Son of Medusa Costume (Drastic Update)

ChampzBD

Sent from deep within the astral labyrinth by his mother (Medusa) as a messenger to chosen and mountain clan of the arise of medusa's astral armada and her plan too take control of the lands outside of the labryinth walls!

Inspired by the previous age of Warspear in which medusa was a center piece.

The head swarmed with snakes and vipers like his mother found in the astral labyrinth. His vestments dark blue with a zipper up to neck and facial area. His face usually concealed by the Anbu mask to prevent turning allies to stone but is halfway revealed to his enemies.

Son of Medusa costume :yahoo:

By yours truely.

Made more changes in different colors to show my vision :)

Hope u like

Now in yellow/Gold & Red Thanks for support

69447_.png

69448_.png

update looks way better now :shok: ....previouse one was crapy....now u mean business 8) :rofl: ;D :yahoo:

Wow thanks man that makes me feel a lot better cause ur kind of like a mini judge.

Ty

Wow thanks man that makes me feel a lot better cause ur kind of like a mini judge.

Ty

vry wlc jxt doing ma job 8)...if not de ultimate winner u still deserve something

i like the mask that covers only the nose and mouth.. i like the new colour :[ this is one of my favorite suits :) it looked like akatsuki suit : - *

i like the mask that covers only the nose and mouth.. i like the new colour :[ this is one of my favorite suits :) it looked like akatsuki suit : - *

Glad u like it! :)

• 2 weeks later...