[2013.08.15] Costumes for winners in the next Guild Tournaments

Kuzmitch

People of Arinar!

You probably really want to know what the prize will be for the next Guild Tournaments? And we are pleased to announce that the main prizes for the winners in the upcoming Guild Tournaments will be unique suits of armor!

1 place. Crusader’s Golden Armor

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

2 place. Crusader’s Silver Armor

3 place. Crusader’s Bronze Armor

All further changes in tournament prizes we will announce in advance. The planned rate of prizes change is once a month, and we will try to make them as diverse as possible.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

Thank you ! But please , make bag slots bigger ... this will be the second costume (personal) we will receive , and my bag is already full , i have to drop things everytime !

PLUS as Paypal said , this costume are for males .. what about us ?

Thank you !

UGUR ! LMAO! U ARE AN IDIOT! XD

And Devs , i didnt think about it at first , but now i am reading my guildmates messages on whatsapp ... some of them are muslim , cant wear crosses ...

Sorry but not all people like crosses, so why the unique rare outfit  :pleasantry:must have something some people dont like ....

To me i think not all players will use xD

And Devs , i didnt think about it at first , but now i am reading my guildmates messages on whatsapp ... some of them are muslim , cant wear crosses ...

Crosses on knight are usually icons of the knight-orde the knight is fighting for. It is a symbol not related to any religion :) You're friends can use this costume without any fear :)

Crosses on knight are usually icons of the knight-orde the knight is fighting for. It is a symbol not related to any religion You're friends can use this costume without any fear

His muslim friend is right actually...

Question - Will the costumes come from the caskets or will they be delivered in mail and caskets will contain random consumables?

In my opinion the " rare " items should be receiving instantly, players shouldn't be able to trade them or sell them, with guild mates it would be ok, but with other people, no.

If these costumes would just be sold to rich people with a guild that doesn't even work for gp, probably a guild where it's just that person, or maybe even no guilds then these rare items would lose their uniqueness.

And about the rewards, I think it would be better if there was like 3 or more costumes and we would have to select 1 we would want, maybe make it like when you turn in a quest - it shows 3 rewards and you must select 1.

Most importantly there should be female versions.

Atleast consider the female versions, it's unfair that most costumes are designed for males, there should be 2 versions atleast or provide 3 costumes and we must choose one, one could be male, one could be female and the other could be unisex.

Crusades were religious conflicts in the High Middle Ages through to the end of the Late Middle Ages conducted by Catholic Europe against Muslims, pagans, heretics, and peoples under the ban of excommunication. The geographic spread included the Near East, Al-Andalus, North Africa, Eastern Europe And Northern Europe. They are most popularly associated with campaigns in the Holy Land to establish control of religious sites but also cover other campaigns for different religious, economic, and political reasons such as the Albigensian Crusade, the Aragonese Crusade, the Reconquista and the Northern Crusades.

The adopted emblem was the cross with the term "crusade" being derived from the French term for taking up the cross.Pope Urban II proclaimed the first crusade in 1095 with the stated goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem which led to an intermittent 200-year struggle to reclaim the Holy Land that ended in failure. The Crusades in the near east formed part of long running conflicts at the frontiers of Europe including the Arab–Byzantine Wars, the Byzantine–Seljuq Wars and loss of Anatolia by the Byzantine's after defeat by Seljuk Turks at Manzikert in 1071. Emperor Alexios I sought military support from Christian nations against a common enemy and Urban II looked to take advantage of the opportunity to reunite the Christian church under his leadership, enlisting western leaders in the cause.[1] Several hundred thousand soldiers became Crusaders by taking vows;[2] for which the papacy granted themplenary indulgences. The crusaders were Christians from all over Western Europe under feudal rather than unified command. There were seven major Crusades against Muslim territories in the east and numerous minor ones. Politics were often complicated and intra-faith competition also led to alliances between faiths against their coreligionist opponents, such as the Christian alliance with the Islamic Sultanate of Rûm during the Fifth Crusade.

The Crusades had major political, economic, and social impacts on western Europe. It resulted in a substantial weakening of the Byzantine Empire, which fell several centuries later to the Ottoman Empire. The Reconquista, a long period of wars in Spain and Portugal (Iberia), where Christian forces reconquered the peninsula from Muslims, is closely tied to the Crusades. However, when the last Christian stronghold in the Holy Land fell at Acre in 1291 there was no coherent response in the east.

=>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

as a result, make them tradable or add them in suprice chests and create new costumes for the winners.

i like the gold one the best pretty cool costumes i would have to say maybe my guild and i can earn out top spot back  :aggressive:

-Slackie, [iDK]

nothing special,, its just like everyday..same people,, high amp,,lots of gold with many costume..

later someone will even forget there is a competition going on..

KUZMITCH IVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS ALL THE "TROLL" COSTUMES HAVE A CAPE EXCEPT THE BLACK VERSION

GIVE ME MY BLACK CAPE KUZMITCH

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Costumes only look good on melees, barbs probably and preferably for males :(

I want costume for girls and magic users too :( So I dont look gay :( and can you please make it not personal?  :blush:  I would like to sell 'cause it's so ugly for me  :pardon:

Don't worry, Vortex will get all prizes in every tourney.

Cry more sentinels.