rename Guild tournament to : Most Warlocks demanded

Pliskin

Seriously... i don't want to come off as rude.

But i saw a dev post that in-game there is no one inside game regulating

But are you guys even playing on your own to see what players mean by WARLOCKS OP?

I would expect your 3million players to either mostly start playing warlock or.... stop buying mcoin and quit all together

This is a great game, when u see guilds mixing classes and using critical thinking.

Not when all see is 4-5 dark circles creating a frustrating game that will run itself into the ground

I wont meme here i just want to know if any of you care about us, or just your plans

Indeed.

Not only does this ruin people's gameplay but it forces others to switch from melee to caster and also forces us to use Warlocks in order to beat Warlocks.

What's the point of making melee classes if they can't even touch ranged classes? And what's the point of going arena when you can't even DO ANYTHING against 5 Locks?

No, What's the point of 12 classes when everyone will be moving to/using WARLOCKS and spamming 5x5 arena.

I played a lock in eu with you for so short a time because i knew it would be funny to own any player almost at 13 .. but i get bored of playing Very Easy mode. I should have made a necro

I think they have Shamans. And lots of it.

It would be better if they added class limits to arena. Like 1 Lock max. 2 sham max. 2 ranger max and etc. that would make arenas more fun and fair.

But ya Chris Wh0relock had to be made. its like a ducking win.

whenever i go arena i have a look at the players in the same location tab first.

if there are 2 or more warlocks in the opposing team, i go FML even before seeing them at all.

it is just too op and being on the elfs side there is just no way i could get another warlock to team up just to balance the op-ness of the other team.

so yeah, i am ranting

thank you

barge

Seriously... i don't want to come off as rude.

But i saw a dev post that in-game there is no one inside game regulating

But are you guys even playing on your own to see what players mean by WARLOCKS OP?

I would expect your 3million players to either mostly start playing warlock or.... stop buying mcoin and quit all together

This is a great game, when u see guilds mixing classes and using critical thinking.

Not when all see is 4-5 dark circles creating a frustrating game that will run itself into the ground

I wont meme here i just want to know if any of you care about us, or just your plans

Yeah at first I find Warlock really a cool class because of its OP and good skills (or OP SKILLS AS well) but Now all players create Warlock :facepalm:

And I understand that.. however its really Annoying.. Maybe if you make it less powerful or BETTER, just change the skill builds of other classes.

healer's have been op, far longer than warlock's have, there "balance" have never came for 2 year's and it will not come, class's will keep changing, one will be on top then nerfed, that's how it is. circle being ruined for 5 x 5, mean's they will be total shit at 1 v 1 vs healer's without a improvement somewhere else...

how about next guild tournament takes ranking only from questing and not from ticket spamming? then we can see who the best guilds in game!

More like who can teleport, buy DQ items and res pot in lab most.

AoA will be top as long as it includes money, you can't beat people that buy achievements you work for.

The best guild is not based on rankings and numbers but what is in the guild and the guild itself. Can't judge by hard work when others can buy it. Eh.

AoA will be top as long as it includes money, you can't beat people that buy achievements you work for.

The best guild is not based on rankings and numbers but what is in the guild and the guild itself. Can't judge by hard work when others can buy it. Eh.

so we all agree. this "turnament" is a joke. a way for aigrind to make more money.

in the end, money win's

Yep, i dont think it matters

We have this idea what a game like this should be but they dont exist anymore idk what i was thinking. I guess we all knew it was pay to win since day one of mcoin when it was costumes pots and crystals

but my point is how can u make a skill like circle and not think "hey, this might be unfair"

If u want take bless away idc..

Give warlocks a 3rd stun at update

so we all agree. this "turnament" is a joke. a way for aigrind to make more money.

Yup. They saw it all coming.

The new pots was just for encouragement. The easier to purchase Dq items update pretty much explains it.

But we pay for entertainment we get it. We play a free game so we can't argue about the premium items, Devs need to earn something after all.

Overall I'm satisfied with all this tho, the new pots are great and have decent prices, the tournament is a good way to bond & grow guilds at the same time give income to Devs, it even has 3 top place rewards. Can't argue with that.

Give warlocks a 3rd stun at update

I don't mind. Huehue

1st Merc i not mention you negatively once when i concret about some people down, you know who i mean at every paragraph.

I were in both guilds and honestly i can say there is more people buying dq at ABC than AoA. Just me, Hassn, Vanityx and Gexg buy sometimes dq with mc, rest are farming loot and you can see them everyday questing 2-3 hour for done all dq..

Rarelly Mofh or Iroz burn gold checking market for items also.

About hard work at lab, AoA did lab almost everyday from b1 to anax when others not and you know it merc.. And being 2 pt rarelly i saw some have to res.

Arena fights i saw too much early brag and insults of Lonequeen, Ecuador, Jaythugg, before reality comes on, i leave this blank like this.

Im totally agree in your description about what matter for a guild to be best, even being -100 at ranking.

Quality matters not quantity, whats the point of 40 people doing quest if half will get chest, i doubt some people are working that hard for free without reward.

ABC have some diamonds like players and persons like old Nelson, Shyleen, Jamie, Jonny, Payal but some already proof have no morality, bad persons and still in guild if you know who i mean (mr.bean meme inside xd). Jaythugg worst, Suprememan, Ecuador.

