the cursed maidens (reinvented)

greeci

THE SEA MAIDEN

Опубликованное фото

a maiden from a little village whos engage to a soldier. the soldier went into a voyage promising the girl to return on the day before the wedding. on wedding day, no sign of his return, the girl dived unto the sea to came looking for his beloved. the sea gods saw her devotion as they gifted her with gills and tail like a fish..

45 degree view:

Опубликованное фото

the dress is of a giant fish scales made as dress and gloves to protect the maiden from cold. the shoes is made of water deposits (crystallized water) turned to shoes. the shoulder cape is actually gills and down to her waist were fins.. the maiden has a diadem made from white pearls with a growing shell with a black pearl. the maiden is said to be looking for a human companion and uses the black pearl to allure a sea farer to go with her under the sea to be her husband.

THE FLOWER MAIDEN

Опубликованное фото

a princess who got married to a king. years of marriage, she didnt bear any child. a witch told her to cut the old oak tree at the front of their kingdom because the oak tree is the reason of her being barren. in desparation, the princess burnt the tree. after several days she got pregnant not by a child but a growing plant inside her womb.

45 degree view:

Опубликованное фото

the headband is actually a flower from the plant growing inside her womb. the flower is said to be a fountain of youth. it grows once every 100years. the maiden collected the flower and made the costume out of its petals. the back is the plants leaves, upper are young leaves and and the lower part were the bigger leaves. the shoes is made of roots circulating the maidens feet. while the waist band are vines coming from her womb down to her legs

THE DEATH MAIDEN

Опубликованное фото

once a strong angel who fell in love with a mortal. secretly visiting the human in the form of dreams. gods got mad and broked her wings and cursed her with 'death touch' where everything she touches will turn to ash. as a revenge,the cursed angel kill all angels in sight and humans who stood in her way..

Screenshot:

Опубликованное фото

45 degree view:

Опубликованное фото

the dress is made entirely from the remains of angels wings she killed (angel practically naked). instead of turning to ash it just turned to black. the headress is a veil with a red diamond made from her forever love's ash.. the cape looking from waist is actually the angels broken wings..

all i see is coloured box box box box gudluck still first place winner :rofl:

thats the real warspear stylistic.. my hand still aching to draw in real one. xD

matatalo yta q ngaun, lol xD pero ok lng ok na skn un 10k s emblem dti.. XD

ok lng yn gat ala pa sept 2 d p malalaman winners.. tiwala lng sa gawa. manalo matalo gsto q ilagay ng devs sa ws ung costume q. xD

Wow.. i want this one for my mage..  :good:

ty xD i still have 2 colors to make and thinking if i make male counterparts too xD

un sakin din sana ilabas. Kaso bka sa holloween pa ilabas, xD pang holloween kase un e xD

goodluck nlng sti. ms my chance ata sau manalo xD

can you fix the color please ?

i like this costume

but the color make this kinda bad

ill make some other variations. i still have 2 color mixes. besides my drawing skills not that good so its a bit dull. xD

• 2 weeks later...

It looks professionally made :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

its not.. took me 8-10 days to made it. a pro can make it 1 to 2 days.