blocked account

nigra

Here is the reply form  Warspear Online Support Team !

Lol, are you kidding me? Waited so much time for such a useless answer?  :shok:  I cant believe they really answerd just like that.  :shok:

Here is the reply form  Warspear Online Support Team !

Devilhell, I know you have spent most of your time in Warspear and you spent your money to make warspear better in the future.

But, after I saw warspear team reply to you, they not give you respect of you gave to them.

This kind of support make me disappointed and not sure about their future.

Usually they don't love the customers and this is the prove.

nothing new. We know already that is illegal. Btw Dior did you use multibox or you just play on pc and phone. If that second you are not against the rules because you use 2 different clients and got 2 different licenses one for pc client and one for phone client. Technically you can use them in same time because its not violate the rules.

I wonder how Deviana/Deokmans know that multibox rule? He just get unban and doing still the same i mean killing ppl with 2 characters what is for sure unfair advantage. I'm sure that Deviana is same person with Deokmans because once i attack him suprised Deviana stops and he start defend with Deokmans. Maybe he cheat devs that Deviana and Deokmans are 2 different persons (hes brother for example).

I meet with Deokman and Deviana when I was helping new player to kill Kratt.

I tried to make him stop for the new player quest but they don't listen to me.

I make Kratt attack me by aggression skill about 2 times then Deokman shout not to do that, then I said to him to add the new player to his party.

My observation prove that 2 characters there (Deokman and Deviana) own by one person/ MULTIBOXING.

Here the proves,

1. Only Deokman talking and Deviana not moving

2. Deviana respon is slow, sometimes only healing without attack

3. When they move, they move one by one

And it happen YESTERDAY...

It's not fair as I said in this case...

It`s 100% same char, as here on a post is prove on screens he even admit it, he talks about his char deviana being banned, read that mioco / kuzmitch:

check login times, ip etc.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=767.315

why is dior banned and deok not? the rule appys to all, you unbanned him now, and he still does it, he laughs in the face of warspear team while others are still banned, straight away he went back to multiboxing after the ban.

I saw Deok & Deviana at Caravan and on my way to Riff I saw his Ranger, That makes it 3 accounts at once :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

how can you prove it? N Deokman Deviana not played by a player, had always been yes but not now...

Опубликованное фотоImage Hosting

im not play in 1 device

im not same player

2phone c5 n e63

Wow, you get warning and second chance but not for Fafurion and Dior case.

Warspear support team truly UNFAIR

I saw Deok & Deviana at Caravan and on my way to Riff I saw his Ranger, That makes it 3 accounts at once :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

We have checked these players - there is no proof that they are the same person.

Guys, pls put Deokman, Deokmann, Deokmanita, Deviana on your friend list and capture the picture if you saw it on more than one then report it here.

At least that's all we can do. It's up to the wise warspear team...but still it's useless

We have checked these players - there is no proof that they are the same person.

Then how you know that Fafurion and Dior played by the same person?

At least give Fafurion and Dior more time to move all their items, gold, etc since its their effort in months!!

Please be thankful to your customers, they deserve to have second chance!

Because he was probably using the same device to change accounts... Anyway, "thanks" Kuzmitch to give a guide for Deok and his friends to cheat legally..Basically if you have mutliple devices, you can create your own little army.. good job!

Stop irony, it looks very badly. If players cheat we will finally investigate this, somehow. We don't want to say in public about our methods on investigation to give cheaters more ideas how to avoid them.

Stop irony, it looks very badly. If players cheat we will finally investigate this, somehow. We don't want to say in public about our methods on investigation to give cheaters more ideas how to avoid them.

Please give Fafurion and Dior second chance.

Please unban him and give warning then take supervision on his accounts.

These violation cause the rule translation not quite proper.

Look at the warspear team reply on them, very different. One got professional and good reply but the other not.

Really? Really? Have you seen his "Forum Account Signature"?? Yeah, he put the name of Deokmans, Deviana, Deokmann and Deokmanita, Need Any more proof? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Edit: OMFG! I just checked it and he modified it! MEGA :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: EVEN HIS PICTURE REMOVED?!  :shok: :facepalm:

Stop irony, it looks very badly.

Sorry I couldn`t help it.. because as Mercurial said,that guy even had all those chars as his own in his signature (not to mention they are obviously connected by name and the fact how they are played as Slay mentioned - going online and offline in the same time, lagging when 1 char is attacked, so obviously controlled by the same person,etc.)

Sorry I couldn`t help it.. because as Mercurial said,that guy even had all those chars as his own in his signature (not to mention they are obviously connected by name and the fact how they are played as Slay mentioned - going online and offline in the same time, lagging when 1 char is attacked, so obviously controlled by the same person,etc.)

I am playing with my wife, often my nephew joins us. We hunt together, are moslty online together, run around together and do not chat much in game with each other as we can talk to one another in real life (no wires needed there, but it is analogue). Having lags at the same time does not show anything. Just because we have the same IP address (which AIGrind might see) does not mean anything. And obviously, if I lag, she lags. And often if we do something in RL after playing we log out simultaneously.

As long as the client is not compromised (attaching to or modifying the data stream, modifying the local data etc.) we stick to the rules. I see no way how you can tell who sits behind a client, be it i-OS, Android or Windows. We even swap devices often, as my galaxy tab is nicer to play with than her iPod.

i know its the same person deviana is name of deoks wife he told me i known him long time from being admin on other game ask if you not beleive me i still think it is 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another on here so never will be fair until all treated the same :(

I see no way how you can tell who sits behind a client

And that`s exactly the problem! Except Deok confessed that he uses those characters,not only in his signature - which is now modified ofc - but also on the screens captured by Dior..so now he only says:"Uhm..my brother is using it" (or something ridiculously similar) and that`s it? Gets unblocked and we have a Happy end? How is that fair to other players, especially those remain blocked despite the fact they don`t use it to gain in game advantage? How would you feel knowing your wife and nephew got blocked, yet a guy that you are 100% sure that uses all those chars is unbanned and feels free to take both chars to hunt you down?

Let's back to the most important point here

Warspear team not treat players with the same manner.

Facts: one get nice reply with warning and unblocked yet the other got unprofessional reply and still blocked.

How ironic

Kuzmitch here is proof he is the same guy:

"you know deviana? IT`S ME":

why would he say it`s him? why would he change signature? easily that fooled?.

check chat logs of him on 29th september, 16:06pm - 10:00am forum time to proof it is not fake screens.

4588_.png

4589_.png

Dear support team,

I'm form Hong Kong, I have not good English skills, please forgive me.

I would like to have some say. Thank you for all of u guys the support.  I started playing this game in June, no one knew me until now we all know that all my chars.

all of u guys call me crazy because i have 4 18level char now.

I never thought i would get in the game a lot, but when I saw this topic today, after I was really touched ... Thank you for the three months to give me the memories.

In these few day i get really unhappy on the account problem, even if I made ​​a mistake .. please give me a chance to keep on fighting with my companions!!!

Thank you again for support team & u guys!!! :drinks: paul ryn sins sulla smurf marcin jas rap shy vic etc.... and many how a u form the game~!  i will reply u guys

"i'm fine but i lie" :friends:

Final this passage i spend for an hour typing for disturb u guys~

Dear Kuzmitch,

I hope you read it till the end...

In recent days, Warspear is passing through difficult times, like Miracle Coin bugs, Accounts stolen, Unfair Multiboxing and others etc...

How you can see, cases like Deoksman/Deviana, Dior/Fafurion and Shyleen there are and could continue to exist. So I ask you, apart from any selfish interest, to organize a staff dedicated to resolving such cases. A GM staff as VN-Server, I believe we deserve it and problems like these could be analyzed with due importance and respect. It's just my humble yet honest opinion.

PS: Fafu is an old and friendly player, please don't treat him like a hacker or cheater, he deserves a fair trial.

lol...

How if they make a new id using the new phone or pc  , if can be know? Hehe

now, i agree if the game for are prohibited from using multi, block all people who use multi FOREVER.

Dont gv pardon.

for mr kuzmitch i hore u will treat all players the same as me. Hopefully you can be fair,

DEVIANA bloked forever, DIOR n FAFURION must bloked forever...n all the people who do the same.

lol...

now, i agree if the game for are prohibited from using multi, block all people who use multi FOREVER.

