[2013.08.12] End of Test Guild Tournament and list of Winners!

Kuzmitch

And its normal for cherrybia to be offended for the items they just received from winning that tournament.

AND as a result the devs send some rare costumes to them. if they will won again(probably they will)

As I said being rich is already an advantage in this game just learn to accept it.

Actually I like druids for high heal but their skill build up is totally shit.  I mean why don't you have any skills with stun+damage effect like quake or the ball of lighting skill?

Actually a class that can defeat a decent warlock is powerful shaman( with good gears) because they both have good stun skills.

LOL dude please dont say anymore, you obviously dont know druid skills at all  ;D  druid has lightining bolt (same as shaman ball of lightning) and the skill setup is even better that shaman. shaman needs to waste points in both blind, eq and heal leaving usually less for lightning ball. druids can go 5 root 5 heal and 5 bolt. like i said. take ur shaman or warlock and pvp the druid i use instead of talking without knowledge  :facepalm:

make it a fair tournament then, no buying extra tickets.  or always the same people winning the unique prizes. i know this game is mostly a business to you guys but its sucks for old and not so rich players not being able to compete at all in these tournaments when a rich guild can just spam tickets and win tournament with 0 wins (u get points by losing) if all get same tickets then the best will surely win and all guilds will get a fair chance cause they will have same amount of fights (just need to separate tournament from standard arena and make diferent kind of tickets (that wont be avayable to buy in mcoin shop)

you cant earn gp if u lose arenas

1vs1 yeah druids might have chance in 1vs1 but in general fights 2 warlock is enough to lock 1 bridge,

Ahh EU?  yeah I am trying to be there now but I dont like in that server because all of the pro players in that server already jump to mc side so no thanks. I am just visiting all servers including SA Pearl.

I don't really played actively( I thought after minion updATE I will play again but its not what I expected.)

Yes Indeed some of druids are good but most ARE NOT.

Who is your druid in EU? I wonder who are you?

marceline is the name and ur wrong, although a lot of ppl have passed to mc side 99% of them were noobs that wanted to play warlock after getting blocked for long periods of time at bridges. still very good elves in eu, both in niceness and in gameplay :)

you cant earn gp if u lose arenas

i thought tournament was based on arena points and not in guild points, my bad then :D i didnt really participate in this one due to my move to england.

but still, would be nice to have prizes that all have a fair chance at winning. developers should really start thinking about that instead of only thinking about how they can force people to use more and more mcoins or they will keep losing players. i really would like a developer to give me an answer on why its possible in a tournament to buy your way into #1. doesnt russia have the olimpics this year? would you guys be ok if people just buy the gold medals instead of competing for them?  :blush:

Because of that announcement, Vortex and NoSkilLs are spamming tics again. They're even worse than cheater. This tournament is a Cancer! Thumbs up Warlockspear!

Amazing.....

i thought. The warlock OP cries were over :facepalm:

You are probably playing a Warlock and are one of those who 5x5 with 5 Warlocks and ended up top 3? The fact is every single class who has a stun skill you can still attack in that stun/hold. But hell no in a circle you can't do anything. And multiply that by 5 is what you get in arena nowadays. Can't do shit

It's really sweet that the Devs rewarded all who won a costume but, I wish I could sell mine. It really isn't my style-not that I am not grateful for the nice gesture.

Give me Your Dragonborn costiume  8)

You are probably playing a Warlock and are one of those who 5x5 with 5 Warlocks and ended up top 3? The fact is every single class who has a stun skill you can still attack in that stun/hold. But hell no in a circle you can't do anything. And multiply that by 5 is what you get in arena nowadays. Can't do shit

Srry to dissapoint u, no i play no warlocks

just to let u know, .my guild ended 6th

warlocks can be avoided

Srry to dissapoint u, no i play no warlocks

just to let u know, .my guild ended 6th

warlocks can be avoided

I agree, circle CAN be avoided. Easy. But in 2x2 or even 1v1 pvp. But in 5x5 its ALL a warlock have to use to own arena.

