Quest Ravva Breath gone?

Tsja

I haven't seen the quest Ravva Breath (swamp quest) in a month (EU elf-side). Is it deleted?

It isnt I just checked and my necro has it

Don't think it affects elf side only...try deleting all other swamp quests and then search for ravva's breath,

Some quests in swamp block eachother...(Island of lost souls blocks captured shamans quest,so don't take it because reward at shamans is better)

Not all quests in Zeneth haf are always there. I think the quests change every week or something,

sometimes you can't find Golden wyverns, Nasty frogls, Ravva's breath, Insanity in the swamps and etc.  All quests except Tellus, Aqueducts and Island of lost souls block each other just like Captured shaman blocks Dedirich and etc.

Not all quests in Zeneth haf are always there. I think the quests change every week or something,

sometimes you can't find Golden wyverns, Nasty frogls, Ravva's breath, Insanity in the swamps and etc.  All quests except Tellus, Aqueducts and Island of lost souls block each other just like Captured shaman blocks Dedirich and etc.

lololol. u can do captured shamans quest EVERYDAY.... but u dont know how  :rofl:

Well, i only have the hydra-quest. I am sure that is not a blocker. I have that quest already for ages.

I am used to do ~once a week a collecting for ~15 ravva breaths (i still have 13) for fast questing. But last month i haven't seen the quest at all at elf-side. Yes i have seen it on mc-side. Is there anyone on elf-side who did it lately?

lololol. u can do captured shamans quest EVERYDAY....

You don't say? Towel baby.

Answer:

sometimes you can't find Golden wyverns, Nasty frogls, Ravva's breath, Insanity in the swamps and etc.

Quest blocks at Zeneth haf:

All except Aqueducts, Island of lost souls and Tellus block each other.

Kotaravva quest blocks:

Dedirich - Carnivora - Kapela's concution - Captured Shaman - Lost souls

Captives - Ravvas kisses

Quest that don't block anything:

Aqueducts - Hydra - Hydra bait - Tellus - Meniru

Nuff said.