mc skill is better than elven skill.

Darksoul II

damn! Shaman and ranger skill almost the same! They both throw enemy away! Cant attack and cant use skill and cant move.... And elves more populated than mc and elves advantages are ranged... damn.......

Barbarian and bladedancer new skill are both same.. barbarian new skill puts a about 56 damage or less to enemy every five secons or less and bladedancer new skill decreases damage and attack speed of enemy, of you put bd and barb don't know what will happen depends on luck but its just the same....  barbarian use new skill on bd and bd used new skill on barb.. its like nothing happened..

rogue and druid skill "almost the same"..... if rogue use new skill on druid, druid cant move and cant attack and use skill but if some one attack druid with skill of rogue on it, druid can now move.. but if druid uses new skill on rogue, rogue cant move but only can attack if druid are close to rogue but druids are ranged! only better because druid can attacked on the entangled opponent... don't know what happen if you put shaman and druid on 1x1 with same level, same skill levels, same items...

"BUT, IT DEPENDS ON LUCK WHEN YOU GOT CRITICAL SHOTS OR CHANCES OF DODGING ATTACKS FROM ENEMY"

"EVERYTHING ARE BALANCED, AND IF NOT BALANCED IT MAYBE A BUG OR ITS REALLY UNBALANCED!"

keep this in mind..!

damn! Shaman and ranger skill almost the same! They both throw enemy away! Cant attack and cant use skill and cant move.... And elves more populated than mc and elves advantages are ranged... damn.......:

Hem, im sorry to say this but there is no compartion between ranger and shaman skill.. shaman skill is long way better, has x3better effect and many better things. Rangers skill even dont work on bosses..

So well, i know you guys like to speak without knowing anything, but please check what are you saying before posting.

Ranger skill is useless now because a lvl 3 scatter will just make you go back by 3squares and attack again, scatter many times (many many) doesnt work and doesnt work on bosses, and if an enemy has a wall under him the skill doesnt work

Shaman lvl 3 skill makes you go around by 6-8 squares  (not just back!!! so works even with walls) ...

just to notice you.. that there is just a little difference between these two skills :|

shamans didnt got high dodge or parry, so a fine battle 1x1 with shaman depending on how good they play, it will be declared on luck. if i find a shaman with low accuracy, i can dodge most him attacks making he die without ever touch me bcoz shamans dont have a great hp with dmg set.

Hem, im sorry to say this but there is no compartion between ranger and shaman skill.. shaman skill is long way better, has x3better effect and many better things. Rangers skill even dont work on bosses..

So well, i know you guys like to speak without knowing anything, but please check what are you saying before posting.

Ranger skill is useless now because a lvl 3 scatter will just make you go back by 3squares and attack again, scatter many times (many many) doesnt work and doesnt work on bosses, and if an enemy has a wall under him the skill doesnt work

Shaman lvl 3 skill makes you go around by 6-8 squares  (not just back!!! so works even with walls) ...

just to notice you.. that there is just a little difference between these two skills :|

Im from mc, and i post this because thats what I think i know, back in genie of bloody fire i saw elves killing it and its before update ive seen that it pushes genie back...i was thinking what causes genie back other than ranger skill...

Shaman skill pushes you randomly but ranger skill pushes straight back.. except for obstacles that are blocking your way back..

shamans didnt got high dodge or parry, so a fine battle 1x1 with shaman depending on how good they play, it will be declared on luck. if i find a shaman with low accuracy, i can dodge most him attacks making he die without ever touch me bcoz shamans dont have a great hp with dmg set.

And shamans and druid don't have that high defence, unlike for rangers they can wear a leather suit... and rangers damage can be increase with their new skills so you can instant kill a shaman.. i know this because im a barbarian and when i fin 1x1 with ranger same level but i have better items for defence it uses a skill and its critical to 721! Im not sure how ranger skill work but i think it used the first skill for increased damage and new skill for increased chance of double damage..? but it took 1/4 of my life... i have full hp when i found that ranger..

Shamans skil imcreases evasion so almost all atks are dodged! Fb stronger + less humans!

Really? Then my BD must be bugged because I can't dodge of Shaman's attack after they make me confuse.

My BD with 22% dodge actually and that's quite high

Shamans skil imcreases evasion so almost all atks are dodged! Fb stronger + less humans!

Опубликованное фото

and it happens quite often that I miss the target once I use this skill on him..so most of the time I use the blind duration to heal,buff or getting distance advantage when fighting a melee class.

Really? Then my BD must be bugged because I can't dodge of Shaman's attack after they make me confuse.

My BD with 22% dodge actually and that's quite high

Don`t forget to take shamans accuracy into account..If his accuracy high, you probably won`t dodge, even with 22%

RIGHT Zetta ...... :good:

ok i deal about montain skill is more better,but its didnt all GM release  ;D ....... Many Time For thats :pleasantry: skill update ...

