Guild Tournament, Fair+ New Mechanics!

suggestor1001

okay, rather than making guild touurnament having to use tickets to go in and fight. I suggest that you make it free.

this is because many amounts of people in each of ther servers could not stop complaining about the items they received from their caskets because you all decided to give them stupid items for paying more than 2k miracle coins and 300k+ gold.

I suggest changing the mechanics to like a once eevery 2 week event. it occurs at a particular point in time and a popup box on that day will show up on the character asking them if they would like to participate in the guild tournament just before it starts. if they click yes. they will be teleported into a whole new map where there is something like a guild pole they have to attack and remove its hp and then they will be the winners of the pole until another guilds kills it again. Or even make it tha guild which gets the most kills from players. possibly make the tournament last 2-3hours, depending on what seems reaosnable

if someone forgets to sign up. when guild war is in session, they go to an npc at any of the towns to get teleprt, possibly make the npc an event npc which teleports you to upcomming events in future.

BY having this causes people not to waste money n buying mcoins and tickets just to get possibly disappointed. AND! it gives a chance to all those other guilds which done have the opportunity to do arenas alot because neither members are rich enough to be buying that many tickts for the guild.

BY THE WAY!, this suggestion has nothing to do with spending money. not every update has to involve the miracle shop. people want you to focus on the game and not so much money :fool:

HOE YOU LIKED all!!!

not every update has to involve the miracle shop. people want you to focus on the game and not so much money :fool:

Hahahahahahahaha.

okay, rather than making guild touurnament having to use tickets to go in and fight. I suggest that you make it free.

this is because many amounts of people in each of ther servers could not stop complaining about the items they received from their caskets because you all decided to give them stupid items for paying more than 2k miracle coins and 300k+ gold.

I suggest changing the mechanics to like a once eevery 2 week event. it occurs at a particular point in time and a popup box on that day will show up on the character asking them if they would like to participate in the guild tournament just before it starts. if they click yes. they will be teleported into a whole new map where there is something like a guild pole they have to attack and remove its hp and then they will be the winners of the pole until another guilds kills it again. Or even make it tha guild which gets the most kills from players. possibly make the tournament last 2-3hours, depending on what seems reaosnable

if someone forgets to sign up. when guild war is in session, they go to an npc at any of the towns to get teleprt, possibly make the npc an event npc which teleports you to upcomming events in future.

BY having this causes people not to waste money n buying mcoins and tickets just to get possibly disappointed. AND! it gives a chance to all those other guilds which done have the opportunity to do arenas alot because neither members are rich enough to be buying that many tickts for the guild.

BY THE WAY!, this suggestion has nothing to do with spending money. not every update has to involve the miracle shop. people want you to focus on the game and not so much money :fool:

HOE YOU LIKED all!!!

;D free?

No miracle coins? No way sorry but thats all the game is money

Thanks to all who approve of the suggestion, Not everyone can afford to pay money to win tournament in this game so I thought to myself a better way:)

And yeah, i will finalize the sugesstion when i think bout it some more

people who disaggree are possibly the more fortunate ones who can afford to buy and buy miracle coins and lead their guild to victory every match ;). Need, Dont Greed :)

Thanks Guys! :dirol: 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Even Though our guild come 3rd 8)  it did cost us  heaps of mcoins +gold just to get to that place! :(  i reckon changing the mechanics to make itt fair for the guilds that arnt as wealthy would be verry good. Gives other guilds a chance to win.

Events Npc Sounds good too