Relic bug/ not work

YamiKishi

I buy the relic that i put in the attachs( if attach bug is the relic TERRIBLE RELIC OF DEADLY INFECTION). I was testing it and i noticed what it dont work as well. Anytimes the mobs only take 15% of the max health, and other times take 0 damage of the relic. i spent much gold on it, so i want it works. 

reliquia.png

Some mobs, especially the new ones, tend to resist debuffs. 

In which scenario did you face this kind of problem? The more details you give, the better. 

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Some mobs, especially the new ones, tend to resist debuffs. 

In which scenario did you face this kind of problem? The more details you give, the better. 

Look at this video.  In a first look seems it worked, the boss loss life right it describes. But in the second no one of 5% of his max life is taken. I understand if was this, this turn the relic in a overpower relic but if only work one time and sometimes not even once this have to info in the description of the relic. Hope fix the relic or rework/balance it/ update the info ( for me even 1% per 5 second during for 20sec of life that really work always when the relic activates is OP.)

in this second video with a mini boss only 15% of maximum health is taken 

Edited by YamiKishi

On 8/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, YamiKishi said:

Look at this video.  In a first look seems it worked, the boss loss life right it describes. But in the second no one of 5% of his max life is taken

You might have misunderstood the way this relic works: it reduces the maximum ammount of Health and does not deal damage of any kind. Once the relic reduces the enemy's max HPs by 15%, the only way to make it work again is to trigger the relic in the exact moment where the effect is still running, otherwise you won't see further actions from this relic. 

On 8/4/2020 at 9:31 PM, Higgings said:

You might have misunderstood the way this relic works: it reduces the maximum ammount of Health and does not deal damage of any kind. Once the relic reduces the enemy's max HPs by 15%, the only way to make it work again is to trigger the relic in the exact moment where the effect is still running, otherwise you won't see further actions from this relic. 

Also i want to note its not 100% chance to applay the relic to boss they resist it sometimes.