which character is the best??

nativepride612

I played this game quite long. The best class now are ranger, druid, shaman. Ranger the best solo class and can tank most of bosses with a good healer in his team

persons other than the developers will know what is the best in the next update

then when choosing which and do not go by better, but because it identifies where you

Never be a ranger. These can't tank nor heal, and they don't do much more damage than BDs or druids either.

r u mental? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :facepalm:

Rangers is best  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shaman/rouge 2nd best

rest suks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No character sucks. Just gotta change your tactics. But yeah rangers are pretty good. Decent defense. Long range attack. Only thing that saves them though is scatter shot. Without that rangers would get crushed by barbs every time. Shaman and druid both have range attack but once again its either heal or damage. If you try to go half and half it doesn't seem to work out to well unless your just doing smaller kills. as for rogues and blade dancers I have yet to work mine up so I have no opinion there

ranger > shaman > druid > rogue > barb / bd in arena.

in 1 v 1 fight, ranger > shaman > druid > rogue / bd / barb (depends on the player and luck of dodge for them three) i killed unge 10 times in arena with rogue, and he is one of the strongest barbs, so not that weak  ;D

but any melee class against range class right now has 0 chance in arena if its 1 v 1, until this update.

rogue the weakest? if u saying it, u dont know how to play rogue... i dont see them as weak, they are strong, when u see on arena, they are amazing :)

Lol, all know that rogues are the weakest,

And yeah they are good at arena because of stun, but outside arena they are not so good.Playing as a rogue not so easy,mid hp,mid defence,no range,no heal plus sucking skills,(even barbs can use rogue items:!)

But one thing i'm enjoying my rogue very much,

Wow I actually agree with jaw for a change. No one class is better.  Its all in how you play the class you have chosen.but from what I've heard lately. People are disappointed with druid so don't choose that class.

after the update i saw so many new rogue in first island, within hours can achive to level 7 already, because stealth skill very helpful doing quest.

if u choose as elf, ranger would be nice to play even ranger cant solo mid boss because of low hp.

:facepalm: :facepalm: listen guys  im rogue but barb is the best second rogue .shaman druid ranger and bd are vulgar copy of rogue. Loveee invisibilty  :spiteful: is good for arena spiteful: spanish peopleee :drinks: ;D

I'm a new player and I kno I have a lot of options to choose from for my character i choose to start off with, what are some opinions for the character to choose???

dude i playing this game from long time and i can tell you that atm every class is good its true that rengers is little bti better then other but rest character dont s.cks for example i am barb and i playing with 1 friend he is barb too and together in 2 vs 2 arena we rock everyone we have from 30 battles 30 wins .... so trust me every character is good just to know what kind of items to put on him and how to play in arena with your partner ....

so just choose 1 with you think will be the best for your tipe of playing ....

doesnt matter which character u choose in this 2.0.u just need to have lots of money(gold and real money) so u can buy good items..even lvl15 can kill lvl18 with good gears.afterall,this is a shop

doesnt matter which character u choose in this 2.0.u just need to have lots of money(gold and real money) so u can buy good items..even lvl15 can kill lvl18 with good gears.afterall,this is a shop

yea its true

Money rules the game :facepalm:

and the worst thing is...

i hvnt got my coin that i bought yesterday :sorry:

For me i think shaman are better than druid

they win in the last update skill

i stiil dont know what is the druid last skill using for

so i guees shaman are better than druid

For me i think shaman are better than druid

they win in the last update skill

i stiil dont know what is the druid last skill using for

so i guees shaman are better than druid

druid have 4% incres demage+new skill decress enemy atk speed and chance to crit 8) druid better

I thnk shaman would be gr8! Shaman and ranger requires brains to be awsm! Rogue is fun to play! Barbs and bd nt much brain to use but easy to do quests...

I thnk shaman would be gr8! Shaman and ranger requires brains to be awsm! Rogue is fun to play! Barbs and bd nt much brain to use but easy to do quests...

Rouges are good at gathering quest  :lol: :lol:  and avoiding enemies in stealth too  :lol: :lol:  easy gameplay for rouge, PvP dunno  :wacko:

Rouges are good at gathering quest  :lol: :lol:  and avoiding enemies in stealth too  :lol: :lol:  easy gameplay for rouge, PvP dunno  :wacko:

they are pvp masters  :shout: