rename Guild tournament to : Most Warlocks demanded

Pliskin

In my own i have nothing against you Abc's guys or any other guild.

But as u said look in the mirror first , before talk.

And no , Jamie xD ur rank  ( abc) at lvl 15-18 , if u check it ... u can notice there r also "the week battles" and so you can see if they did it before or after the update. But is okay , complain is no sense! Just don't accuse others to do what you do too.

Isn't it quite obvious why we did it?....

We got 1st rank fairly then suddenly you guys got a lot of gp out of nowhere, On 5x5 ranks Buud and Gasaiyuno was on same page so ofcourse I saw his 99% lose rate and Hassn's 99% win rate. Ofcourse it made most of our hard work wasted so we did same on 15-18 and didn't really mind it cause we also needed some ap.

But in the end we both did it, fair enough.

And about Spanish part, that thing is personal between individuals.... I don't know why they involve our guilds in that problem and I don't know why people in the same guild as one of the individuals join in.

He is a good friend of mine but he has problems with my friends aswell and since I'm the leader of abc then this would involve me if they include the entire guild in the drama, just like what happened few days ago... But we talked things out and it's all cool now.

Isn't it quite obvious why we did it?....

We got 1st rank fairly then suddenly you guys got a lot of gp out of nowhere, On 5x5 ranks Buud and Gasaiyuno was on same page so ofcourse I saw his 99% lose rate and Hassn's 99% win rate. Ofcourse it made most of our hard work wasted so we did same on 15-18 and didn't really mind it cause we also needed some ap.

But in the end we both did it, fair enough.

WTF did i just read, That timeline merc??  :facepalm: :facepalm:  Didnt AoA had to do same?? Because date of the picture where ABC spam 15-18 5v5 multiboxing at elf was 2-5 day before we started do same at lvl 20.

And about Spanish part, that thing is personal between individuals.... I don't know why they involve our guilds in that problem and I don't know why people in the same guild as one of the individuals join in.

You guys tried disturb it going with 5 locks when saw us doing it, and Jaythugg laughed about it, and all we did is just rebuild party and keep demand and ratios of how story ended are there, when we went disturb at lvl 15-18 with locks(after you guys did 1st again..) i laughed at that scammer friend you have named Jaythugg like he just did before, and he move our area chat to world chat, involving both guilds and people.

So dont say "they" "people" involve each other when you knew Jaythug did that step.

God, even some sick ABC used "Cherrybia" name acting like its her to try put more shit on me.

Опубликованное фото

He is a good friend of mine but he has problems with my friends aswell and since I'm the leader of abc then this would involve me if they include the entire guild in the drama, just like what happened few days ago... But we talked things out and it's all cool now.

You are a good friend of me as well and you taking sides just because he is your guild mate and talking shit that day world chat pissed me off. Dont know why you risk your others friend for someone already proved its 90% involved in Crossfit scam

Well , we don't know who created and used Cherrybia character for insult Spanish in world chat , but it was just patethic!

It was so childish , hope it wasnt Mario.

Well , we don't know who created and used Cherrybia character for insult Spanish in world chat , but it was just patethic!

It was so childish , hope it wasnt Mario.

nobody insulted, more like "offended"

and span was saying mario treated you like shit when you were a couple on world chat, so everything he say's must be true

WTF did i just read, That timeline merc??  :facepalm: :facepalm:  Didnt AoA had to do same?? Because date of the picture where ABC spam 15-18 5v5 multiboxing at elf was 2-5 day before we started do same at lvl 20

in other word's, AoA basically copy ABC idea to spam 5 x 5 with multi char, cause we are original

nobody insulted, more like "offended"

and span was saying mario treated you like shit when you were a couple on world chat, so everything he say's must be true

in other word's, AoA basically copy ABC idea to spam 5 x 5 with multi char, cause we are original

I didn't see it. I was working and coulnd't log ws.

But isnt it childish to create a  character whit my forum nickname until saying the things whit ur own and not hiding urself ?

