Qeustion... Why u guys so weird?

Turtle

Mainly Shitzo aka Sange

and Krypto dude lv17 Lock Total weaksauce but all u guys talk about is anal rape and

Sange followed me from us and back trying to rape me did Eu have like an anal Addiction drug spread through out it please respond ur thought weirdos O_O :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All that i know about you is that yesterday i was with mage 5 on pvp cave and saw you stalking a ranger lvl 13, u stealth so i unstealth you and ranger killed you. Ranger 13 vs rogue 18¿ 19?. So you are no one to call weaksauce to one of the oldest and best players in game.

8)

Mainly Shitzo aka Sange

and Krypto dude lv17 Lock Total weaksauce but all u guys talk about is anal rape and

Sange followed me from us and back trying to rape me did Eu have like an anal Addiction drug spread through out it please respond ur thought weirdos O_O :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i was just saying im selling virginity how is that wierd? Xd

All that i know about you is that yesterday i was with mage 5 on pvp cave and saw you stalking a ranger lvl 13, u stealth so i unstealth you and ranger killed you. Ranger 13 vs rogue 18¿ 19?. So you are no one to call weaksauce to one of the oldest and best players in game.

8)

Ur High ask Eld ranger ganked me and so did ur shit lv5 mage i sat there showing i was peaceful till 600hp :)

Ur High ask Eld ranger ganked me and so did ur shit lv5 mage i sat there showing i was peaceful till 600hp :)

Yes then you died. No excuses all i did was chains.

yeah that krypto guy is a total assface

he kept challenging me to pvp and i was like tf my char in us Sapp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wacko: :wacko:

• 1 month later...

i was just saying im selling virginity how is that wierd? Xd

That you are a virgin isn't any weird at all  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: