blocked account

nigra

Eu server  1. Fafurion  BD 

Eu server  2. Dior  Druid

i wanna to know why i get block  , may i have the reason of that....

i havnt use any bug in the game & havnt recharge since 1.5.0 until 1.9.0

so that why i feel to be curious?

thank you for your time

Deviana/Deokmans was using 2 chars to hunt single lonely players, so I think this was only a question of time as this is considered as unfair advantage. Not sure if it is Dior`s case though...I did not see him using the characters simultaneously..Did you write to support?

multi accounts not a good enough reason for block :diablo:  good players are getting blocked because of that? How low can this game go? making a lot of people sad with m coins blocked accounts and all these new changes emerald server going downhill fast many will quit soon unless devs start listening to us good normal players  :(

no offense, but Deokmans/Deviana is anything but a good player and I am quite happy he got blocked.... :diablo:  I`m sorry about Dior, he is a good player...did he write to support?

P.S. Yes, I agree that many ppl have multiple accounts, for storage or to speak with the other faction, and I don`t see any issue with that. The point is, some were/are misusing them and taking advantage like Deviana. So you think that is OK? That fair players have to run from a guy that chases you with 2 chars?

no offense, but Deokmans/Deviana is anything but a good player and I am quite happy he got blocked.... :diablo:  I`m sorry about Dior, he is a good player...did he write to support?

dior has done everything asked he should never have gotten stupid block in the first place as for bad players everyone has their own opinion smurf but multi shouldnt be a blockable offence no matter who it is i think  :unknw:

Moltiboxing (running 2 or more client at the same time) makes game unbalanced and gives you unfair advantage over other players. We investigate every report about such players and it proved we block them. And this also violating community rules. So what's the problem then?

so we can only have 1 account?  make 3 level 18 heroes then what?  you punishing the good honest players did nothing wrong and these good players like myself didnt even know mutli accounts was against rules now they will all hide and wont tell their other accounts. Dior, fafurion was one of the top most honest firstborn on server , he spent loads of time money and effort playing them to get level 18 now they gone and he going to quit :(  many have a few accounts whats going to happen when they ban them all ? i feel for this server now i really do  :cray:

Kuzmitch make clean server rules so we all can know what is allowed and what isn't.

..and again i vote for Ban/Unban list

We always have clean community rules here: http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula And when you install the game you always accept them, but it seems like nobody read it until "something terrible" happens.

you punishing the good honest players did nothing wrong and these good players like myself didnt even know mutli accounts was against rules now they will all hide and wont tell their other accounts.

We punish these "good honest players" only if other players complains about their "good honest affairs".

so we can only have 1 account?  make 3 level 18 heroes then what?  you punishing the good honest players did nothing wrong and these good players like myself didnt even know mutli accounts was against rules now they will all hide and wont tell their other accounts. Dior, fafurion was one of the top most honest firstborn on server , he spent loads of time money and effort playing them to get level 18 now they gone and he going to quit :(  many have a few accounts whats going to happen when they ban them all ? i feel for this server now i really do  :cray:

It means you can have many accounts but in time you can use one only.

We always have clean community rules here: http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula And when you install the game you always accept them, but it seems like nobody read it until "something terrible" happens.

I never read that you right, its because it shows on start new account, noone read rules if wants start play. Good to know that there are some server rules I'm starting to study that right now.

so you beleive dior a bad player ? it takes just 1 enemy to complain then they blocked? if you had staff in the game you would know by asking players whos good and whos bad but if this the way it is so be it emerald going to lose many good players because of words and complaints from a few bad people thanks for info anyway  :good:

so you beleive dior a bad player ? it takes just 1 enemy to complain then they blocked? if you had staff in the game you would know by asking players whos good and whos bad but if this the way it is so be it emerald going to lose many good players because of words and complaints from a few bad people thanks for info anyway  :good:

Put a banned list or an auto sender emails with the motivation to the banned player.

And put gms in game so low lvls players couldnt make old players to leave. You, kuzmitch, sometimes should thank or make some events for all the supporters of your game, not ban them after they did so much for yout game.

