Killing Wisper Kitty(Ranger outfit)

Darklordes

U WANT TO VOTE?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. U WANT TO VOTE?

• I DONT KNOW!
    • Is Scary LOVE IT!
    • I Love It!

Killing wisper kitty i named this suit...and  have elements for girls suit, dark elf archer....the suit have next elements cloak,chest...hands...boots,belt,angry and furious eyes...and many more elements,Its a scary wisper suit like a dead walker..good luck to all of you!

:crazy:  i added  new edite in OTHER 5 min in paint made at smaler scale by w.s. conditions....and need lot of polish :lol:

64802_.jpg

65879_.jpg

So this costume is acceptable no offense its good( yeah its scary too lol but its nice walking dead?)

So does this costume did not violate any rules?

Please tell us, tell now, please.

well vote is not important I made poll jusst for ilusion  ;D  and its a funny suit and I dont care if I win or I loose ...jus i do it for funn :give_rose: and last words are of the moderators for winners ...nice devs ,new contest keep it up! 8)

Im repeat myself again its made in 15m in paint and need lot of polish structure...and i can make sides wiew but i will not do it..and i think will look very scary and great on a character..if if will be polished by experts..its just a beta idea and im based on details if u look at boots i dnt know if u all observe have a model..and normaly the boots its not fit on icon of a thumb char icon....becouse its just a idea watt must be polished by me the graffic ....and experts of warspear if ........................................................new dimension added :give_rose: