[2013.08.12] End of Test Guild Tournament and list of Winners!

Kuzmitch

Mc got always at top because of damn skilling and aigrind are veryof that... make some changes so all will be enjoy

A men, devs suck my cock, they won't even make it fair, m skills piss all over elfs

Well , yes .. how we cant be dissapointed ? We worked hard , spents lots of miracle coins in unity pots , tickets.. and the price was things like a minion? Come on , pretty unfair. AoA worked hard , but i guess it wont be the same now. We spent really lot of time playing Ws xD  ( i wont open my casket )

AND LOL amber rocks! But proud of Emerald results too :D

hmm so you think you should be awarded cause your guilds spent more real money than most?  :blush:

from my point of view these "tournaments" arent about who's best or works harder. anyone can spam to get to #1 (but only few can), doesnt really show who is or isnt the best and/or hardest worker, just shows who's richer. 

from my view devs should find a way to make a tournament like this winnable for even the poorest of guilds (as in seperate it from the usual arena and only allow some free tickets for each guild a day and thats it, no buff pots of any kind or even a chance to buy more tickets (but that would be too good for players and too bad for ws bank accounts, same as usual)

Hi everybody I am Livefox leader of TheCore and would like to inform all that we were ranked 4th as per the guild ranking on EU - Server.

3rd Position = Hooligans. :good:

Don't know the parameters of how ranking was carried out but I sincerely hope this correction is done..

Congrats to all the members from Guild : Hooligans  :good: ..

hmm so you think you should be awarded cause your guilds spent more real money than most?  :blush:

from my point of view these "tournaments" arent about who's best or works harder. anyone can spam to get to #1 (but only few can), doesnt really show who is or isnt the best and/or hardest worker, just shows who's richer. 

from my view devs should find a way to make a tournament like this winnable for even the poorest of guilds (as in seperate it from the usual arena and only allow some free tickets for each guild a day and thats it, no buff pots of any kind or even a chance to buy more tickets (but that would be too good for players and too bad for ws bank accounts, same as usual)

you all bored me.

crying and crying for the money staff.

yes , damn we buy coins and its not a shame to say!!

And yeah , the rewards was total rubbish!!

In the end , spend money to get something you can already buy whit ur own m.coins... has a sense? Not for who can purchase coins.

when did statting a fact became crying?

i laughed a lot when i heard the prizes were rubish  ;D  spending more or less money shouldn't be a factor in any tournament. should be about skill and fairness to all involved. or else might as well just put prizes in mcoins shop for 50k mcoins and have rich people buy them over time (or not) , instead of making a tournament.

i laughed a lot when i heard the prizes were rubish  ;D  spending more or less money shouldn't be a factor in any tournament. should be about skill and fairness to all involved. or else might as well just put prizes in mcoins shop for 50k mcoins and have rich people buy them over time (or not) , instead of making a tournament.

I agree all guilds should have equal chance of winning as its a tournament  :good:  unlike people with highly amped weapons using Unity Potions, scrolls, pots in arena and winning all the time ....where's the fair play in this?

warspear online is based on buy m.coins too as you can notice. If you dont like it delete the game and stop to play.

And being #1 / #2 / #3 is more valuable that anything inside the casket.

Mine is still closed. And will be closed until forever.

warspear online is based on buy m.coins too as you can notice. If you dont like it delete the game and stop to play.

And being #1 / #2 / #3 is more valuable that anything inside the casket.

Mine is still closed. And will be closed until forever.

how does spending a lot of mcoins (your own words prove your better (thus making it more valuable)? even a guild with enough mcoins can be #1 with 100% loss in arena. so #1 only proves you spammed more than others :) if thats valuable to you its fine. just isnt to me, sorry :) i still have fun without wasting that much money (learned that lesson LONG ago)

i have good amp as you know, so i have nothing against spending money in this game. im just trying to say that real tournaments are suposed to fair for all players so that u can be really proud of your #1 #2 #3  :drinks:

i was online when the info about the winners showed in chat in eu server.  it was aoa, abc and hooligans. please fix it. the core was 4th last day of tournament.

for the record make arena more fair to the elves, I'm an MC myself but I really feel sorry for the elves who try hard. there should be like 2 warlocks max in arena. It's impossible for elves to go against 5 warlocks.

P.S Vortex guild owns warlocks in 5x5 JUST SAYIN  8) ;D Proud to be #2

Edit: Maybe add some rare costumes :blush: in caskets ;D

I feel the same way, even your in the mc side you still feel pity on elf side, One of big evidence that elf/chosen side is WEAKER/Noob is that Knox who was once in the elf side, was now in the side of mc. He is considered the most powerful and cool druid in the elf side. Despite of druids being under powered class still Knox manage to be a Pro Druid. But now even Knox is gone in elf side :facepalm:

We can't blame Knox for leaving the Sh*t Elf class for the OP MC class with Warlocks on their side.

As you can see the majority of winner in EU is MC.

So what do we expect?

I feel the same way, even your in the mc side you still feel pity on elf side, One of big evidence that elf/chosen side is WEAKER/Noob is that Knox who was once in the elf side, was now in the side of mc. He is considered the most powerful and cool druid in the elf side. Despite of druids being under powered class still Knox manage to be a Pro Druid. But now even Knox is gone in elf side :facepalm:

We can't blame Knox for leaving the Sh*t Elf class for the OP MC class with Warlocks on their side.

As you can see the majority of winner in EU is MC.

So what do we expect?

u clearly dunno what ur saying. druid is in fact the best class in 1vs1 (in my opinion ofc but if not the best at least at top 2 of all the game classes). u seem to know EU pretty well,i assume u play there. take your OP lock and pvp the UP druid i use  ;D

waaa waaa waaaa crappy items

waaa warlocks

waaa miracle users waaaaaa!

