"Best costume" contest! Come and join!

snorlax

• Developer

You didn't explain two things -

1. How many designs can we make? One thread, but can we submit several designs in one?

2. What are we supposed to make, a drawing, or maybe a pixel art? Or are both acceptable?

1. One thread - one costume.

2. Any desirable.

Does anyone have a template of a bald character (I mean front, sides and back of the character)? That would help in designing the costume to fit Warspear's style.

1. One thread - one costume.

2. Any desirable.

So my best creation will go win me some cash, and rest will land in skin suggestions.

snorlax,

Do we have to use photoshop or can we just create it with what we want because i spent time making a costume and replied it on and if it doesn't class as using photoshop then it doesn't work then it was a waste of time

I have one more question.

Only one costume is allowed per thread, but what about recolors? For example, first I'd post green costume from front, side and back, and later I'd include fronts in different colors?

• Developer

snorlax,

Do we have to use photoshop or can we just create it with what we want because i spent time making a costume and replied it on and if it doesn't class as using photoshop then it doesn't work then it was a waste of time

As you wish, feel free to use anything.

• Developer

Does anyone have a template of a bald character (I mean front, sides and back of the character)? That would help in designing the costume to fit Warspear's style.

Front

Опубликованное фото

Back

Опубликованное фото

Side

Опубликованное фото

• Developer

I have one more question.

Only one costume is allowed per thread, but what about recolors? For example, first I'd post green costume from front, side and back, and later I'd include fronts in different colors?

I guess, same costume in different colors in one thread is OK

malekhijazi, Thats a one good question :D Idk,maybe try search apps in store.There are alot of apps with wich u can crop,resize,drawn,add elements,etc.

I guess, same costume in different colors in one thread is OK

ty for answering some important questions related to the contest :)

may i ask about gender too, example: boy/girl costume look same as wild boy/girl set is that considered a 1type costume? :)

Do that mean that i can make a drawing on paper, take a photo of it and then post it as an entry?

See russian forum, and get your answer  ;)

can we make multiple costumes? i have many ideas i would like to use,

or at least post many costumes and let decide wich one the people liked from mine, and the winner is the one competing

could you announce about contests starts when we login game because not evrybody checking forum daily. Thank you.

guys i need a girl template in ponytail and naked. back front and side too.. please

ponytail haircut is a simple one, found when u create a new girl character, i suggest u make a new girl character pick her hair and color u like :) strip her and take some bikini photos xD done gdluck

Can we simply Draw the costumes and scan it?

Please devs/mods give some answers..

As you wish, feel free to use anything.

try reading few posts before repeating same asked questions :)

Id like to know if having female and male costume in the same thread is allowed.

Like same costume, but for different genders.

Also, must the drawings be coloured? Cause i'll be using colour pencils and it'd look lame :blush:

ponytail haircut is a simple one, found when u create a new girl character, i suggest u make a new girl character pick her hair and color u like :) strip her and take some bikini photos xD done gdluck

i did that too. but the quality of the img in zoom version is quite undecent. :!

I would like a black knight/knightess costume in game...

Here are some pictures for inspiration, maybe someone can draw something nice:

Black knight:

Black Knightess: