first time playing as chosen and I think is extremely hard.....

Thedemon123

Ok so I started off with a paladin I like them so far but the last missions on their island is extremely hard they get a whole bunch of quest and mobs are hard if you don't want to use any gold, is like they make you buy stuff. I mean since the start of paladin I knew it was going to be hard but I kept playing cause I liked it, but now is like I'm always dying.

Never had this experience with any other faction and I played as elves, mc's and a little bit of forsaken. Idk if you can do this but  I think you guys should decrease the mobs life a bit or just delete some of them. And I mean its the beginning it should be easy.

Yes you are right, my priest has just finished my quests in 1st island of chosen (Langasard). The quests in Langasard are 2x or 3x harder than the quests in 1st island of firstborn (Meivendil)

Ok so I started off with a paladin I like them so far but the last missions on their island is extremely hard they get a whole bunch of quest and mobs are hard if you don't want to use any gold, is like they make you buy stuff. I mean since the start of paladin I knew it was going to be hard but I kept playing cause I liked it, but now is like I'm always dying.

Never had this experience with any other faction and I played as elves, mc's and a little bit of forsaken. Idk if you can do this but  I think you guys should decrease the mobs life a bit or just delete some of them. And I mean its the beginning it should be easy.

if u need help making a chosen char tell me :P ill help u if your eu i can suply u with 100k gold class starter gear and thats all but in return u do what ever i say :) for the year

oh my god why? why does criss not love me anymore? is it cause i become a fagot? but i like ducks so much. its my nature. cant help it :(

its ok zain. we dont judge anyone. its ok to be gay!

Me and gayrox are couple now. When we walk on the street and hold hand by hand people

look at us and call us cute names like "homos" and "queens" i think its because we love each

other so much! We also joined a gay club named the blue oyster.  here is a pic of it

Опубликованное фото

my cutypie called me over to see his one eyed snake. i have to go.

love, zain..

well... what can i say bro. if u happy :unknw:  who am i to judge you? :drinks:

awh look at those cute little hearts. love u to zain!! :give_rose:

ahaha :rofl:

i completely agree with you, langasard is so far one of the hardest islands ingame to quest in imo. (Which is why i quit playing my priest, mage, and paladin :facepalm: )

You die way too often by overpopulated  mobs in certain areas which not only pisses you off, but it makes you want to quit the game permanently.

Let's look at a few red crowned bosses at moraktar, melvindil, godgorrat and langasard.

Melvindil - all red bosses are reachable by all players (level 1-20s, doesnt matter, anyone can enter the boss lair)

Same applies to godgorrat and moraktar.

Langasard? Noway - the orphan lake quest is impossible to do at lower levels as there is noone there to help you, unless thst player has the orphan quest active. (Yes u can solo it at higher lvls, but i like to just get it done without having to spend an eternity lvling up your toon, only to walk 1000kilometers back to the boss and kill it.)

i have a merc specialized in orphane lake questing :lol: he high lvl paly still got the quest to help who need it THE MERCS <(-_-)>

Use minion is the answer. U got free 3 minions there, use it wisely.

Most ppl feel hard bcause they r playing so rush and get killed so often due to careless. Chosen have more quests with very low exp reward.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love my minions, I carry all three depending on what I need, meat shield, more dps or a healer.

I love the two hour ones.

I like soloing using the dps one, playing my preist.

:crazy:

use your 3-4 free minions and pm jayrox for help (if you play on emerald,didnt look at your Server xd).

still i think Chosen is hardest 1. map

from easy to hard:

1. elf

2. mc

3. forsaken

4. Chosen

just my oppinion

• 3 weeks later...