rename Guild tournament to : Most Warlocks demanded

Pliskin

Seriously... i don't want to come off as rude.

But i saw a dev post that in-game there is no one inside game regulating

But are you guys even playing on your own to see what players mean by WARLOCKS OP?

I would expect your 3million players to either mostly start playing warlock or.... stop buying mcoin and quit all together

This is a great game, when u see guilds mixing classes and using critical thinking.

Not when all see is 4-5 dark circles creating a frustrating game that will run itself into the ground

I wont meme here i just want to know if any of you care about us, or just your plans

+1

+1

exsactly warlocks r totally op class in arena

warlocks keep spamming circle nd elf chosen cant do anything

2 sec difference btw 2 full control skills for lock make them freaking op in arena

DEVS SHOULD REALLY DO SOMETHING ABT WARLOCKS THEY R RUINING FUN OF ARENA .

A "tournament" is supposed to have brackets and rounds. Winners advance.

this isnt a tournament.

this is an auction.

as far as warlocks go

when rangers were the top OP class, they were overpopulated.

now, all those ppl that flocked to ranger, now have expert ganking classes: shaman, lock, rogue, or still on ranger

(Rogue might not be an OP class, but still perfect for cowards to hide and strike when help arrives)

why? Loser thought pattern: "if you cant beat em, join em"

and because 1 lock isnt enough vs some players, they roam around together ganking everyone near nadir or pvp cave

Im not crying about any class.

I just think they should fix de-sync problem and add 1v1 arena

but they probably wont, because they know certain classes dont stand a chance against certain others

thats my opinion

The OP thing is that dark circle mechanics is the same with ranger trap but its 3x3 radius wide.

Its similar with 5-8 rangers laying traps together lmao.

The different is the trap can be seen.

The radius is too big that make any opponent should avoid it by moving around and wasting too much time while the dark circle in cooling down.

Just make this skill has higher chance to fail or longer cd duration like 30 seconds or even more

The OP thing is that dark circle mechanics is the same with ranger trap but its 3x3 radius wide.

Its similar with 5-8 rangers laying traps together lmao.

The different is the trap can be seen.

The radius is too big that make any opponent should avoid it by moving around and wasting too much time while the dark circle in cooling down.

Just make this skill has higher chance to fail or longer cd duration like 30 seconds or even more

chance to fail isnt fair either cause when it does fail it only fails in 1 square, if u move then u get stuned. so even if fail melees dont stand a chance unless lock is next to them.  luckily (when fighting ranged people) most locks dont move back to force people to move into other square when circle does fail  :facepalm:

dont really care though since i mostly play druid now and the only class that is able to beat it in 1vs1 outside of crossing is shaman.

its just anoying to see that many elfs can all be stoped from moving, using skills and even from doing normal damage by just 1 circle. (and totally unfair in arena something that even 5 rangers couldnt ever do in arena in their glory days)

This topic has a point, I hate losing arena when there's 4 or 5 warlocks against my random team, and when there's no warlocks, nasibbaik shows up with his +9 - 10 party :facepalm: , but devs don't give a shit, as long as the money flows in

i really like it if guild tournament score based on free tickets. :blush:

if you take a close look on the last updates u will see a pattern, all of them are money spending incentives. arena gear (= amping new gear = spending mcoins), swamps (buying repairs n pots), pets (buying them), guilds (guild point pots and arena point pots spam), tournament (arena ticket, guild point pot spam).

so free and fair tournament? forget about it.

devs might as well just remove tournament mode and give the costumes as an award to the ones that buy at least 5k mcoins every month  :facepalm:

if you take a close look on the last updates u will see a pattern, all of them are money spending incentives. arena gear (= amping new gear = spending mcoins), swamps (buying repairs n pots), pets (buying them), guilds (guild point pots and arena point pots spam), tournament (arena ticket, guild point pot spam).

so free and fair tournament? forget about it.

devs might as well just remove tournament mode and give the costumes as an award to the ones that buy at least 5k mcoins every month  :facepalm:

this is just my best solution for guild tournament to balance it, its just too bad that devs made it like this. some of us also need to feel the glory, if this keeps up then this is not a guild tournament but mc tournament(who has the deepest pocket will win it). based on money not skill  :facepalm:

this is just my best solution for guild tournament to balance it, its just too bad that devs made it like this. some of us also need to feel the glory, if this keeps up then this is not a guild tournament but mc tournament(who has the deepest pocket will win it). based on money not skill  :facepalm:

already is  ;D  some guilds are so rich (but aparently not that good in arena) that they use 5x5 spam to fight their other chars to get free wins.

then post stuff feeling proud at their #1  :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

I really dont understand... why you guys complaining about locks? If you lose to a lock its your fault not thiers if they are too powerful then +1 to them. Us warlocks hafta spend great loads of gold and money dto beat the crap outta you elves. I have a lock lvl 14 spent 300k gold to get full 13 warlock armor after months of finding the wep is only amped to +4 no armor is amped or anything,  but i still own (a little) my circle is only lvl 1 people who die from my warlock cant pvp cuz imma noob. Tbh i get killed by any ranger easily they dont need skill they can flick half your life away and once they are low on health they run like headless chickens. So the point im making anyone can be OP if they work hard get loads of gold and you can be like those OP warlocks you alway complain about... tbh havent they been nerfed enough already?