Mario never treat me bad, or like a shit , the contrary .. he were always nice , helpull and lovely. While we were in a relationship . And all here know why ans how it ends. The reasons of why we don't talk are the Insults we sent to each other when we argued.

and ♥♥♥♥♥ie ♥♥♥♥♥ , yeah you guys are original :P

WTF did i just read, That timeline merc??  :facepalm: :facepalm:  Didnt AoA had to do same?? Because date of the picture where ABC spam 15-18 5v5 multiboxing at elf was 2-5 day before we started do same at lvl 20.

Maybe you should double check those dates.

We did 5x5 for my Necro a week before tournament started, That's how my Necro is in top 10s. Last Friday was when we did it again for the tournament ranks cause we saw Hassn doing it too, the day we met you guys if I could remember. And I think they did the day before that aswell for Nightfrost staff. Not sure, I woke up when everyone was offline.

You are a good friend of me as well and you taking sides just because he is your guild mate and talking shit that day world chat pissed me off. Dont know why you risk your others friend for someone already proved its 90% involved in Crossfit scam

90%? And how would you make me believe this? He probably used over 10 peoples characters and so far I haven't heard a single problem from any of them, he knew mine for quite a long time aswell and so far I never had any gold, items or miracle coins missing, nothing. The fact that he knew about the robbery that Hornig made on Crossfit doesn't mean he took place in it aswell, well alot of people knew and are you sure he sold those items or just deleted? Still haven't seen proof so I can't believe any of it. On the other hand I have all the things I need to know why Jay is trustworthy to me.

Not saying I'm taking Jay's side or defending him on this case, but I don't want to be involved in it, we already know how fake and sick Hornig is. Both of you guys are my friends so I's rather stay out. But if you have any questions or infos to share with me, feel free.

well... isnt it crossfits own fault a bit too?

when you share your accounts,such things can happen,even if its sad. just DONT GIVE YOUR ID TO OTHERS.

learned that the first day i played... :facepalm:

well... isnt it crossfits own fault a bit too?

when you share your accounts,such things can happen,even if its sad. just DONT GIVE YOUR ID TO OTHERS.

learned that the first day i played... :facepalm:

Atm only Spanish can log to Vanityx/Cherryby.

Only Spanish and Evalynn can log to Calipto.

And like half ws Players to my Bestgirl. (  Even Jamie and Mario cus i was lazy to change the password ) btw , all account are luckely still there.

I love to read drama going on in human side...well its human nature  ;D

thought there was enough drama in FoF to enjoy, i mean you got #1 drama queen marceline in it, that's priceless.

thought there was enough drama in FoF to enjoy, i mean you got #1 drama queen marceline in it, that's priceless.

;D he only create drama on mc side, its his mission

WTF did i just read, That timeline merc??  :facepalm: :facepalm:  Didnt AoA had to do same?? Because date of the picture where ABC spam 15-18 5v5 multiboxing at elf was 2-5 day before we started do same at lvl 20.You guys tried disturb it going with 5 locks when saw us doing it, and Jaythugg laughed about it, and all we did is just rebuild party and keep demand and ratios of how story ended are there, when we went disturb at lvl 15-18 with locks(after you guys did 1st again..) i laughed at that scammer friend you have named Jaythugg like he just did before, and he move our area chat to world chat, involving both guilds and people.

So dont say "they" "people" involve each other when you knew Jaythug did that step.

God, even some sick ABC used "Cherrybia" name acting like its her to try put more shit on me.

Опубликованное фотоYou are a good friend of me as well and you taking sides just because he is your guild mate and talking shit that day world chat pissed me off. Dont know why you risk your others friend for someone already proved its 90% involved in Crossfit scam

♥♥♥♥ I always come late. Only thing i have to say is I try my hardest to keep this bs between you and I. You started that world chat Issue. Not me. I said nothing in area either.

I'm not even gonna touch the ABC and aoa rivalry here. Alot of bad blood and feelings and I was sorry to see ex-abc leaving for aoa. About gp in arena, needs to be limited, but I'll make a seperate thread for that.

Best thing about tournament is that 3x3 and 5x5 got active. Sadly 98% by op casters.

