[2013.08.12] End of Test Guild Tournament and list of Winners!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Vivat!

First test guild tournament has ended. Mightiest guilds of Warspear Online competed each other for the first place in the guild ranking helping us to collect essential information and to get replies to fix issues.

According to results of the first tournament the winners are (place – guild – points)

US-Sapphire

1. NoExCuSe — 96652

2. Vortex — 71595

3. TheCrimson — 61687

EU-Emerald

1. AoA — 130564

2. ABC — 104668

3. TheCore — 70998

SA-Pearl

1. Huyenthoai — 109203

2. AnhEm — 82473

3. FAMILY — 68748

RU-Amber

1. Storm — 298370

2. Svoboda — 283532

3. DarkEmpire — 129946

RU-Topaz

1. Nuclear — 190147

2. DS — 176553

3. EMERALD — 111762

RU-Ruby

1. Cmapuku — 132817

2. Vantage — 110262

3. Phoenix — 88402

We are very grateful to all players who joined this race for the first places, you did almost impossible job for such short time. We understand that received prizes for the test tournament could not seem very valuable, but in the case of any serious issues, we did not take risks. For the next tournaments Fame Caskets will contain unique prizes for each winning place!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

• Developer

What do you mean 'unique' prizes, tbh you should add like doom stuff in caskets ._. Atleast maybe like 1/100 chance or something

There will be totally different type of caskets and there will be interesting stuff inside.

Well , yes .. how we cant be dissapointed ? We worked hard , spents lots of miracle coins in unity pots , tickets.. and the price was things like a minion? Come on , pretty unfair. AoA worked hard , but i guess it wont be the same now. We spent really lot of time playing Ws xD  ( i wont open my casket )

AND LOL amber rocks! But proud of Emerald results too :D

I was quite disappointed by the casket rewards tbh. when you guys say "unique rewards" i really hope you mean it, as in - never seen before items. :/

And yes, it would be quite fair to have a maximum class size of 2 members each. Let's say, max 2 shamans, 2 warlocks, 2 rogues etc. Etc.

Because i find it pretty lame to meet 5x locks in a party (hem- noexcuse)

Talking about fair:

It would be even more fair if only free tickets will get used for the guild points-ranking. Now it is just buying the guild points instead of earning.

:crazy:

Mc got always at top because of damn skilling and aigrind are veryof that... make some changes so all will be enjoy

When i asked people what they got from casket, that said shit .

Why is that?

Unique prizes = shit ?  :nea:

They are saying it was just a text. And from the next time they will add unique prices.

But i missed the part where someone advise guilds that this tournament will be just a text and will obtein shit rewards.

In the end i just can say it helps us to gain a lot of guild points and being first in this list. But about the reward , lol i have no words about it. Its ok , it was just few days , but we all did more gp in few days that ever in 1 week ! ( arena)...

AoA will focus on level , right now we arent interested in being the first , seconds or third.

Shame On You Warspear . You have done day n nyt hardwork to won best rank . U had gift us shit minions . We had spent more than 400 k + gold on arena tickets n unity potion . Atleast gve new imporve chest to the winners . Dnt use ur members to earn money . You disappointed your all winners . Why the hell we wil do hard work for ur shit gift . Plz stop the ducking tournement . Stop playing with our emotions .

waaa waaa waaaa crappy items

waaa warlocks

waaa miracle users waaaaaa!

I had fun with my guild members and we gained many GP so Im happy. Didnt expect much from casket ofc.

Just keep on trying and dont overspend what you cant. Also dont expect much from new unique casket, trust me, just another marketing strategy.

Guilds bring us closer together and its a plus when you can communicate directly with members outside game via Whatsapp or other similar app. Love the game, love my guild members and congrats to EU top guilds. I call that guild test a success  :good:

Mc got always at top because of damn skilling and aigrind are veryof that... make some changes so all will be enjoy

AoA will focus on level , right now we arent interested in being the first , seconds or third.

how about this  :rofl: :rofl:

64316_.png

whats wrong with u kuzmitch? in eu no. 3 guild was hooligans, and u r giving wrong info that thecore is no. 3....

check ur info and update the correct info, dnt give credit of hooligans to thecore. wtf...

yes ofc if u not used.  m.coin :) n u r in 3rd :) its awesome btw ty ;)

i agree.coz the core guild guys rich in strength and unity,but not in mcoins.they dont have sms option.but their unity was their success.omg so many other guys spent many unity potions,ticks.,but how these guild guys reached althese mcoin fellows.may be its the meaning of guild.admin your thoughts always rite.

Congrats AoA,ABC and TheCore.gud effort.but no valuable items.granite guard like minions.aww...

so question, if we keep the current Fame Caskets from the previous tournament and use them when the new tournament is over, will we get unique items from it??

well we didnt work hard or focus on arena xd only few member went arena cuz they need arena items and they gain those points.  8) i hope all our guild mates forget the test and its crap reward and plz focus on quests its more important then craps

EU-Emerald

1. AoA — 130564

2. ABC — 104668

3. TheCore Hooligans

why i get chest ?

wtf ???

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol new admin dev :D conrazz carry on :P hahaja mad

We focus on level up. It consists in make GP , but we aren't fighting for be 1-2-3  So its normal , that we make 5k already , doing dq , arena , lab... normal things, right now i didn't log in all day...

lol new admin dev :D conrazz carry on :P hahaja mad

one of our guild member talk with dev and they said there is bug in lab quests(may be not geting gp) and we guys always doing lab so thats the reason we at 3rd place  :yahoo:

snoralx if its true then pls mention officially that we r at 3rd place because many haters jealous because we kicked them from guild

Judging from gp counter yesterday, we were 4th, so it was a suprise that today mentioned here as 3rd. Well, personally i have nothing against being 3rd, cause this was one fun race. Kinda kept spirits up, members got more active and this event also taught us some lessions that will come in use later. But if you could clear this gp thing out for us in green, official info, that would be great. :) Otherwise some EU players, including me, are a bit confused what to believe, the gp seen in-game yesterday or fresh n official info here. ;) Hoping for an answer.

Anyways, seeing some crazy amounts of gp on some realms. xD woa. great job.