HOLLOWFICATION

malekhijazi

This is my final cosutme called  HOLLOWFICATION  :clapping:

U can see the details from the pic  :pleasantry:

Enjoy the show  :shout: 

Done by Deja and Loka

69991_.jpg

69993_.jpg

69995_.jpg

69997_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

nice btw..but its from anime bleach :facepalm:

maybe the idea of the skull was from anime bleach but i design the costume.... I draw it . Btw I don't watch anime bleach  or something like that  :bad:  i only watch vampire series

like it but rules are rules  :facepalm:

What is the rule lol

I go google and write skull with horns and i find this that i liked I don't see any problem with that

If u wanna see the pic of doing  it  on photoshop i have no problem with that. I draw the dress but i like to get the skull from google for better detail and u can take it as any skull with horns not important to be that one :search:

The shoes and the pants are great :good:

but xrenz is right just tipe in google images "bleach hollow mask" i mean you will have a oportunity to win only if devs change the rules. :pardon:

I don't see any problem with googling a face for my costume  i didn't take that bleach thing :pleasantry:  all i only took his skull and i didn't know he is a famous cartoon actor. I hope they don't remove my costume cuz of that bleach thing :pleasantry:  but i liked that skull :( look at his horns a m a zing and look at the drawing in his face shows a pain  :diablo:

And plz developers if i can't post this costume cuz of the skull and bleach thing :pleasantry:  can u tell me i try to draw one by my own but in not good with that  :unknw:

Using superhero suits, characters of games and movies are prohibited

Using other people's works and/or downloaded from the internet works - disqualification