Dont gv pardon.

for mr kuzmitch i hore u will treat all players the same as me. Hopefully you can be fair,

DEVIANA bloked forever, DIOR n FAFURION must bloked forever...n all the people who do the same.

Look at his attitude, block only deviana and block other 2 chars... no need dude, now you got deokmans and deviana and block fafurion and dior.

I am sick of this game!!

lol...

Dont gv pardon.

How selfish of you :facepalm: he's 2 accounts gone while your's just 1 :facepalm: why not block Deokmans while you're at it, Sir Kuzmitch...

And Deok, you abused your 2 characters, you used them to hunt bosses for yourself, Hunt down MCs that disturb you, While I observe that Devilhell used his characters just to stand by at Nadir or use his MC character to do PvP with Elf friends to see who's stronger... So Devs and everyone is that cheating?! NO! It's not! Deok was the one who abuse multiboxing, Devilhell did it for fun, anyways I only see him hunt bosses and MC with 1 account, he's not a cheater so make it temporary ban NOT FOREVER!!! Please investigate their actions before pointing fingers :facepalm:

How selfish of you :facepalm: he's 2 accounts gone while your's just 1 :facepalm: why not block Deokmans while you're at it, Sir Kuzmitch...

And Deok, you abused your 2 characters, you used them to hunt bosses for yourself, Hunt down MCs that disturb you, While I observe that Devilhell used his characters just to stand by at Nadir or use his MC character to do PvP with Elf friends to see who's stronger... So Devs and everyone is that cheating?! NO! It's not! Deok was the one who abuse multiboxing, Devilhell did it for fun, anyways I only see him hunt bosses and MC with 1 account, he's not a cheater so make it temporary ban NOT FOREVER!!! Please investigate their actions before pointing fingers :facepalm:

It's useless mate...

The rich one will get better treatment...its Unfairspear game...

hmmmmmmm i confuse with the rule  :( , n gm u will lose many player if u block  when they have many acc (almost 70% they have more than 1 acc)  or u can give warning to they :( , this only my coment  :'( (sadly)

personaly  i think, that  development should  change that rule and let to have as many acc as u like, bcs  they can't control it anyway,  now some players get banned some not, so where is that fair game rule:)  if more acc ,more ppl gone spend money for m.c.  ;)  why here so big drama I can't workout. %)

personaly  i think, that  development should  change that rule and let to have as many acc as u like, bcs  they can't control it anyway,  now some players get banned some not, so where is that fair game rule:)  if more acc ,more ppl gone spend money for m.c.  ;)  why here so big drama I can't workout. %)

No! No! No! People might abuse it and use 2 characters to hunt boss at once or hunt Enemy 2x1 (WHICH DEVILHELL DID NOT DO!)

My suggestion would be to get Moderators in a security room with Screens that shows THE WHOLE WARSPEAR AREA AND PLAYERS, like the security camera in the Malls, Office, Hotels and Etc.

why not , its  the same like party just this party controlling one person,  its the same crap just in different bucket  :blush: many of us been killed with bigger party... and nobody cry about it.  repair itm and back to business  ;)  for developers  it will cost to much time and money trying. to control  this, and for stuff like kuzmich wouldnt be  need fight like  donkichot with windmill :D

No! No! No! People might abuse it and use 2 characters to hunt boss at once or hunt Enemy 2x1 (WHICH DEVILHELL DID NOT DO!)

My suggestion would be to get Moderators in a security room with Screens that shows THE WHOLE WARSPEAR AREA AND PLAYERS, like the security camera in the Malls, Office, Hotels and Etc.

what the hell are you saying??? They just have to put gm in games like in every mmo in this sorld.. and like in vn server.. thats not hard..  :facepalm:

PS: I cant believe vn servers staff is better than the main staff for all the game :/

After reading all this, I realise that iv wasted my money, cz if they are so unfair I would not want to waste more time! :facepalm:  Instead better to feed the poor and get their blessings!

Dear Kuzmitch or other Mods,

Would be more better or polite if you send reminder message to the player before you block the account.

They are paid money to improve their chars, blocking their account without any warning is BAD for your business.

Please be wise...

hes right before blocking an account send a reminder first.. thats a way of being a good admin.