Whos better? Pvprange from us? Or wolfsy from eu?

Darkzain

Who is the better ranger?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better ranger?

• Wolfsy
    • Pvprange
    • Towl baby reu

i think Reu is because he is a good strategist and he killed pvprange many times.I know about wolfsy but i dont know if he is better than Pvprange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know pvprange is most of big mouth ...

with his mouth he can proof that he is a nice ranger in US .....

u never meet Analyze or Bellato ?  :)

• 1 month later...

Lol well I am no boaster. And as for Tayuya and Revendark they both been my members and I helped Tayuya to get better in arena when it started and I can beat Revendark, But why would I they friends. And wow 2 ice rings and a crossbow? Crossbows is slow i fire 7 shoots by the time u fired 5 pvprange = higher bless chance and I also got full ice set and 6 other sets. Boast as much as you want but any ranger who know his class can win. But I would love to fight you.

• 4 weeks later...

I vote for Fivearah! Crossbows are the way to go. They may fire very slightly slower but the raw damage crits far outweigh that. Do you really need 7 shots? I know Sarah with her Xbow and ice sets sitting at 650ish physical damage instantly kill whatever she is targeting.

I vote for Fivearah! Crossbows are the way to go. They may fire very slightly slower but the raw damage crits far outweigh that. Do you really need 7 shots? I know Sarah with her Xbow and ice sets sitting at 650ish physical damage instantly kill whatever she is targeting.

Is that why I with +7 sd bow outdmg a ranger with +8 xbow? We on basically same sets, so very simmilar stats... 2 extra shots give you 2 extra shances of bless, means can deal actually 4 times more dmg then xbow... Not saying xbows are bad, just pew pew bows better  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

It's proved: i tested with a +7 arena bow vs +10 rangers in Eu.I won! Also i died to,but with a strategy,carefully and a little luck,you can beat any +10!!

About who is the best?? Devs,because they got so many $$+€€ from this "fight"  :rofl: