Mountain Monk/Marathon *NEW

Lavrence

This is the costume I have in mind.It would be a long robe with one arm fully covered in armor, there's also a neckles similar to the one's that bhudist monks wear. I left the head without any hat or helm, because I wanted that players could show their hairstyle, especially the ones who used barber set. Please tell me what you think about it! Also I added some variatons of the costume.

Lavrence

65751_.jpg

66164_.jpg

66165_.jpg

Similar from anime and GAME full metal alchemist.

This might be a cause for disqualification.

• Using superhero suits, characters of games and movies are prohibited
jesus christ kimi you seem to be so obseesed with finding mistakes of others just to get them disqualified e,e

His art is unique, and i believe it's allowed to use inspiration :)

Nice work, me gusta :friends:

jesus christ kimi you seem to be so obseesed with finding mistakes of others just to get them disqualified e,e

His art is unique, and i believe it's allowed to use inspiration :)

Nice work, me gusta :friends:

If the judges notice that his work will also be wasted..

If you look at your costume there is the one armed metal the red-maroon jacket its almost Edward Elric from game/movie/anime Full metal Alchemist.

Shut up crazy man Oracle/gay. I will not marry you!

If the judges notice that his work will also be wasted..

If you look at your costume there is the one armed metal the red-maroon jacket its almost Edward Elric from game/movie/anime Full metal Alchemist.

Shut up crazy man Oracle/gay. I will not marry you!

one thing is for sure, that anime creator wasnt the first guy to have invented a "metallix robotic arm" C;

Oh wait, does that make him a stealer ? :o oh nooes we must sue the anime creator! Omg omg

I will marry you! :give_rose:

I knew we were ment for each other! :give_rose: 

While making this costume I was thinking about the consept that only one arm is armored leaving other parts of bodycapable of moving swiftly, that was actually first used if I'm correct) by the roman gladiators. And the robe is just a simple long robe, nothing much. That leaves it that the only thing similar to this Full Metal Alcheist guy is the color of the robe, well if you guys say so, then I'll change the color.

• 3 weeks later...