mc skill is better than elven skill.

Darksoul II

Why do the mcs have better skill than the elves? :facepalm:  the druid new skill is great to entangle enemies but it doesnt stop enemies from attacking. However the rogues and shamans can do that.. they stop the enemy but they also stop them from attacking. Some elves (including me) find this unfair. :diablo: please do something about it so it'll be fair for everyone thanks. :'(

Why do the mcs have better skill than the elves? :facepalm:  the druid new skill is great to entangle enemies but it doesnt stop enemies from attacking. However the rogues and shamans can do that.. they stop the enemy but they also stop them from attacking. Some elves (including me) find this unfair. :diablo: please do something about it so it'll be fair for everyone thanks. :'(

rogue skill you have to get close to stun him, and when you do you cant atk or the skill stops working,  Druid skill is long range, imo the best skill, can trap rogue / barb and move back killing again from distance. rogue and barb have no chance against druid now.

Druids and ranger already had range advantage,  now they have even more, don't talk bullshit about this class, close combat are now the most weakest till get new skills to close the distance.

lol sap is just another version of roar and taunt  takes your enemy target away and you have to select them again i just dont get it lol maybe devs just play ranged heroes and focus on them to be strong i dont know but lets wait for next update to see what happens to us c.c chars something has to be done to address this :)

rogue skill you have to get close to stun him, and when you do you cant atk or the skill stops working,  Druid skill is long range, imo the best skill, can trap rogue / barb and move back killing again from distance. rogue and barb have no chance against druid now.

Druids and ranger already had range advantage,  now they have even more, don't talk bullshit about this class, close combat are now the most weakest till get new skills to close the distance.

Shamans ?  :facepalm:  you just say rangers every time .. look to the damn hell shamans wich have a new skill 3 times better than rangers skill!!

I walk around all the map just cuz one shaman.. if i do scatt with my range the enemy just go back by 3 squares and many times it doesnt work if close fight  :facepalm:

Rogues can hold an enemy and its really usefull in 1vs1.. if you still dont know how to use it stop saying it on forum and come to see how good rogues use it on sapphire.

All of rangers has been lowered.. skills duration too but for ya its never enough never! .. The druid skill can block you but a shaman can still continue to fight!! Or stun the druid with his better skill and rogues block him ..

Now shamans have the best skill so just stop saying bullshits about rangers.. cuz now shamans have the better skill for stun.

I will leave my bd and become a ranger and become the arena champion  8)

i have ranger also he noob bbut with help from F.o.F he would  own pvp so dont mess with emperor nob or pay the ultimate  penalty B)

I understand why you guys think of that other skills from another race are better...

its because we all want to be strong.. but it depends on luck, teamwork and strategy.

I'm sure that everything is balance except for boss drop and hp regen...  :facepalm:

can anyone throw some light on what the heck does the new ranger skill do? i still cant figure it out. useless!

Use skill just before battle and you get chance of double damage. Really good on power shot on crit hit. I've used the skill and then opened up with the normal combo - shot, power shot, shot - and had something like 188 + 188, 236 + 236, 188 damage for the opening 3 shots. Enemy died.

Im only lvl 13 by the way.

The skill is good, but the new skill points distribution sucks shit. Previously the ranger couldn't quest properly now he's quite good. But the Druid, bloody hell the druid rules the roost questing for FB now.

Well that's my opinion anyway.

shaman skill is far better than reanger/druid...its unfair to see how low populated mc getting stronger due to help from devlopers :aggressive: ...atleast n US Server

Isn't this a good thing? BALANCE

Lol..the skill is nearly identical to ranger skill, moreover it is not controlable (if you use the skill from left of enemy,it might not push him to right but pull him closer to you). The fact you are bigger in numbers and still fail to use skills correctly is not a problem of game design or unbalance..

+ as mentioned, fb have 2 ranged classes, have better access to bosses, druids have additional 4% to moon and astral, etc..

shaman skill is far better than reanger/druid...its unfair to see how low populated mc getting stronger due to help from devlopers :aggressive: ...atleast n US Server

i agree :'(

Cmon guys y I all crying shamans r still weak lol if we have to go against bd or barbs all of them have HP ovr 2000+ whr as shaman have only arnd 1000-1500 jst 1 or two critical hits nd the shaman is down nd don't forget its useless while farming bosses and when I c druids they all have rare staffs in MC jst 1-2 guys hav it sab,cutiee,pata only these use rare staff i can write an essay on cons of shaman lol:facepalm: :facepalm:

:cray:

plz enlighten me how do I get 4% more hp......!!!!! :unknw:

It's a base bonus but druids have higher heal and damage so it offsets.  It's a non issue.

shamans can get high hp also... 4% more hp than elfs

Now you made me laugh..this passive skill is giving you in average 55hp (one basic rune from MC shop) (1390 hp-> 4% = 55,6hp) so it is a ridiculous bonus..i would rather to have up to 10 points + to moon and astral like elf druids have...

I agree with smurfer  55 hp is useless  btr to have more power nd healing nd with rangers new skill its much easier to kill shaman jst 1 crtical nd the shaman is dwn double hit is Lyk 200+200=400 ends up being normal critical hit :search:

new bladedancer skill weakness enemies hits. Its crap because works too short time.

if its on level 1 then no wonder it works short. it reduces not only damage but affects attack speed of an enemy too (making him attacking slower).

Guys shaman's stun skill description say its increase enemy's atk speed after the end of duration so it is have some disavantage if used on begining of battle. I dnt know how much its increased but i think its ok if the speed is doubled and it will be more balanced if the speed is increased by 3 times from enemy's normal speed

Guys shaman's stun skill description say its increase enemy's atk speed after the end of duration so it is have some disavantage if used on begining of battle. I dnt know how much its increased but i think its ok if the speed is doubled and it will be more balanced if the speed is increased by 3 times from enemy's normal speed

no no, the skill "blind" says the targets evasion is raised for the duration of the skill.

nothing about attack speed,

no no, the skill "blind" says the targets evasion is raised for the duration of the skill.

nothing about attack speed,

i think u r right.. I am just read it for 5 sec and cant remember it prety well.. Sory for my bad  :facepalm:

Sap is a good skill  at 5

Entangle is good at 5 when used properly at the right times

Shaman and rogue new ok rogue is basically an improved entangle that has more advantages and uses

Shamans is improved scattershot that is more effective but does have few downsides

in certain situations

BD and Barb design for PVP, not for arena imo.

But still quite difficult to kill shaman/druid with the same level and same gears quality and same player skill