which character is the best??

nativepride612

rogue deals many damage with stealth  8)

My BD can make that dmg 20% lower :P that's without Sap, but with Sap...  ;D  But Shaman can hit 750+ on my BD  :bomb:  Shaman ftw ! :P

All classes good. Rogues can crush an attack shaman in 2 hits with stealth critical. But if a shaman can predict where the rogue is shaman can use quake and pull them out of hiding. Barb just have way too much health and defense. Rangers blessing makes rangers very dangerous especially if they catch you in a trap and then use scatter on you. More or less dead before you can do anything. Bd hamstring is annoying you just sit there and get beat down without being able to do much plus sap lowers attack strength and speed. And I've fought a heal druid who's heal was so high it was like attacking a brick wall with a pillow. But yes two rogues in arena can own. I fought with wolfdragon on us server and we won all but one fight out of seventy.  It all comes down to what skills you choose. And yes how much money you have. Just my personal insight

All classes good. Rogues can crush an attack shaman in 2 hits with stealth critical. But if a shaman can predict where the rogue is shaman can use quake and pull them out of hiding. Barb just have way too much health and defense. Rangers blessing makes rangers very dangerous especially if they catch you in a trap and then use scatter on you. More or less dead before you can do anything. Bd hamstring is annoying you just sit there and get beat down without being able to do much plus sap lowers attack strength and speed. And I've fought a heal druid who's heal was so high it was like attacking a brick wall with a pillow. But yes two rogues in arena can own. I fought with wolfdragon on us server and we won all but one fight out of seventy.  It all comes down to what skills you choose. And yes how much money you have. Just my personal insight

agree but still its easy to do quests as rogue...n its hard to kill rouge outside arena...lvl 15rogue can kill lvl18elf if he catches him unaware n moreover if u r left 1v1 with rouge ur 60-70%hp will be over n u cant even do 20%dmg to.rouge as rouge staeth merc gauge steath

• 1 month later...

Barbs are easily the best,

Barb vs rogue=barb can roar to uncover rogue, barb can also bleed the rogue out to stop them from hiding again, rogue without stealth=weak

Barb vs bd=Barb dashes bd by the time its worn off half there health is gone and thats all the advantage a good barb needs

Barb vs Range=barb yet again dashes through ranger trap stun ranger and sure ranger will use scatter shot but if your dash is high enough itll be ready again and if not we have high def so we can tank our way back to close range

Barb vs shamen/druid=Can be a close matchup if they have all there gear focused on the right magic but dash them without getting quaked/entangled and you should be fine.

Barb vs massive pile of dead enemies...? ;)

I did enjoy barb as yous can tell and i naturally am going to biast, just my personal opinion dont Rage.

• 1 month later...

Archer is one of the best characters cause they shoot from far and have almost the same stats that blade dancer does hope it helped.

PS. Never been a druid so i cant help with that.

Dosnt matter anymore, richest wins.... ;D

Not Tehyeh  :tease: he lose to noob lvl 15 rangers and mine had no gloves & lvl 9 boots & amulet  :bad:  he think he fighting mob  :lol:

Not Tehyeh  :tease: he lose to noob lvl 15 rangers and mine had no gloves & lvl 9 boots & amulet  :bad:  he think he fighting mob  :lol:

Tehyeh no strong true he got +10 set but no know game  :bad: he no atak in war :facepalm: I saw trade chat he try me pvp 20 lvl but he 15 lvl always  :wacko: :wacko:

not always. they can't amp their brains luckily  :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: mplify brain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not always. they can't amp their brains luckily  :lol:

Amplifying brain :shok:

True, If a guy has +10 set of gears but dunno how to use them well, What gonna happened? :unknw:

It will be a loss of much money and useless things. (I better buy me a new phone with my money rather than buy thousands of MC) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...