Soo.... whats the point of...

moveit124

Question

So... whats the point of food? why would i use it? instead of regenerating... regenerating ... takes a few seconds... food is expensive... and it just makes it so you take 5-10 seconds away from regenerating... and you only need to regenerate when fighting high ranking monsters... ... so whats the point of it if you cant use it while fighting?

13 answers to this question

lol.

Food expensive? At end game its nothing. What you can say about 2h weapons? Dammtomuch$$gonnafitewithmaht1bow?

Anyway, food is used out of combat in many games.

There are potions of health from about 2-3 quests, maybe they are battle regens? I sold them b4 i had this idea.

These fluids is for if you to not want to wait until when HP regenerate...And if you are herd previously raise druid? In addition to these fluids is difficult to raise...Besides for fights is special fluids which you can use fighting

let's don't forget about the role-playing part. the game is a rpg after all :)

after a glorious victory of a boss fight , we consumed all of our ale untill dawn around the campfire in ranger camp. It was the next day afternoon, that we all realized that the rogue-pixies have taken all of our clothes!!

It is not nice to wake up, with a bite of a jeboar!!

I wish someone kill'em all in the server,  so we finally have a good sleep!

let's don't forget about the role-playing part. the game is a rpg after all :)

after a glorious victory of a boss fight , we consumed all of our ale untill dawn around the campfire in ranger camp. It was the next day afternoon, that we all realized that the rogue-pixies have taken all of our clothes!!

It is not nice to wake up, with a bite of a jeboar!!

I wish someone kill'em all in the server,  so we finally have a good sleep!

;D Pyre...you are so deep into game atmosphere...which is good.

How jeboar's meat taste...I hate them very much rather than chipmunks and rabbits

dont have a screencap, but ive seen the travel porridge symbol stay under the healthbar just like a potion or scroll, maybe that means something as far as the numbers of the game? would love also to be able to cook/prep the meat of some of the animals ive killed, instead of having to pay for it in the tavern. just a thought.

dont have a screencap, but ive seen the travel porridge symbol stay under the healthbar just like a potion or scroll, maybe that means something as far as the numbers of the game?

Some foods also have the "regen effect" for a period of time in addition to the heal. Untill the effect consumes, it will appear there ;)