Put gms in game, i cant believe that VN servers staff is more organized yhan the official staff of all the game.

Dear Kuzmitch or other Mods,

Would be more better or polite if you send reminder message to the player before you block the account.

They are paid money to improve their chars, blocking their account without any warning is BAD for your business.

Please be wise...

It's obvious that Fafurion and Dior not break the rule because no rule about using 2 account is prohibited.

I think the rules translation was failed...

Wow, so 2 character online at same time and same IP are prohibited? I dont see the point of restrictions for that on a game. Okay, listen at what russian players are saying and ignore internationals, better delete them. so only russians can play.

It's really strange to see how you fight against the rules which you accepted when first time enter the game. It's not about "good" or "bad" people, it's about game rules. We do not want to allow players have unfair advantage in the game. Just imagine Arena when play again multi boxed user, or free PvP.

problem is that we cant find rule about multiboxing, in End user license and in Rules of conduct in game. Show us the correct rule. We are not against the rules but we cant find correct rule!

@Edit: Maybe that in End User license:

The user is granted the right to create 1 (one) Account for Warspear Online game. During registration process login name and password for the Account will be given automatically, these data should be kept secret, and the responsibility for their safety is borne entirely by the user. You recognize that responsibility for the contents of your notifications in the Game is entirely yours.

and is that means only first account is legal?

Not only this quote. Also:

c) To grant access to Warspear Online server, to render services of organization of Warspear Online games, as well as to intercept, emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by AIGRIND LLC. with Warspear Online, by any method including emulation of protocols, tunneling, interception of packages, updating or addition of components of the Game, use of service programs as well as any other facilities;

d) to create or support in anyway wrongful connection to the Game servers. Any connection to the servers installed with the aid of Game Client or other programs should be done only by methods and facilities approved by company AIGRIND LLC.

If you run PC client it only allows one copy ("should be done only by methods and facilities approved by company AIGRIND LLC"). If you do sandboxind or multiboxing to run more copies, you violate these rules.

oh that is complicated... its not writing clean. If for example someone got PC client and phone client there are two different clients, phone got wifi so you can run PC client and phone client in same time what wont violate that rules. You will see same IP address because both using same access point.

yup because "The user is granted the right to create 1 (one) Account for Warspear Online game." so only one account wont violate the end user license which you accepting before make account.

yup because "The user is granted the right to create 1 (one) Account for Warspear Online game." so only one account wont violate the end user license which you accepting before make account.

Then more than 50% of players should be banned.  :facepalm:

It's really strange to see how you fight against the rules which you accepted when first time enter the game. It's not about "good" or "bad" people, it's about game rules. We do not want to allow players have unfair advantage in the game. Just imagine Arena when play again multi boxed user, or free PvP.

@Kuzmitch

Please treat in the same way to every player.

You block Fafurion and Dior but you release Deoksman and Deviana, then according to Sulla's report they are still playing together after you unban or I am afraid you not ban that players being playing in multi client.

It's not fair the way you treat on Fafurion and Dior that still blocked.

I judge you are not fair since you are the one said about the rule.

Blocked someone account is a serious impact on your justification and should be FAIR

Not speaking of time spent on making all those characters and real money spent on them. If its possible then merge them into one account so it would avoid unfair usage in the future.

nothing new. We know already that is illegal. Btw Dior did you use multibox or you just play on pc and phone. If that second you are not against the rules because you use 2 different clients and got 2 different licenses one for pc client and one for phone client. Technically you can use them in same time because its not violate the rules.

I wonder how Deviana/Deokmans know that multibox rule? He just get unban and doing still the same i mean killing ppl with 2 characters what is for sure unfair advantage. I'm sure that Deviana is same person with Deokmans because once i attack him suprised Deviana stops and he start defend with Deokmans. Maybe he cheat devs that Deviana and Deokmans are 2 different persons (hes brother for example).

well if this the way it going so be it we all losing interest slowly even the good old players leaving now because of the unfairness being shown here good luck to all who is not affected by this :drinks: