Unholy Guard

Freaki

This is the Unholy Guard in a few different colorways. I wanted to make an epic tank costume so I made this guy! Full plate armor costume, with cloak. The chest piece takes the form of a horned demon. I am a artist and graphic designer, check out my work on bstiles.com 8)

Finished up the sides and back, enjoy!

Freaki

65041_.jpg

65676_.jpg

65677_.jpg

Well done.

If you have high hopes that you will get in the first place,then you should really create the back and the sides of the costume.

Really awesome costumes. Love the red and green one. Could you put some embroidery on the cape just like the barbarian's novice outfit? Would be cool then...

Anyway, great job. You're a sure winner with this one...

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll get the sides and back done asap. I may be making more costumes if I have the time!

Freaki

bstiles.com - my art and design portfolio, check the blog too!

I like it alot... what design program did you use?

An advanced microsoft paint program I just downloaded. Its better for pixel art than photoshop imo. Its much easier to work pixel by pixel.

its on paint.net  :good:

Well i saw tht icons somwere..but i dnt remeber were...so if rrealy u are the desingner should not take to long time to crate aback side and left&right sides...so do it..

Well i saw tht icons somwere..but i dnt remeber were...so if rrealy u are the desingner should not take to long time to crate aback side and left&right sides...so do it..

I haven't done the sides and back yet because I have a job, school, and an internship, not because I can't...

Here is a proof pic that I made the sprite, now be patient.

65617_.jpg

This is the Unholy Guard in a few different colorways. I wanted to make an epic tank costume so I made this guy! Full plate armor costume, with cloak. The chest piece takes the form of a horned demon. I am a artist and graphic designer, check out my work on bstiles.com 8)

Finished up the sides and back, enjoy!

Freaki

goddamn it this is the best costume i've seen so far, i LOVE the cape design aswell. I'd totally wear this costume if u happen to win ;D  (i hope you do)

Nice editor.

Any edit from images megatron or Ben 10 alien,all know magatron in transformer.below pic from ben 10 game/serial.all can seem same body,footwork also we can cover.

65756_.png

iFeel like this costume is the hardest to compete with.

I agree, this is one of the most detailed costumes so far. If this competition ended now this would be one of the winners for sure!

I agree, this is one of the most detailed costumes so far. If this competition ended now this would be one of the winners for sure!

Thanks for your support guys! And everyone else who likes my design.

best 8) regards now u are the winner :drinks: with your knoledge of design no one cant finish u.....and very nice work and its not fair to take the dreams of others...gratz... ;D i will wear it with pleasure if give one to me :clapping:

Nice i hope warspear chose you and make that costume in miracle shop :give_rose:

Thanks for the support everyone!

It would be awesome to have made an ingame costume!

Check out more of my work on bstiles.com if your interested.

I realy like this costume, good work!But sad that it will be aivable only for quild tournament winners.

lol who told you that? Devs never said that the costume would only be given to tournament winners

._.

They said that the 1st place winners costume will become available at the mshop.

lol who told you that? Devs never said that the costume would only be given to tournament winners

._.

They said that the 1st place winners costume will become available at the mshop.

I hope that im wrong then..

Really cool  :good:

P.S. Please look at my costume  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=91293.0 ::)

it looks good :drinks:  i would wear it if you happened to win the russian competition xp

Goodluck :good: