WE NEED MORE QUESTS AND FUN!

mercurial

Instead of Ignoring us,

You should pay attention to our feedback and suggestions and when I say that I Mean PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTION,

Game is getting boring, Arena was busy for 2 days, now boring, We need new quest and dailies, Dailies should be killing enemies or Yellow ranked boss, Regen should be faster since you made it low, boss drop rate should be increased a bit, boss drops should be updated, make a new way to earn gold instead of farming and selling drops, Add new actions ingame, we don't need new skills at the moment, WE NEED MORE QUESTS AND FUN! I got bored with Arena cause I don't get anything, just rank in the leader board, And once again PAY ATTENTION TO OUR FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS, I actually prefer 1.5 than 1.9, Please make next update better, and PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS AND ALL FEEDBACK/SUGGESTION, that is all, thank you..

Thanks for feedback, I reall appreciate it!

As you might notice in the 1.9.0 update description, Arena is on open Beta test. It's not supposed to be fun forever or something - we just collecting logs, look which class is the best which class is the wekest and so on. We can't lauch such an important thing without a test. In the next update in October we will launch it full: you can spend your point on equipment and so on, but only after we will be sure that it works well.

And we do not ignore anythyng, we read every post but it's not possible to write the answer to every post.

Thanks for feedback, I reall appreciate it!

As you might notice in the 1.9.0 update description, Arena is on open Beta test. It's not supposed to be fun forever or something - we just collecting logs, look which class is the best which class is the wekest and so on. We can't lauch such an important thing without a test. In the next update in October we will launch it full: you can spend your point on equipment and so on, but only after we will be sure that it works well.

And we do not ignore anythyng, we read every post but it's not possible to write the answer to every post.

Thank You Mr. Kuzmitch!  :) I understand now, But really from my veiw It doesn't even look like your paying attention to our posts  :( And i'm sorry if this sounds a bit insulting, and I didn't mean 1.9 was suppose to be fun forever.. You made our Regen, Regen time, Skill point and other stuff lower which in my perspective was a bad idea and make us, the players, weaker  :( I just hope next update better, Just support your reasons why you made things lower on the Update threads on News & Announcements, like what Mioco said : Regen was reduce cause it was bug when you switch from Ranks to Levels.. But was making regen time 2 seconds a bug too? So you made it 5 seconds? I hope next update good, This game is Great and Unique, Once again thanks for your response

lowering skill points are a "little" better because it makes challenging for everyone to look which is is better and which should master first  :pleasantry:

but lowering hp regeneration sucks  :sorry:

I know that it's harder (much painful) for people to understand that lowering numbers (like hp and skill points) is made for game balance. Players only happy when you raise numbers :) Personnaly I really want that you will be happy playing our game, and we trying to do all the best.

I see, Just don't make things harder for us, it takes a long time to regen, but I have a suggestion for that : Make food a bit cheaper and make the wing buff when you use it (Enemies are unable to attack you once you eat food) that would be helpful..

Cheap food is a good point, thank you. But usually food works as that: you have to be in safe place when you eat it and you hve to be out of battle. But there is no any "no attack" buffs or similar.

Btw Kuzmitch, can you change Aggresive & Taunt skill next update, to "It will force enemy to loose it's target and focus on you" ? Because now Enemy just attacks me a couple of times (2 i think) and then the player I was trying to save dies  :( that doesn't sound like a tanker.. The skill was perfect at 1.5, bladedancers save the rangers at boss hunts.. If you can, please?

The new regen its well balanced for arena, i like it. Just change monsters power. Its ok with players but now monster are back to destroy us.. its again hard to walk in a mobs group :(

The new regen its well balanced for arena, i like it. Just change monsters power. Its ok with players but now monster are back to destroy us.. its again hard to walk in a mobs group :(

Monsters are fine, we are more powerful with these new skills anyway,  before update bosses were to easy,  mana regen is finally perfect, barb regen of 89 on 2.4k + HP will be extremely boring,  increase regen speed for all non mage char if you.could

Monsters are fine, we are more powerful with these new skills anyway,  before update bosses were to easy,  mana regen is finally perfect, barb regen of 89 on 2.4k + HP will be extremely boring,  increase regen speed for all non mage char if you.could

yea agree.. 5secs for 88reg each time (rang) its low.. just thinking that before update i had 101 each 2secs.. lol ..