Felt so good to rape some lame locks looking.for easy points. We won most of our fight against these locks. But I'll admit they beat us too.

64281_.png

64282_.png

two solutions.

Make better skills for other class or slower the cool-down of Dark Circle/ Fear

Please make your own topic snorlax seems to like your ideas ;)

I doubt they care what i post

♥♥♥♥ I always come late. Only thing i have to say is I try my hardest to keep this bs between you and I. You started that world chat Issue. Not me. I said nothing in area either.

When we went with warlock party disturbing the "afk party" like you did before to us, i said area chat a mimic comment you did before mocking at us.  (And the purpose wasnt even disturb, was for give you back the same words)

I started talking random crap at world chat?? Jamie, Mirul, Lex and everyone there know i didnt and that was you. Jamie knows i have disabled world chat by default always he pmed me to look at what is going on there and was Knox who told me there was people talking about me at world chat after i said that to you area chat at arena room.

Why you have to lie about this small scene when you know everyone even your friends saw it??

At my eyes i have no doubt how creepy you are already but lying about this when your friends know the truth maybe dont really help you to look trustable when you deny other things that seem right

I totally agree with pliskin  ::)  . locks hav op skills for arena nd meeting all locks in arena is so unfair. devs should do something abt locks ,there is only 2 sec difference (correct me if I m wrong) btw dark circle nd blind of lock that really messes things up

I totally agree with pliskin  ::)  . locks hav op skills for arena nd meeting all locks in arena is so unfair. devs should do something abt locks ,there is only 2 sec difference (correct me if I m wrong) btw dark circle nd blind of lock that really messes things up

say's the walking pot class that can kill any warlock 1 v 1 or non healer class simply by running to regen,

warlock's problem is that it can kill other OP class's who had there mouth's shut while owning melee for so long, now crawl out to complain..

all range need a nerf, not warlock's

Wow sullamad, i play ranger and i'd give up bless if stun of circle was long cooldown are you so in love with your lock you closed your eyes? Ranger can be raped by barb and rogue and bd why? Because shit scatter bug and traps lock only fails circle if hes a retard gg circle and early fear.

Thats why even merc said he had to run locks to fight locks, warlocks give 0 time to attack i guess you just play games on super easy . Like u probably buy hints to play words with friends

I schooled lvl 20bds and other elf at lvl 10-13 because i can not get attacked and if i do i run till i can stun again. At least shaman has one op stun and a low one

Pliskinmad, Lrn2trap. I can kill a Barb on a ranger and he wouldn't even be able to charge me once. Once you get a Rogue or BD in the trap, YOU GOT HIM. If you don't know how to use your imagination to "unbug" the person, your trap should be like lv2+ or something and if you run while he's caught but desyncronized in a far position from the place you originally set your trap then you can relog and the playground is all yours. If you fail to trap you can scatter him, if he's 3 yards from you he cannot touch you, this is where you unbug him by running to a corner and putting your position and his right beside a wall, his position will be forced since he's following you, this is when you place a trap 5 yards or something INFRONT of you ( just incase your bugged ahead and trap infront of your enemy making him able to stun you ). he should be forced to follow you, if not he runs back and you relog and again the playground is your's otherwise he walks to the trap and you still win, if there is no wall you simple walk a straight line and put him behind your direction.

It's all about the skillz brah.

And placing a circle is just like flipping a coin and deciding which face it lands on, in other words it's just as random fail as trap, but then again there are ways to increase your luck just like trap but trap is 100% accurate if you do it right.

And Juniormad, 2 seconds inbetween stuns? Ya really that desperate to get Locks nerfed? Take some kiting lessons from Zethu.

And fyi to you all, ALL Healer class have a 80% chance to win against Lock, 100% if he's a smart Healer.

The reason why you gurls, uhm, we all gurls, want Locks nerfed so bad is cause of Circle but 1 circle isn't so bad, exactly why we complain about these Lock parties cuz they got more than 1 circle.

