Arena suggestions

Odin

There needs to be immunities to balance these skills.  Namely entangle (druids) gouge (rouge) and scatter shot (rangers) and shaman version. 

These skills are very powerful.  Groups should not be able to chain these skills.  They should all be melee range only (ranged skill like this is insane) and immunities should last double the duration.

Ie a ranger uses scatter.  The Target gets scatter immunity for the next 10-15 seconds. 

Notice which classes top the leader board in arena.  You'll see what needs to b done.  Thanks.

i don't agree with that because you figure druids/shamans have  low defense and cant take much  punishment and rangers/rouges are a bit better of then the druids/shamans but bladedancers/barbarians have the most defense and so it just does a little balancing for us to allow us to stand a better chance

need a better matching system when i was on  my druid level 16 and my teammate was also a druid 16 or 17 and we got matched agents a level 5 and 6 ranger and bladedancer we only got +1 but still  i think a level balance should be there

skills the shamans skill blinds and does not allow skills yet  all the druids does is stop in place so we can still be attacked if they a ranged fighter but shamans i think can but no skills  kind of unbalanced    but skill need some difference between the two but more even id say still 

You didn't understand my post.  My Portuguese is bad or I'd explain it better.  I think all the skills are pretty balanced but they need an immunities after they're used on you. 

Let's say there's a two v two of rangers vs barb.  They all run to attack and ranger one used scatter on barbarian one.  Then when scatter is done ranger two uses scatter on barb one.  This means barb one is out of the fight far to long.  Essentially its a 2v1 for the first 10-15 seconds of the fight. 

However if immunities are added ranger one may scatter barb one but if ranger two tries it won't work because barb 1 just got scattered and has immunity for 10 seconds. 

These types of skills are frequently referred to as crowd control (bc u can stun sleep etc.). In every mmo I've ever played there are immunities to crowd control. 

I play a rogue and with 5 rogues we kept a bd unable to do anything bc we can each use our skill one at a time and he can do nothing about it.  With immunities this wouldn't happen.

Agree with that immunity or resistance like.

about defence, top geared bd max 27% physical resist while druid about 20% without barkskin...so 7% difference only reduce about 2-5 damage per hit. Is it balance??

Anyway, in arena its depend on luck and how good the player control his character. We are against a human not a computer, so balance or not is depend on the player skill and internet speed in the arena.

Every class can't be balance in power, like druid can't match the tank class like bd or barb in hp and regen, I can say that range class have a good advantage that can deal damage first before his opponent approach him while use his tactical skills. How about if the first range damage critical? Is not balance, no it's because of luck only.

So, i believe developers have deep thought about design the character strength and weakness.

Back to immunity or resistance skill is a must for non mage class, and parry can deflect arrow is a good one too imo.

Suggestion for arena:

-option to choose between random fight and private fight(to be able to make a private pvp and choose your opponent)

-when starting a new random fight show first an accept dialog with opponent list so we know who we will fight and to be able to reject fight if not want to fight them.

Suggestion for arena:

-option to choose between random fight and private fight(to be able to make a private pvp and choose your opponent)

-when starting a new random fight show first an accept dialog with opponent list so we know who we will fight

Yes  :friends: :good:

and to be able to reject fight if not want to fight them.

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO  :facepalm: :bad: :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed no reject for random and resistances would be good we used to have resistance grow with is that could be supplemented if we wished