65 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best bd skill?

• Flash Strike
    • Agro
    • Hamstring
    • Parry
    • Sap

• 3 months later...

Flash is worst skill even its 5lwl normal hit 500 flash hit 700 . Only % 40 more :(

yes,BD have the weakest attack skill than any other classes. why is that devs? :'(

• 1 month later...

Talk about hopelessness :facepalm:

I guess Devs/Gms really like Bds  :sorry:

they can have the same defense as DK plus have the same DPS of a rogue, add 50 more damage to power attack, hamstring dealing an incredible ammount of unbalanced damage as well, n that while you get stunned without being able to use skills... :wacko:

I guess Devs/Gms really like Bds  :sorry:

they can have the same defense as DK plus have the same DPS of a rogue, add 50 more damage to power attack, hamstring dealing an incredible ammount of unbalanced damage as well, n that while you get stunned without being able to use skills... :wacko:

without these BD is a useless class. :bad:

without these BD is a useless class. :bad:

useless? lol is this a joke  ::)

BD is an OP melle.

50%+ physical defense, never ending parry, also with the choice to put some dodge in there.

attacking without skills, BDs have the same DPS of a rogue, which is 60% higher than any other melle (barb, dk, pala).

with skills, flash strike add 200 more on attack while dk thorns adds 145 more.

hamstring stuns for 5 seconds and can damage around 450-600, n have a cooldown of 15 seconds, besides having a 2 yards range.

Sap freaking lowers the damage suffered for pretty much an entire fight. i seen a 10% decrease on attack while sap was activated, idk if it goes higher.

So you can please just admit BDs have the OPness of the melles.

useless? lol is this a joke  ::)

BD is an OP melle.

50%+ physical defense, never ending parry, also with the choice to put some dodge in there.

attacking without skills, BDs have the same DPS of a rogue, which is 60% higher than any other melle (barb, dk, pala).

with skills, flash strike add 200 more on attack while dk thorns adds 145 more.

hamstring stuns for 5 seconds and can damage around 450-600, n have a cooldown of 15 seconds, besides having a 2 yards range.

Sap freaking lowers the damage suffered for pretty much an entire fight. i seen a 10% decrease on attack while sap was activated, idk if it goes higher.

So you can please just admit BDs have the OPness of the melles.

u know they r weak against range. i wont admit BD is OP  class. BD is a king of all melee but a slave to range classes.OP means it can kill all classes easily.I have played BD  for a loooooooong time lets see 4 years!!! 5k def??? can all BD  have that much def?, even if u have that much defence that doesnt mean it can affect magical damage!. BD  can kill any classes IF he can catch the enemy, too bad the focus of BD skills is just for defeating melee classes. BD is weak  against warlock and shaman. i have +9 arena weapon but im having a hard time killing +7 shaman cuz he keeps his distance, u cant kill what u cant catch.

so true. BD isnt op at all compared to ranged classes. It might be good against rogues,or barbs or dks but it loses 99% to shammys, locks, rangers.

Exactly what i mean, BD is an OP melle class, cause it is OP compared to other melles. (highest defense, highest attack)

About ranged classes, all melle are  :facepalm: against them.

Exactly what i mean, BD is an OP melle class, cause it is OP compared to other melles. (highest defense, highest attack)

About ranged classes, all melle are  :facepalm: against them.

u really dont understand what crixistal means :facepalm: . so u wanna make bd weak against melee too?, lets see what future update will tell us about new skills. mcs these days crying too much :cray:

u really dont understand what crixistal means :facepalm: . so u wanna make bd weak against melee too?, lets see what future update will tell us about new skills. mcs these days crying too much :cray:

thats exactly what crixistal meant, BD = OP melle.

and one thing is being balanced having similiar power among classes, this is what i seek.

being balanced is not the same as being weak  :wacko:

another thing is having one class with all the advantages when u compare melles, which is what BDs are right now.

about the update, if you just saw it, this game is going downhill.

they added magic defense? cool, but also they added a bônus that lowers skills cooldown. meaning, range classes will freaking stun melle even more than now.

dk can pull rangers and barbs can charge at dem but bd cant catch running ppl hell be just running behind dem zzzz

none of these change the fact that BD is an OP melle, you have hamstring for stun as well n it Works with the enemy at some distance also, n it deals a lot of damage.

btw, charge may fail, n the threads pull has fails n can only be used twice every minute.

you just have to admit the OPness of BDs when compared to other melles.

none of these change the fact that BD is an OP melle, you have hamstring for stun as well n it Works with the enemy at some distance also, n it deals a lot of damage.

btw, charge may fail, n the threads pull has fails n can only be used twice every minute.

you just have to admit the OPness of BDs when compared to other melles.

first cryxtal didnt say about being OP, second BD is not OP class cuz sometimes i lost to  frostblade(DK) if BD is OP i sholdve defeated him easily, me n him r almost have the same amp. if i can beat him easily then I WILL say BD is OP.not all king  of melee can win everytime. why wont u admit that u wanna make BD weak against  melee?.

first cryxtal didnt say about being OP, second BD is not OP class cuz sometimes i lost to  frostblade(DK) if BD is OP i sholdve defeated him easily, me n him r almost have the same amp. if i can beat him easily then I WILL say BD is OP.not all king  of melee can win everytime. why wont u admit that u wanna make BD weak against  melee?.

Frost is +10, are you +10 as well? and i have heard he is a hard one to get beated...but either ways if you as a BD didnt beat him, is cause you failed on the pvp.

Also, all you say is you not op n i wanna make ur class weak...have anything else to say?

I know for sure BD is OP of the melles, is not balanced with the others, is pure and simply OP.

u have the highest defense along with dk, pala n barb. (50%+ defense achieavable, sap, parry n dodge )

u have the highest attack along with rogue. (rogue have one power attack increased by stealthy (1250 + 500 = 1750), bd have flash strike and hamstring(500+600+700 = 1800))

now am i saying any lies here?

devs like to make BD OP, n u just want it to stay that way, therefore why u just claim i want to make ur class weak.

i really just like balance, is ridiculous to go one vs one n u just have a chance to beat up noobs, cause people with the same amping as you have advantages.  :wacko:

yes he is +10 but im not full +9but +8 n +9(most of my gear r +9) n i rely on my dodge(28.1%) n damn he is strong, we fought in pvp cave last time. it is already balanced my friend, why the heck devs made bd this way until now?!, they r not stupid like u who just whining too much n did not see the  truth. if u need to make BD weak against melee too then make sure its equipped with skills that can catch range classes easily. ur comments full of barging in without second thought.sheesh :facepalm:

yes he is +10 but im not full +9but +8 n +9(most of my gear r +9) n i rely on my dodge(28.1%) n damn he is strong, we fought in pvp cave last time. it is already balanced my friend, why the heck devs made bd this way until now?!, they r not stupid like u who just whining too much n did not see the  truth. if u need to make BD weak against melee too then make sure its equipped with skills that can catch range classes easily. ur comments full of barging in without second thought.sheesh :facepalm:

my point exactly, you are +8 +9, he is a full +10 hard one to catch, yet you win most of times.

if this doesnt make you OP, idk what else does, you have lower amp than a well known Strong +10 dk, but you win, n you refuse to say your class is OP of the melle?  :facepalm:

BD is a king of all melee but a slave to range classes.OP means it can kill all classes easily.

btw you said it yourself on your post, " BD is a king of all melle" .

is not a balanced melle with the others is the freaking OP melle.

if your unable to win against bds itz ur fault just spend more money on your char :P

well, thats not the solution, making it +10 then i will still be beaten by +8 +9 +10 bd, cause your class is OP against melles.

argue with you guys seens useless since all of you answering just have the proof on your everyday game but dont want to admit cause feels good to be OP right?

Devs/GMs doesnt seen to care about this.

And also bd has got a faster dps one hand swordx2(2.0)which deals same dmg compared to a two handed axe Dps(3.2)

i have analized the weapons, results are all weapons have the same DPS as long as they have the same level, same amp and are part of the same set.

this been said, ignoring skills just for DPS matters, BD and rogue have 60% higher DPS than paladin, barbarian and death knight.

so if you have a 100 damage per second (DPS)with a barbarian, BDs n rogues will have a 160 DPS if you have ekips that satisfy the conditions i said up there.

actually, Bds will have around 64%~66% higher DPS since they got 4% more damage as passive skill.

This game doesn't even have stat called dps. It's useless here, only what matters is money, money and money. After money it's just timing of stuns. BDs doesn't have stun... Only dispel..

did i say i won most of the time? :unknw: its 2-3 he won 3x. he is freaking strong n those two wins i get its bcuz of my dodge n critical. yes BD is the king of melee but that doesnt mean they r OP, what makes us OP is if we can make our char to +10. its about money, but BD skills focuses on defeating melee but what about range? :unknw: man u cry too much. Sorry dude i really think devs will not change BD the way it should be. cry as much as u want it will not make any difference. all class has its own weaknesses n strong against.

did i say i won most of the time? :unknw: its 2-3 he won 3x. he is freaking strong n those two wins i get its bcuz of my dodge n critical. yes BD is the king of melee but that doesnt mean they r OP, what makes us OP is if we can make our char to +10. its about money, but BD skills focuses on defeating melee but what about range? :unknw: man u cry too much. Sorry dude i really think devs will not change BD the way it should be. cry as much as u want it will not make any difference. all class has its own weaknesses n strong against.

u said he won sometimes, i understood from this that you won most times  :)

all melle are weak againt ranged classes, thus there should be a balance among melle, is the least expected since we all ducked against ranged ones.

like barb, dk and pala can have a Strong defense, but they lack in attack.

rogue have a high attack but doesnt have much defense.

and BD, well, BD have the best of both, defense n attack.

without balance, u just draw in everyone for the BD when they learn BD is the strongest melle.

i know devs wont make changes, but is just frustating u see unbalance in something, there is a fórum to point it out but nothing is changed for a better gaming experience.

well, i will go back to not point out anything or give suggestions i guess.

just will follow the "leave it alone" way n enter game for random convos, do arena n then gtfo from it.

u said he won sometimes, i understood from this that you won most times  :)

all melle are weak againt ranged classes, thus there should be a balance among melle, is the least expected since we all ♥♥♥♥ed against ranged ones.

like barb, dk and pala can have a Strong defense, but they lack in attack.

rogue have a high attack but doesnt have much defense.

and BD, well, BD have the best of both, defense n attack.

without balance, u just draw in everyone for the BD when they learn BD is the strongest melle. damage

i know devs wont make changes, but is just frustating u see unbalance in something, there is a fórum to point it out but nothing is changed for a better gaming experience.

well, i will go back to not point out anything or give suggestions i guess.

just will follow the "leave it alone" way n enter game for random convos, do arena n then gtfo from it.

i didnt say i won everytime, sometimes i won n sometimes he won, didnt i tell u the 2-3.

charge have the upperhand n dk thread to catch range classes. whats lame is BD ham its only have 2 yards(hard to catch runner), rogue can do stealth then approach the enemy unnoticed. its only 4% bonus damage, how big it can be?.400 dmg+4%=416, 16!!!!!!!!!!! can i kill u with THIS KIND OF DAMAGE!!!! 16 R U KIDDING ME WHINNER!!!! >:D