EU-Emerald arena

Avezac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got bored so I prepared and attached the EU emerald Arena Rating List for 01.12.2011 11:36 pm (gmt +2)

you can see total battles, wins, win ratio, total points and points per match statistics for top 15 players. :wacko:

6252_.doc

top 15 ticket spammer noobs

I think this a bit overreacting. Ppl may just like arena battles. They may get bored of "low drop boss huntings", "meaningless daily quests after reaching lvl 18, they may have lots of boss drops to trade with arena tickets, or they just have the money to buy thousands of miracle coins. We may add more reasons and facts. But all those things doesnt make someone noob or your term noob has a different meaning in your own dictionary. Though i understand your anger. After thousands of hours spent on bosses, trying to get drops etc. And suddenly in one day, players who has the chance to have enough miracle coins to get lots of arena tickets has better equipments than the old players. This is AI's strategy to earn money. They have to make arena items better than many boss drops to sell miracle coins or they' ll just be server side amateurs doing this for fun. You have to get angry with AI, not the ones in the list. ( as a matter of fact in all online games this is the strategy of developers. "Make the best items to be bought by real money." Nothing to do.)

l ( as a matter of fact in all online games this is the strategy of developers. "Make the best items to be bought by real money." Nothing to do.)

not all online games do this, the recent mobile games like pocket legends do, which AI are copying.

main problem is the unlimited ticket usage per day and never losing points, meaning leaderboards is worthless,  if your top 1 your not the most skilled, nor the best team or partnership,  just a battle of real money and time, kills the fun and meaning out of arena.

not all online games do this, the recent mobile games like pocket legends do, which AI are copying.

main problem is the unlimited ticket usage per day and never losing points, meaning leaderboards is worthless,  if your top 1 your not the most skilled, nor the best team or partnership,  just a battle of real money and time, kills the fun and meaning out of arena.

I totally agree with you that top 15 or 20 or 3 doesn't mean that those ones are the "arena masters". because of this I added win ratio also. To restrict ticket usage/per day may be an equilizer between other ppl and "ticket spammers" and would be nice but as u said AI is copying pocket legends. Loosing point would really be harsh but also i agree with that. It ll be more fun and will be more excitement.

I think generally I agree with you.

i also agree shouldnt have said they are noobs, they spend there money however they want.

the beta arena was the most fairest, high rank only fight high rank, and when they do fight low ranks if nobody else do arena, they got small points to beat them, if a low rank killed a high rank they got alot of points which was also is fair as you beat the strongest so diserve it, but now lvl15 and lvl18 can fight lvl14 and 15, and the high rank gets bigger points and the loser never actually "loses" anything, beta arena even had training, it was boring at the time because no items to gain, but the beta arena system with limited battles per day would have been awesome and fun for this update, people would actually have to earn the arena items gradually and a actaul risk to lose, instead of couple days of 1000 tickets win or lose, oh well..