I had fun with my guild members and we gained many GP so Im happy. Didnt expect much from casket ofc.

Just keep on trying and dont overspend what you cant. Also dont expect much from new unique casket, trust me, just another marketing strategy.

Guilds bring us closer together and its a plus when you can communicate directly with members outside game via Whatsapp or other similar app. Love the game, love my guild members and congrats to EU top guilds. I call that guild test a success  :good:

Edit* fun with warlocks gg bro

OMFG THIS SINT FAIR. MANY GUILD SSPEND OVER 2K+ MCOIN AND 300K+ GOLD TO GET THIS SORT OF C%$P!!?????? RE GIVE US THE CHESTS. NOT FAIR!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: . IM VERRY PISSED OFF!

Dear players!

We continue to monitor your feedback about the end of the test guilds tournamenе, and understand feelings about the award. We do not want to see the effort involved in a "race to progress" you seemed wasted. After listening to your wishes, we sent out to all the winners rare Dragonborn Armors, which you could receive only a limited number in November 2012:

1 place. Dragonborn's Tournament Armor

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

2 place. Dragonborn's Gladiator Armor

3 place. Dragonborn's War Armor

Also recall that over the next Guild Tournaments you will receive unique items that have not yet been introduced in the game, and you can get them just for a win in this competition.

Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Dear players!

We continue to monitor your feedback about the end of the test guilds tournamenе, and understand feelings about the award. We do not want to see the effort involved in a "race to progress" you seemed wasted. After listening to your wishes, we sent out to all the winners rare Dragonborn Armors, which you could receive only a limited number in November 2012:

Also recall that over the next Guild Tournaments you will receive unique items that have not yet been introduced in the game, and you can get them just for a win in this competition.

Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Awww ! Thank you Michael!

At least now people spend time /money/ and work hard but knows they will be paid whit something u can't buy in miracle shop.

It was very nice from you all to give to us this costumes !

What can i say , i just see how my guildmates are being crazy about it , enthusiast!Ready for work harder and harder and being the first , again !  :give_rose:

Dear players!

Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Thank you!

Yea the only reason US-Sapphire has 3 MC teams as top 3 is because they do 5x5 with 5 warlocks each time. There is almost no way you can beat that except if you let us be able to ATTACK while in circle like every.other.disable.skill.in.the.game......

Yea the only reason US-Sapphire has 3 MC teams as top 3 is because they dot 5x5 with 5 warlocks each time. There is almost no way you can beat that except if you us able to ATTACK while in circle like every.other.disable.skill.in.the.game......

Lol instead of doing anything about abusing the game

They reward those who do

Well its money in the pocket why bite the hand that feeds

Warlockspear Online

I guess its getting harder every day to tell right from wrong

Have fun dark circling each other and unity potting vs each other

If you dont think warlocks ruined this game youre probably playing one

Good luck elf doing every same boring daily and wasting your money my heart goes to you.. and the mc/sakens that dont abuse locks

Dear players!

Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Dear players!

Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Thanks so much.

Shame my Lock got it instead of Rogue xd

Can't wait for this weeks tourny.

Everyone's probably gonna work hard now after this announcement.

Lol instead of doing anything about abusing the game

They reward those who do

Well its money in the pocket why bite the hand that feeds

Warlockspear Online

I guess its getting harder every day to tell right from wrong

Have fun dark circling each other and unity potting vs each other

If you dont think warlocks ruined this game youre probably playing one

Good luck elf doing every same boring daily and wasting your money my heart goes to you.. and the mc/sakens that dont abuse locks

+1

u clearly dunno what ur saying. druid is in fact the best class in 1vs1 (in my opinion ofc but if not the best at least at top 2 of all the game classes). u seem to know EU pretty well,i assume u play there. take your OP lock and pvp the UP druid i use  ;D

1vs1 yeah druids might have chance in 1vs1 but in general fights 2 warlock is enough to lock 1 bridge,

Ahh EU?  yeah I am trying to be there now but I dont like in that server because all of the pro players in that server already jump to mc side so no thanks. I am just visiting all servers including SA Pearl.

I don't really played actively( I thought after minion updATE I will play again but its not what I expected.)

Yes Indeed some of druids are good but most ARE NOT.

Who is your druid in EU? I wonder who are you?

And its normal for cherrybia to be offended for the items they just received from winning that tournament.

AND as a result the devs send some rare costumes to them. if they will won again(probably they will)

As I said being rich is already an advantage in this game just learn to accept it.

Actually I like druids for high heal but their skill build up is totally shit.  I mean why don't you have any skills with stun+damage effect like quake or the ball of lighting skill?

Actually a class that can defeat a decent warlock is powerful shaman( with good gears) because they both have good stun skills.

And its normal for cherrybia to be offended for the items they just received from winning that tournament.

AND as a result the devs send some rare costumes to them.and they will won again(probably they will)

As I said being rich is already an advantage in this game just learn to accept it.

Actually I like druids for high heal but their skill build up is totally shit.  I mean why don't you have any skills with stun+damage effect like quake or the ball of lighting skill?

Actually a class that can defeat a decent warlock is powerful shaman( with good gears) because they both have good stun skills.

Dear players!

Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

make it a fair tournament then, no buying extra tickets.  or always the same people winning the unique prizes. i know this game is mostly a business to you guys but its sucks for old and not so rich players not being able to compete at all in these tournaments when a rich guild can just spam tickets and win tournament with 0 wins (u get points by losing) if all get same tickets then the best will surely win and all guilds will get a fair chance cause they will have same amount of fights (just need to separate tournament from standard arena and make diferent kind of tickets (that wont be avayable to buy in mcoin shop)