Cmon... :facepalm: cut us some slack.

With circle and fear 5 in lvl 14 you would be OP. Also without amped items.

Wrong. what you wrote thats called being a noob. plus OP/overpowered means to have alot of power or damage which i dont have but... i still own. What does that make me? Plus without amped item rogues, bds, rangers, would rape my lock no problem. Make a new word, OP is the ultimate complaint towards a class. Plus to think of it... mc classes get nerfed so much idk how we still cope and get loads of complaints, give us a break.

Wrong. what you wrote thats called being a noob. plus OP/overpowered means to have alot of power or damage which i dont have but... i still own. What does that make me? Plus without amped item rogues, bds, rangers, would rape my lock no problem. Make a new word, OP is the ultimate complaint towards a class. Plus to think of it... mc classes get nerfed so much idk how we still cope and get loads of complaints, give us a break.

deserved nerfs in my view. poor mcs, they so weak now  :cray:  get serious, best war skills still on mc side (mages are nice, paladin too with mass stun but has no range, needs to be able to get in middle of enemies to be usefull  ;D  )

deserved nerfs in my view. poor mcs, they so weak now  :cray:  get serious, best war skills still on mc side (mages are nice, paladin too with mass stun but has no range, needs to be able to get in middle of enemies to be usefull  ;D  )

:D lol bro agreed hope we dont get nerf to the point till everyone jumps over to elf etc to kick our asses lol i just hafta hope dks dont get a nerf... poor mc will die out and elfs win war lol. Victory to elves yay!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: the game should not be called warspear if that were to happen.

Plus once warlocks arent threats anymore they will destroy another class mark my words your best class from mc might be next on the complaint list

:D lol bro agreed hope we dont get nerf to the point till everyone jumps over to elf etc to kick our asses lol i just hafta hope dks dont get a nerf... poor mc will die out and elfs win war lol. Victory to elves yay!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: the game should not be called warspear if that were to happen.

Plus once warlocks arent threats anymore they will destroy another class mark my words your best class from mc might be next on the complaint list

well, i think the game is more balanced now but even with warlocks losing 2 seconds total stun time (at lvl 5 skill) its still the best arena char along with shaman, in 2x2 is beatable but 3x3 5x5 with 2/4 locks its very hard unless they are total noobs. makes sense that people cry about locks.

well, i think the game is more balanced now but even with warlocks losing 2 seconds total stun time (at lvl 5 skill) its still the best arena char along with shaman, in 2x2 is beatable but 3x3 5x5 with 2/4 locks its very hard unless they are total noobs. makes sense that people cry about locks.

Good point. And when those are gone? :) warlocks will be extinct, shamans cant own anymore. Chance for rangers to rape arena etc lol i mean cmon you gotta agree. Wait... russian locks are horribly strong ... you better be glsd those powerful locksaint on our server lol.

Good point. And when those are gone? :) warlocks will be extinct, shamans cant own anymore. Chance for rangers to rape arena etc lol i mean cmon you gotta agree. Wait... russian locks are horribly strong ... you better be glsd those powerful locksaint on our server lol.

Lol, you dont undrstand :D. Wlocks have huge difference from lvl14 to 20, compared to other classes. Also you havent noticed lvl13 armor and shit is expensive than lab/arena. Wlock can still easily beat shit out of anyone but its now harder against range classes. Remember still it have blind and stun! You should make wlock lvl20 amp +4 and see what happens.

funny thing is,that devs balanced the game in that way,that we have fair 1vs1 between mc/elf classes.

problem: there is no official 1vs1 in game :facepalm:

cause in arena mc still have advantages:

1. better stun skills (necro/rogue/warlock/shaman stuns duck every elf)

2. op class warlock

3. elfs melee classes cant even touch any ranged mc class. bd and paladin are chanceless to touch shaman/warlock ... while mcs melees can reach elfs ranged classes...

mcsaken have big advantages in arena. not in 1vs1 fights,but there is no official 1vs1 ..