Just make regen time speeder.

I know that it's harder (much painful) for people to understand that lowering numbers (like hp and skill points) is made for game balance. Players only happy when you raise numbers :) Personnaly I really want that you will be happy playing our game, and we trying to do all the best.

Mr kuz..

Raising numbers make players happy?  :nea: nea.....

--Think of increasing price of mc items  :pardon:

Mr kuz..

Raising numbers make players happy?  :nea: nea.....

--Think of increasing price of mc items  :pardon:

SSSHHH! Quiet Young Jedi, we don't want 1000 mcoins per low rune  :lol:

and please make mcoin price via paypal like before....or halved all mcoin stuff price  :bad:

its toooooooo expensive mr.kuzmitch  :bad:

really, new prices is tooo expensive....at least make it like before...

i beg u mr.kuzmitch....pleaseeee.....  :facepalm:

Druid / Shaman should have 2 / 3 second casting time, depending on the skill, but massive dmg on Skills like Bolt and more powerful spells, in return rangers and rogues , barb, bd will have  to be tactical to beat them in arena to stop there massive dmg, all mage char have casting time in most games.

just increase the regeneration by same value for all classes so no one will be a sufferer. before 1.0 update regen was like ~10% of total amount of health now its not even a 5% so it takes around 2mins to regain full health (with runes of course and boss drops armour) which is quite alot not to mention low levels for which regen takes ages.

I agree regen should be higher than what is is now else game gets boring waiting to regen and that is a game killer so is farming all day long to buy food.

I also suggested once b4 make a mail system where u can send items/gold to another offline char for a fee of gold, that would get rid of gold and make farming gold alittle more worth doin also add value to this currency sconce its alittle useless nowadays.

As for lesser skill points I think its a good idea in the Druid case especially so ppls can choose either b a healer Druid or an attacking Druid.

Druid / Shaman should have 2 / 3 second casting time, depending on the skill, but massive dmg on Skills like Bolt and more powerful spells, in return rangers and rogues , barb, bd will have  to be tactical to beat them in arena to stop there massive dmg, all mage char have casting time in most games.

no the casting is fine the way it is now because ya we hit high damage but if you get to us and when im in arena all bd and barbs do get to me  we cant take damage so its all in a just balance if you put a casting time on us druids/shamans make the other classes walk slower a lot slower  ;D  because the fact is we hit decent damage but you can easily get to us and kill us because we cant take damage we don't have much  health either

and as for rangers/rouges having trouble  rangers (not sure about rouges)  they do more than us i hit bout 365 skill and ive seem rangers my level do 500's

just increase the regeneration by same value for all classes so no one will be a sufferer. before 1.0 update regen was like ~10% of total amount of health now its not even a 5% so it takes around 2mins to regain full health (with runes of course and boss drops armour) which is quite alot not to mention low levels for which regen takes ages.

EXACTLY! My other character (Low Level) take 8-10 mins. When i'm doing hard quest, AND THAT'S AFTER EVERY 2 KILLS  :facepalm: I would prefer 2 second regen, even my barb had hard time at Godgorrot at 1.5, I wonder what kind of HELL it is now  :facepalm:

high hp regen is contact characters attribute which are slow in combat. I don't really understand why You change it. For arena balance? There is no Barbarians and Bladedancers in high position arena ranking... Worst than arena is gameplay now with those characters. Bad move my dear Staff.

Back to topic. Maybe just make some Game Masters for some events. You can do section about events where comunity put some ideas for events which GM do later.

Second idea is unlock levelup then ppl will start do dailys.

No chance. 1, m coins are still bugged which generate the revenue so until that sorted resoruces wont be applied to add game content.  2  arena now needs sorting waiting for your player feedback so more resources needed to sort that out.  3 Forget new content for us level 18s until all other problems been sorted out and m coin is working properly :)  BE PATIENT !! NEXT YEAR MAYBE WE GET WARSPEAR BACK TO FUN  :drinks: