Prices for MCOIN?

vernonb

I don't understand why the devs had to raise the prices for mcoins by so much? Can you guys please explain to me why it cost $20.00 to buy 3000 mcoins now when it used to buy you 5000. I would understand if you guys made it 4500 for $20.00 or $25.00 for 5000 but why would you guys almost cut the amount of MCOINs in half and keep the price the same? Are you guys insane? Do you guys not want to make any money from people buying MCOINs? Are you guys really that money hungry? The price was fine the way it was before. I say change it back to the way it was before or at least get it close because I have a feeling that you're gonna lose a lot of MCOIN buyers from this action. I for one spent about $100 on MCOINS in the month that I have been playing. But now you can forget me buying any MCOINs at all. And I'm not sure if you did or not but did you guys let us know that you were raising the prices? Or did you guys just want to surprise us with it? If the latter was the one then you guys got me. All I can say to you guys is bad move.

The general price for MC in 100MC = 1$. Prices before was made for general promotion of Paypal system of payment, but it slil valuable. If you buy more you will get more.

100 = 0,99 = base price

360 = 2,99 = 14% cheaper

780 = 5,99 = 20% cheaper

1360 = 9,99 = 28% cheaper

3000 = 19,99 = 33% cheaper

8400 = 49,99 = 40% cheaper

I guess it makes a little sense. you guys were promoting or something. but may I ask, when most mmorpgs that i've played started, they did a whole lot of giveaways and promos,etc. I've been here for about a month or so and yet to encounter anything from Warspear.. have I missed anything or do you guys now do any of that right now? And I just wish there was an announcement so I coulda stocked up :D haha

Yes, there were promotion action when we introduced MC in the begining of the August. We sent out the free MC to the users. I think we will do that in the future too. And usually we do competitions once a month or so.

We didn't chance any prices in Miracle Shop since begining of September.

Answer me the new % of pots buought for player its higher or lower than before?

I just ask this cuz i dont buy pots as before anymore.. and its the same for everyone.. nobody its happy about it

hey, please help me. i buy mc coin yesterday worth 360 by using vesa. sad thing is until now i dont received yet the said amount......... :sorry:

Write to support (with all information about payment)

For real with as much as the update screwed up alot of peoples characters either give us our coins back. Lower the cost of miracle items. Or at the very least make drops happen more often. Compensate us not rip us off

:'( before u rise the  price i can buy more mc, but now  i can't buy with the new  price to got mc :facepalm: , n i try buy from sms , but still bug no got the mc to my account :sorry: (i have support this too)

it seems like their support is pretty busy or something because i've tried to talk to them numerous times about an account that i accidentally changed my profile 1 month ago and they yet to give me a response. what I'm going to start to do is bother them on a daily basis until they reply to me.

it seems like their support is pretty busy or something because i've tried to talk to them numerous times about an account that i accidentally changed my profile 1 month ago and they yet to give me a response. what I'm going to start to do is bother them on a daily basis until they reply to me.

This is not the way to get there attention.......

• 2 weeks later...

that is a lie u changed book of oblivion from 300 to 999

U have to trade drops for the book! :( 1 book = Somethng liKe 9$ for us indians! Id rather have chocolate :P

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I spent over 75 dollars on mcoins when price was 20 for 5000 I usualy bought 2300 for 10 bucks at a time and now I really try to avoid buying mcoins because of the inflation haha. But now they're just gonna make 80% of the game about purchasing something to get money out of us. Suprised warspear doesn't sell boss drops for $.uh oh hope I didn't give warspear an idea.

• 2 weeks later...