If there are 2 locks in a team fight, if the 1st circle fails ( but still blocks enemy team from passing it ) there will be a 2nd circle which also blocks, if the 2nd fails the 1st will be off cooldown, same story with 3 or more Locks, now just imagine them on offense mode, 1 fail causes a block but leaves 1 more to fail or not either way block aswell, now what if it was 1 circle? Fail = game over, enemy can spread out making that AoE stun a single target stun.

Now what would happen to a Lock alone if he got nerfed? Healers would rape him, he'd be more useless in arena and he'll be shit against ranged pvp.

Solution: put limitation in classes in arena, outside shouldn't matter cause you got enough room to NOT STEP ON THE CIRCLE FFS SRSLY

Wow sullamad, i play ranger and i'd give up bless if stun of circle was long cooldown are you so in love with your lock you closed your eyes? Ranger can be raped by barb and rogue and bd why? Because shit scatter bug and traps lock only fails circle if hes a retard gg circle and early fear.

Thats why even merc said he had to run locks to fight locks, warlocks give 0 time to attack i guess you just play games on super easy . Like u probably buy hints to play words with friends

super easy mode? i played rogue, longer than you or anyone played a range class in the whole of EU or prob US too, when MC was the weakest faction, i still played rogue while all was ranger / druid.

made a warlock before 90% of the people even knew it was OP and enjoyed killing op healer's with it who had been arrogant for so long, played shaman much longer than lock, shy's and myth, and could kill any lock with them, or even use a druid to do so, given enough space to kite, so yeah not gonna cry about lock's and ignore healer's like you do, i know and abused the full power of healer's for 2 year's, lvl5 trap rape's melee, so a ranger die's to a rogue / bd / barb, his own fault.

nerfing lock's make's my rogue and shaman stronger, so don't really mind as got all class's to use, and prefer rogue. but wont fix the healer problem.

When we went with warlock party disturbing the "afk party" like you did before to us, i said area chat a mimic comment you did before mocking at us.  (And the purpose wasnt even disturb, was for give you back the same words)

I started talking random crap at world chat?? Jamie, Mirul, Lex and everyone there know i didnt and that was you. Jamie knows i have disabled world chat by default always he pmed me to look at what is going on there and was Knox who told me there was people talking about me at world chat after i said that to you area chat at arena room.

Why you have to lie about this small scene when you know everyone even your friends saw it??

At my eyes i have no doubt how creepy you are already but lying about this when your friends know the truth maybe dont really help you to look trustable when you deny other things that seem right

All my friends also know that I dont talk shit to you or AoA, unless provoked. I actually say whenever we win in arena not to pm anything to you or your members, cuz lame. But ok. I guess your right. Like always.

how about an arena like tournament seperated from usual arena? where each guild has a few limited tickets a day and cant buy any? simple, effective but no money in it for aigrind (thus making it impossible to happen). money will always win because its the sole purpose of this game.

All my friends also know that I dont talk shit to you or AoA, unless provoked. I actually say whenever we win in arena not to pm anything to you or your members, cuz lame. But ok. I guess your right. Like always.

All your "friends" just saw you totally lied at your last post about world chat, like always. Their fault if they keep trusting you.

Or maybe they know already you are a liar but accept you because usefull for other uses/purposes.

And once again you lie, probably you are trolling. You are the only ABC pming random crap to uknown members at arena (i send to merc some ss at whatsapp, u can ask him), always guild chat asking who Ioki and why he say "x" when they win but being lately quiet when +6 lock keep raping him.

how about an arena like tournament seperated from usual arena? where each guild has a few limited tickets a day and cant buy any? simple, effective but no money in it for aigrind (thus making it impossible to happen). money will always win because its the sole purpose of this game.

Even my dog has understand it.

So stop , repeating it wont make it happens.

Even my dog has understand it.

So stop , repeating it wont make it happens.

ofc not, money talks bullshit walks. keep being proud at ur bought #1 places eheh ill keep my pride and not even try to win cause its a tournament for the spammers to compete for the first places, its not something to be proud of :) anyone that uses only free tickets should have a chance as well (and take notice that i can also spend money into mcoins and spam tickets, just think its lame.. especially when you come saying you are proud of your place like that makes you the best guild  :facepalm: )