I repeat.

Maleshaman

So I read alot of people complaining about position bugs.

They gotten an answer that the game is designed for mobiles, wich means mobile internet aka 3g.

My "not working" issue is those damn position bugs while I'm playing on  wifi with my laptop.

Why do I complain?

Because Bladedancers are hamstringing my ass from 10squares away(while I just crossed wich should fix the out of sync issue)

A bit strange isn't it?

Why doesn't Aigrind just admit they are working with crappy servers ever since Swamp's update came? It all started from there, so as a player (also your client)  I'd suggest you better hurry and fix it. It's rather more then annoying.

Ps: It's not just bladedancers, rangers shooting me from 13squares+, Pally's using fetters at 6squares and still catching me, druids roots from 7+squares, list goes on.

Fix it.

Thanks,

Male.

Pss: If you delete this topic again, I'll make sure that it'll be fixed.

You have my support on this. I refuse to believe that it's just "cellphone lag network connection", because it never seemed to happen before. However, it all started to happen once swampa was released, and from there it started to escalate as new updates were released.

It's annoying me off tbh, im sick of getting attacked 10 yards away. It really ruins the gaming experience.

(This is the first mmo ive played that has this issue, never seen tibiame which supposedly is a mobile mmo having this issue :facepalm: ) (correct me if im wrong)

This isn't a bug. So it can't be fixed. This happens to all of us. For example I get caught in to dark circle while im 3-4 boxes away. Its because of the server and there is no solution...

yea.... imagine if wow would lag like warspear  :facepalm:  Tibiame, order and chaos, Anruften... and other games... btw i think warspear earns enough money to pay for better servers... ok.. updates are slower than turtle... in update there is nothing big... server always lag even with wifi.. lots of bugs... so where is all the money... :facepalm:  this game is so shity, but he have something, i dont know what, but its keeping me here for two years... :facepalm:  And the game have some stupid thing too.... like mc/forsaken can get bow as a drop... elfs/chosen dark items... mc/forsaken sun... wtf its not hard to make what item could be droped by just 2of the factions. suprise chest gives other faction quest items(what the hell they are need for? if we can just sell them for 1g...) or like sun dmg crystal for mc players... In other games there is a little unbalance against meele and ranged clasess... and here?? Its horrible... always there is on super op class... there was rangers... rogues(then they haved spam invisibility).. shamans... now warlocks.... damn... aigrind need to change something... :facepalm: 

This issue has been around long before swamps.

Yep, but after swamps released i think this problem become harder, location bug now happens more.

Yep, but after swamps released i think this problem become harder, location bug now happens more.

To be honest I don't notice the difference between before and after swamps. Bug position happens with multiple changes of direction and especially while under effect of skills like blind or fear, stagger induces it as well. Anyways, I don't think it has changed. It sucks sometimes yes.

To be honest I don't notice the difference between before and after swamps. Bug position happens with multiple changes of direction and especially while under effect of skills like blind or fear, stagger induces it as well. Anyways, I don't think it has changed. It sucks sometimes yes.

But i and few other pp noticed. But still doesnt matter.