Chat Suggestions: Mention, Mail AFK and Status

Khrone

■ When you click on someone's name or interact with the character, a new option would appear: Mention

Mention function would put the character name on the chat but with a hyperlink - like when you link a item on the chat - to the character's main menu (level, damage, defense, HP, mana, equipments, etc).

You can mention any player, unless you're on their ignore list (or if they are on your ignore list) or if the character has the "no mention" option (yes, a option on the Configurations menu)

When someone mention you, a notification will appear on the bottom of the screen, like when someone talk to you on private chat (but you would need to search who mentioned you).

Your name will appear like this:

Somebody: Hey, #Anybody!

Guild Leader/Heirs can also mention everybody on the guild by typing "#guild". Like this:

Yourleader: We need to attack enemy's castle, #guild!

By doing this, a different notification would appear at the bottom of the screen: A shield with a W on it (the simble of guilds of WS), that means that is a important guild info.

I know, looks like Discord, but... i think it is useful.

■ And well... I don't think i need to explain what a Mail is.

Actually, the Mail is only useful to receive gold from market and some other rewards, so i think it would cool if you could send messages to offline players.

And of course, it would have a option to not receive mail from players, and if you don' t want to receive messages from a specific player... just ignore him xD

And guild leader/heirs can also send a message to the whole guild by typing "#guild" on the address. But i think we already has something like this.

■ When you choose "AFK" status on Menu, the game will automatically responds "AFK"

Playerone << Why is always me?

Playerone >> AFK

■ On a special menu, you can write something, so when people inspect you, they will know about your special message, example:

"BUY > LV 28 Cloth Gloves"

"Need help at Chainless League"

"Bruh"

This would be like Guild's description.

Edited by Khrone
Added 2 new features

why would you need to mention someone when it's basically just as easy to add them to friend or ignore list and inspect them

31 minutes ago, Khrone said:

And guild leader/heirs can also send a message to the whole guild by typing "#guild" on the address. But i think we already has something like this

this is also knows as guild chat

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

why would you need to mention someone when it's basically just as easy to add them to friend or ignore list and inspect them

This is to talk with the person, not to see its equipments

The idea can be implemented without the inspect option, but the main idea is to mention the person, so they will know that the people are talking about it

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

this is also knows as guild chat

Offline people can't read it

Me whole idea from mail is to send messages to offline people so they can still see it and you don't need to wait for them

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

This is to talk with the person,

literally private message

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Offline people can't read it

you can always write it to guild message

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

literally private message

What if, for example, people are talking about a player on global, and someone mention it so the player know that people are talking about it?

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

you can always write it to guild message

Doesn't it has a limit of letters?

Edited by Khrone

12 minutes ago, Khrone said:

What if, for example, people are talking about a player on global, and someone mention it so the player know that people are talking about it?

Doesn't it has a limit of letters?

They can just mention them by name which is what everyone does

I dont know how long messages you want to send to your guild members but for important announcements it should be long enough

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

They can just mention them by name which is what everyone does

I know, and i do it too, and it's literally what i'm suggesting, when someone writes your nick after a # (in the middle of the message, of course) instead of it being a simple text, like this:

Playerone: Bruh, what a bad text #Playertwo :seriouspumpkin:

It would mention the player,and it receives a notification that someone mentioned him.

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont know how long messages you want to send to your guild members but for important announcements it should be long enough

Ok, just ignore Guild Mail.

What do you think about player mail?

Edited by Khrone

9 hours ago, Khrone said:

Ok, just ignore Guild Mail.

What do you think about player mail?

Messaging someone who is offline sure could be good addition if you could turn it off

I get the whole thing, and I have thought of that or has been already suggested for quite a while now.

I believe this will happen sooner or later in game. But I need time to discuss with devs when they will have time for this. Some of these changes would make a significant difference, just know that I acknowledge that and will be pushing them to it) 

:vp-hearts:

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Messaging someone who is offline sure could be good addition if you could turn it off

16 hours ago, Khrone said:

And of course, it would have a option to not receive mail from players, and if you don' t want to receive messages from a specific player... just ignore him xD

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

i see no downsides if it can be turned off because then you wouldn't get spammed

Especially if you're a famous player 

Just imagine you logging on the game and receiving like 234 messages xD