RED JOKER (updated, added back and side view)

Pixeleye

yun oh neil. hehe .  :good: :good: :good: .great work

bagay talaga kau ni? _______ heheh :clapping: ,

sasali na lang ako pag may painting contest:D hehe

nino? Ni ______ hahahah thanks nyn :clapping:

Well if all coments wy not....here prove to all its not a copy of a thumb or a icon from somwere else...make all other sides left & right and back its not so important its easy to copy and make the back......

Well if all coments wy not....here prove to all its not a copy of a thumb or a icon from somwere else...make all other sides left & right and back its not so important its easy to copy and make the back......

if Aigrind is interested on my work they will make those for the miracle shop ;) and if you still not sure that its legite you can see my works in facbook. Berries Graphical Resource - thats my page of my sprite works :) sprites is what you see on 2d games such as warspear online. :)

Get the hell of here and lie sombody else.....just sipmle if u realy made it..do the sides and post it here and dnt comment anymore if steel try to escpape of you desclification..just do the sides exactky like tht joker ...that icon looks made by a desinger not u....u copied say the true... or proove make the sides for it exactly like that costume and dnt lie anymore....

Well according to the comtest rules a player HAS to show the front,back, and side view of the costume.

can you post link here what the rules said? that it must show the side and back view?

Quote from: Legionn on 15 August 2013, 16:12:17

A question and a suggestion;

Does the costume need to look only from the front?

What about giving miracle coins + the costume to the first three winners? (The costume which will be added to the game

FROM SNORLAX

1. As you wish. You may add only front view and if you like then add back or side ones.

2. Not sure about that now.

------------------------------------------------

SO its clear.. its up to those who join if they show or not.

Tomo! Theres no such rule that you "must" put back and side view and i think they're just interested on what players want to have as a costume. :)

@nyn daming mamats ;)

can you post link here what the rules said? that it must show the side and back view?

Quote from: Legionn on 15 August 2013, 16:12:17

A question and a suggestion;

Does the costume need to look only from the front?

What about giving miracle coins + the costume to the first three winners? (The costume which will be added to the game

FROM SNORLAX

1. As you wish. You may add only front view and if you like then add back or side ones.

2. Not sure about that now.

------------------------------------------------

SO its clear.. its up to those who join if they show or not.

nice nhen....

hahaha grabe daming nakakadiring bakla ang naglipana dito sa forum isa na itong pinag-quotan mo na ito hahaha..

Ok naman kung hindi nang-haharass kaso nagi ilove you and pota!

its ur local playing card joker. Good editor.see below different jokers using to edit.

what are you trying to say i made it with my two hands using my phones image editor and ofcourse it has the image of the jokers coz thats how i made my costume i imitate the joker itself. If you have doubt with my work just keep it to your self I made this and thats the truth :facepalm:

I think i'm done. (no more doubt :facepalm: )

feel free to leave comment. :yahoo:

Edit: see first page :)

• 2 weeks later...

why is this on page 6 xD people needs to see this

wow thanks :)

It's nice, scary not nice  :'(

sorry if that makes you feel.. Just think of it like wedgehead, the snake head or vampire vestment :) creepy to see..and makes you feel scared in pvp :)

Get the hell of here and lie sombody else.....just sipmle if u realy made it..do the sides and post it here and dnt comment anymore if steel try to escpape of you desclification..just do the sides exactky like tht joker ...that icon looks made by a desinger not u....u copied say the true... or proove make the sides for it exactly like that costume and dnt lie anymore....

i ran on this, wtf if you dont want my work stop looking at it(this is for his quoted post)

second, for the sake of those calling me stealer and a liar i made the side and back view

and last if you cant make your own sprite dont make others feel bad just because we can make one :peace:

i ran on this, wtf if you dont want my work stop looking at it(this is for his quoted post)

second, for the sake of those calling me stealer and a liar i made the side and back view

and last if you cant make your own sprite dont make others feel bad just because we can make one :peace:

pre ganyan talaga yung mga abnormal na yan.. wala kasing magawa, wag mo nalang pansinin. :good:

• 5 months later...

Is this costume in game? i think i saw some players using , cudn't find where to get...

Not this costume exactly but yes, similar costumes were added to the game last Halloween. They were drops from certain minibosses and can't be acquired anymore. Maybe next Halloween.

• 3 months later...