My lvl 10 warlock is without amps, with quest items, without enchants far stronger than any other lvl 10 char i had (and i had some). I only needed to buy the lvl 9 staff (without amps) and lvl 9 armor and amulet. Call me noob, but i know the differences.

Crying about Warlocks is so lame, stupid and old now...

I used to think they were unbeatable by random Elf teams too.

Then I made a Mage at Sapphire,

This was before the Lock nerf.

I raped the whole 5x5 in lv14 with a +7 staff, only time I lost vs Locks was when they were 4 and I had idiot randoms with newb gear and skill.

Then I went to lv20, completed my set. +7 SD Baton and 14% Resilience.

Still raped Warlocks even with a shitty ass random team like, 1 mage, 1 ranger, 2 druid, 1 BD or sometimes even 2 BDs and also Paladins. 3+ Locks still died easy if we didn't rambo the circle. Died more against Rangers teams than Locks aswell.

Then came the Lock nerf and made shit even easier.

I used to think it would be hard ass to beat a party with 3+ Locks and with everyone crying about it but with a +7 shitty Resilience Mage, I've won more Lock parties in 5x5 with my guildies and especially at lv14 with randoms, those times were epic.

Not only that but people used to say Mage was shitty aswell.

It has no stuns but has boss mobility which can be a stun if you're smart.

That's 2 in one.

And if you want to ask about 2x2, same shit. Me and Druid rape 2 Locks easy unless they get smart and stun lock the Druid and go for me but that mostly ends up in 2 vs 1 with 1 low HP and other half + HP vs Druid then turning to 1 vs 1 with Lock and Druid. If they ever tried to focus stuns on me, they'd miss their circles or I'd teleport over them.

Get real little ladies.

Use your brain and stop crying.

Rangers are even more dangerous than a Lock but yeah that's old shit every newb used to cry about and most of them are noobs when at +10 anyway.

Just for all those newbs who I still see crying about Locks, can't be bothered to even look for their fail threads.

Kthx.

Just for all those newbs who I still see crying about Locks, can't be bothered to even look for their fail threads.

I don't cry, i have a lock in my arena-team  ;D

5 ranger cant beat 5 locks

5 Rangers can beat 5 Shamans

5 Necros can beat 5 Shamans

5 Druids can beat 5 Shamans

I don't see your point here.

Try playing MOBA games then you'll understand real team work and set up.

5 Rangers can beat 5 Shamans

5 Necros can beat 5 Shamans

5 Druids can beat 5 Shamans

I don't see your point here.

Try playing MOBA games then you'll understand real team work and set up.

i agree only with necro can beat but its not 100% right

but rangers  beat shaman ur looking in to only ranger dmg and skills u not looking in to shaman earth heal blind

same as druids not 100% right shaman stun better then druid means blind better then root

5warlock can kill 5 shaman for sure even though it can result as 0 dmg for shamans

Losing with lock party is only the users fault. Warlocks op beyond all. If you say ranger or other i doubt you realize its the amp that matters

Warlock mass is a disgrace of the game

Deal with it

Losing with lock party is only the users fault. Warlocks op beyond all. If you say ranger or other i doubt you realize its the amp that matters

Deal with it

true that, lucky for all non-locks out there that 95% of warlock users are noob.

Ok guys what would you do to balance out the situation? Strip circle completely or whaa?? I really would like to know...

Often said; remove the last nerve, add normal attack for dark circle targets (like elf-'stuns') and upgrade life exhaust.

Often said; remove the last nerve, add normal attack for dark circle targets (like elf-'stuns') and upgrade life exhaust.

very nice solution. still stops skills and movement, but not normal damage (still op vs melee but all ranged are) 

Lol sounds goodbut then again... 5rangers with 5 locks with your idea locks get hammered... Life exhaust might not keep up with the damage the rangers make... Rangers use blessing 2 secs before they attack anything. The worst part if they crit warlocks are done for... So bassically to me... With your idea any ranged class will be able to destroy warlocks. But with melees (apart from bds they are too troll) thats an advantage but your idea sounds like a weak as hell shaman, circle for quake life exhaust for a weak ass heal dude try better. Or my idea the cooldown times need to be extended for circle and the fear move cause the cooldown times are very short. How about an extra 5-8 secs more for circle and a extra 10 secs for fear. So now you have alot of extra time to kill before they use circle and fear again. Now circle and fear cant be spammed you have a chance to kill a warlock pretty easily dont you agree. :)?

Then you know how a, for example, druid feels with only 1 target to stun (with still normal attacking!), or a mage without a stun, or a necro with only 1 to stun, or ... ;D

Deal with it

yes ... 4 stun .... awesome

so awesome