People still crying about warlock lol  :facepalm:

I NEVER cried about warlocks. Actually my warlock is level 18 now "Pvpwlock" and it destroys all lvl 20s with ease.  Warlock OP you cry? LOOK at this. I have many ss this pair lose to me.

64505_.png

64506_.png

64507_.png

People still crying about warlock lol  :facepalm:

I NEVER cried about warlocks. Actually my warlock is level 18 now "Pvpwlock" and it destroys all lvl 20s with ease.  Warlock OP you cry? LOOK at this. I have many ss this pair lose to me.

Show me a ss of you beating 5 warlocks in arena and I'll withdraw everything I said.

Forget the warlocks

All they did was realize all the people who won cried so much they gave them all the rewards for one week of work people across the whole arena season have been working for

XD

Now new items

So much for unique now 60 people per server have the same costumes only a few had and were trying for now

Way to go. And anyone who doesnt like what i post

You have about as much concern to me as the developers care about fixing the game lag

(The reason a circle never hits where it looks , why rangers can shoot 15 squares away)

You know why? Because its already been admitted it wont and cant be. So they just are happy people keep buying coins or working to get gold to buy off people who do and thats it

Worst part of it is "pros" like _____ making everyone feel weak and spending more its exactly what they want

64550_.jpg

64551_.jpg

Forget the warlocks

All they did was realize all the people who won cried so much they gave them all the rewards for one week of work people across the whole arena season have been working for

XD

Now new items

So much for unique now 60 people per server have the same costumes only a few had and were trying for now

You have about as much concern to me as the developers care about fixing the game lag

(The reason a circle never hits where it looks , why rangers can shoot 15 squares away)

You know why? Because its already been admitted it wont and cant be. So they just are happy people keep buying coins or working to get gold to buy off people who do and thats it

Worst part of it is "pros" like _____ making everyone feel weak and spending more its exactly what they want

best point.....

Show me a ss of you beating 5 warlocks in arena and I'll withdraw everything I said.

Noexcuse switched to full lock after a while, we still managed to beat em easily. With 1x lock only.

64554_.jpg

Noexcuse switched to full lock after a while, we still managed to beat em easily. With 1x lock only.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant 5 chosen/elves beating them. That doesn't count because well you have warlocks as well  ;D  And well you are pretty good as a guild (skill wise), Noexcuse is just spamming circle. All they can do

I didn't mean it like that, I meant 5 chosen/elves beating them. That doesn't count because well you have warlocks as well  ;D  And well you are pretty good as a guild (skill wise), Noexcuse is just spamming circle. All they can do

im pretty sure pliskin told me that they bested them a few times too with their mages, druids, priests etc. :P.

(And if i recall correctly i think i read somewhere where cff said that his guild raped noexcuse a few times too)

Warlocks OP OP OP and OP. Bye

Ok, I just saw the most serious US Sapphire player in the game wrote OP multiple times about Warlocks, now I have 2 options left....

1. Complain about Warlocks until we get a change.

2. duck Elves, Ill be a Warlock.

..... Ohh damn, I forgot this is AiGrind we are talking about!!!!

ILL BE A WARLOOOCK :rofl:

Forget the warlocks

XD

Now new items

+1 :clapping: :give_rose: :drinks:

for the record make arena more fair to the elves, I'm an MC myself but I really feel sorry for the elves who try hard. there should be like 2 warlocks max in arena. It's impossible for elves to go against 5 warlocks.

P.S Vortex guild owns warlocks in 5x5 JUST SAYIN  8) ;D Proud to be #2

Edit: Maybe add some rare costumes :blush: in caskets ;D

You can't imagine  :cray: bless u  :give_rose:

:good: I salute you :drinks:

Warlocks OP OP OP and OP. Bye

its ironic that your little side note says"with great power comes great responsibility" damn irresponsible warlocks

Imo,to make it fair for both sides...arena 5x5 ,only 1 class of each = 1Lock, 1 Necro,1 Dk,1Shaman and 1 rogue x 1 Pala,1 Druid,1 Mage,1 Priest and 1 Ranger...this way the fight would be more excited and challenging...anyway...i'll put my warlock in a guild and earn easy reward :P