Heroes of Arinar ( Hero and Heroine Sets ) - updated pixel final version

washememew

I'm thinking of a Sentai Design Costume  (Sentai : japanese/otaku name for anime/tv series of group of 6 people wearing different color coding mecha/robot armors like Masked Man, Masked Rider, Power Ranger etc.), where we can wear together with our buddies, guildmates, party and play like heroes in the world of Arinar.

So I came up with this design, the mecha part was converted to medieval armors/ swords and knight era so it will suit the world of warspear.

The made the helmet "open" to expose our hair style to show our own individuality and maximize the use of Barber Sets. Imagine it even your side by side with the same armor yet still different from each other.

I used Scarf instead of the traditional cloak because it looks sexier when the back part is visible yet still not plain looking and giving out a energetic aura for the scarf, the Aura of A Hero.

I made 4 variation of each gender inspired by the Four Factions on the World of Arinar :

Hero of Forest : A young and carefree Elf adventurer. Always ready for hunt, fun and helpful for other questor. Bearing the Hardwoods and Mystical Leaves of Ayvondil as his armor.

Hero of Radiant : An Apprentice run-away Paladin with Platinum Armor blessed with the radiance of Sun venture on itself to find his purpose.

Hero of Highlands: A proud warrior of the mountain, Standing tall with his Golden Armor of Earth.

Hero of Abyss : Heroes the Dangerous Walking Dead of Moraktar. Rampaging the lands with Dark Metal Ores molded by the fear, grieve and gore of its victim.

Опубликованное фото

Heroine Sets

If there will be new costume for Guys, Lets be fair for Girls  :)

Опубликованное фото

Warsified! :)

Опубликованное фото

-hand sketch

-shot by iTouch5

-inked and colored on sketchbook mobile for iOS

yeah thats why i prefer the male one.. imagine a girl character wears it.. can i edit it with my dummy? xD i want to see how it look like with my char..

btw i want to use the the sketch you gave me of my paladin xD

no 3 looks like kakashi  :yahoo:

spike hair on the creation of charcter + grayish white hair color + face mask or this armor = kakashi on the loose on arinar  ;)

yeah thats why i prefer the male one.. imagine a girl character wears it.. can i edit it with my dummy? xD i want to see how it look like with my char..

btw i want to use the the sketch you gave me of my paladin xD

hope this will change ur mind  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

spike hair on the creation of charcter + grayish white hair color + face mask or this armor = kakashi on the loose on arinar  ;)

hope this will change ur mind  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Amazing bro, u deserve 1st place with all the effort uve done.  :good:

you shouldnt make a lot of variation. if you win your going to buy me all that xD

uhmmm it look like bg's.. bg look amazing eith abyss set.. :!

you shouldnt make a lot of variation. if you win your going to buy me all that xD

uhmmm it look like bg's.. bg look amazing eith abyss set.. :!

you already have my password and making my characters enemy of all :!

you already have my password and making my characters enemy of all :!

i shoudnt invited you to join ws then xD

its not my fault if i kill your kill-list on sight :!

I hope you win looks amazing  :yahoo:

tnx bro :)

dont expect too much :|

but i really really want you to win... xD

im not expecting, i enjoy doing it :D