SO BE PATIENT ......... :drinks:

27.9% dodge with my lvl4 dodge skill, sometimes i dodge too much that make me able to kill 2 enemies folowed

u r so awesome! can i be ur friend?

Shaman vs druid 1x1 depends on gear ,skill spec and use including npc in area.

With my druid vs various shaman if 1x1 can go either way if of similar skill.

Disagree, Shamans have advantage as blind skill giving us few extra hits (eventhough most of the time dodged by the druid) while druids can stop our movement but not attack.. 1v1 with druid I lost only when extremly unlucky (druid hit me 2x critical in a row and dodged 2 my attacks in a row). However I had a tough time with one druid who knew the disadvantage of his stop skill and always ran out of my range and healed..but luckily, most of the druids don`t think that deep :P

Disagree, Shamans have advantage as blind skill giving us few extra hits (eventhough most of the time dodged by the druid) while druids can stop our movement but not attack.. 1v1 with druid I lost only when extremly unlucky (druid hit me 2x critical in a row and dodged 2 my attacks in a row). However I had a tough time with one druid who knew the disadvantage of his stop skill and always ran out of my range and healed..but luckily, most of the druids don`t think that deep :P

agreee.... thats skill use to me,so i run like chicken,and cant attack shaman  :facepalm:

This depends on your perspective.  While perhaps in a druid vs shaman fight you are correct.  However druids face melee classes most of the time and with high entangle on such a short reuse timer and a modicom of kiting skills they cannot be touched by melee. 

Shaman skill has a downside against all targets (higher evasion and sometimes the enemy ends next to the shaman). 

Druid skill only has a downside against shamans.  Against the majority of their targets they're untouchable.

Yah, I agree with darksoul, in this last update MC were given an advantage, mostly shaman. To those who says you have to get close to use it, I say it is the same with druids. Now druids can only stop the enemy from move but shaman can prevent enemy from using any (again,any) of there skills including attack. The forced  zigzag move on the enemy is another advantage because it means getting in contact with mob which will attack you. Remember that you can't use your skill to defend yourself, while with root (druid skills) y still can use all your skills and defend yourself. I saw lvl 18 players struggle with lvl 14 shaman because of the shamans skill. To make it more clear, here's an example : shaman vs druid,even if the druid attacked first &rooted shaman, shaman can still stun/zigzag druid while it's impossible the other way around. It would only be fair if the stunned target CANNOT be attacked AT ALL. this would bring balance in the skill. Also remember that shaman has range advantage, and same thing applies in shaman vs archer and even worse in shaman vs bladedancer.

First-born-to-complain. You still didn't get used to that there are no more weak rogues/barbs. There are cool skills on both sides and if they are used wisely they can bring advantage. Running at enemy like headless chicken isn't really a good tactic  :wacko:

My rogue can escaped from a single threatening elf. Use gouge for making enemy sleep then runaway . Rogue was not for war. So grab your gears and do what you should do .

Why do the mcs have better skill than the elves? :facepalm:  the druid new skill is great to entangle enemies but it doesnt stop enemies from attacking. However the rogues and shamans can do that.. they stop the enemy but they also stop them from attacking. Some elves (including me) find this unfair. :diablo: please do something about it so it'll be fair for everyone thanks. :'(

Only rogues have the power that makes you unable to move or attack. When time tuns out or when someone hits you, then you can start moving around. The Elf Archers have something similar and Barbarians DO NOT have a skill like that.

Guys you all forgot the Bladedancers and Barbarians. :facepalm:  Maybe Rogues Rangers Shamans Druids are balanced but these two allways die at arena ;)

BARBS and BDs can just taunt u and loose target themself :facepalm: , And rangers shamans and druids can kill them even before they reach them  :wacko: . I Understand if BARBS get something like entagle other classes will CRY :rofl:  that we r overpowered but alteast give us a decent PVP skill. again a suggestion to give BARBs speed like Drogon for a few seconds :spiteful: . :lol:

Compared to the shaman's skill, rangers' scatter is nothing. It just pushes the enemy back by a few squares.

Also, it does not even work on bosses unlike the others

:facepalm: increase ur skill lvl, pro rangers know tht :good: 

Compared to the shaman's skill, rangers' scatter is nothing. It just pushes the enemy back by a few squares.

Also, it does not even work on bosses unlike the others

:facepalm: increase ur skill lvl, pro rangers know tht :good:

:drinks: ahaa..... i seee ,now u are best barbar ..... good defence vox  :good:

mc skill better? I didnt think so, if rogue skill compare to ranger skill, rogue is a crap. Barbar and Blade Dancers are equal, both have attacking n defend skill. Shaman vs Druid also balance.

I hope in this update, everything got balance..more over the rogue.

Elven skills are a big joke. Hamstring is just like druid's root skill. No use till you are long ranged, which means it has no practical use outside arena. Traps and summoning skill? No comments :D

While rogue skill makes them unstoppable. I can see them everywhere!!!