At AoA few bark agree, but all they get free is unity pots when they ask Hassn me or Bia that are over at warehouse, unless ABC that few people got free +10 items and lot mc stuff and are already acting like puppets without reasoning, like Ecuador/Unforgivin and Rominita

Well I wasn't talking about AoA one my previous post, it was for all guilds in general.

And only Suprememan uses mc in anything at ABC, he's busy working irl most of the day and works hard on 10 chars for ABC so it's fair he could do that. On the other hand every other member doesn't use mc not even gold doing dq, swamp and labyrinth.

And the only free things we get is arena tickets and unity pot and sometimes some people donate or put things they don't need at guild bank and ofcourse we help eachother gear and amp aswell I mean what's a family for if you're just gonna be greedy and not help out others, we gather gold and share it and buy things we need with it, we put those things in warehouse - how we get them for free overall. And if I could clearly remember 50%+ of ABC members don't even buy mc alot and have +8 weapons and lv18 sets just like myself when I got full KW, 2 rondels and amp +8 by just doing swamps for 5 months and Jonny who got +9 same way.

And theres only 2 members that are +10.

( Hoefully Frost gets that Spadone +10 sooner xd )

Just an fyi to everyone out there. Especially the retards that call us rich. Well better get off your lazy asses, get a job, farm eye or go swamp and walk out with +10 weapon guaranteed if that's what you aim for. I managed full kw and got 3 of my friends Guiding thread vestments and 1 a Sd weapon for free, that should be enough for 2 +10s unless you're cursed like Frostblade. xd

sorry for jumping,but it sounds like:

- we work hard,we dont use much money

- nononono WE work really hard and we use less money

;D  (no offense)

but we all know,that in the end its always the same. amp,crit ench and now this guild shit:

1. who use most money

2. who work harder to get good drops and so on

in the end,money plays a very big role,at first on amp,then on critical enchant and now in this guild ranking too...

and its kinda sad,cause i have some friends who really play a lot and work hard and do every quest they can do everyday..but are very poor/weak so their guild has a bad rank...and i am sure they do more for their guild then some members of top 10 guilds..

players like hassn,frostblade and and and (so many to mention) will always be top players even if you cut em 8 fingers of.. ;D

and about warlocks... i honestly hate forsaken 1. island, i am running around from one green question mark to another until i get 2 exp :facepalm: ...would love to have a level 20 warlock... almost free ap... having melee chars as main char is really hard since devs dont care about a balance between melee and ranged

Really funny !

After all , Pliskin ... I'm totally agree whit you , and its being frustated to own just a melee class  , which is usefull in lab but counts -1 if you go 5x5 vs locks and shamans. As you ABC's guys noticed when we were demanding 5x5 in AoA , i always left the party and let my guild mates add a lock ,as you said Jamie , if ur arena "enemies" make a party whit ranged class it's pretty obvius others do the same. Fair.

As Spanish said AoA hasn't got full rich players. Just few of us buy m.coins ,  and YES i never do a single quest. I work , and i'm not going to pass my free time playing ws , so i buy it (whit m.coins or gold). Probably Hassn do the same , idk if Gexg too , but the others guys are really working hard and collect every single item everyday ( i guess they have a lot of free time).

So yes , ofc money helps a lot ! We couldn't do the lots arena we do whitout hundreds arena tickets. And i really don't see the problem in it. If i'm not wrong u ABC's guys go arena a lot too.

As i said before , we are a small guild. We turn our characters and report whit all in AoA , so pot is a nice help. You guys have good players , and for sure more members of AoA , and come on , you guys use pots too , for sure.

If you love your guild you do the best for it , so as Mario does and helps his guildmates and friends whit the money part and its correct  , we , the ones that can buy coins , helps our guildmates and friends too.

And Nelson , you just said the true.

Multi and kill there own char in 5x5 gives lots of guild points. It helps a lot.

Congrats  for being the firsts ones in arena rank lvl 15-18. Many wins and just a very few lose.

But whats the problem whit that? It isnt that "fair" but it's a smart way to obtein gp. So don't be surprised if others do the same and don't stay just watching how the others guilds obtein lots of gp in few time.

Btw , happy to have ABC guild in EU , otherwise it could be really boring. But come on , the competition is what makes it funny! It's just a game.

Ooooooooh I'm on mobile and bored of type :!

Good luck to every guild! We all want the best for our own guilds!

nelson first* ones in arena rank 15-18  :shok: fyi nelson chars lvl13, 19-20 so how on earth does he tops with* it  :facepalm:

seriously span calling few ABC's a puppet? please do face urself in the mirror before calling few ABC a puppet...anyways ders no value arguing d likes of you... so goodluck on barking

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE

1st Merc i not mention you negatively once when i concret about some people down, you know who i mean at every paragraph.

I were in both guilds and honestly i can say there is more people buying dq at ABC than AoA. Just me, Hassn, Vanityx and Gexg buy sometimes dq with mc, rest are farming loot and you can see them everyday questing 2-3 hour for done all dq..

Rarelly Mofh or Iroz burn gold checking market for items also.

About hard work at lab, AoA did lab almost everyday from b1 to anax when others not and you know it merc.. And being 2 pt rarelly i saw some have to res.

Arena fights i saw too much early brag of some before reality comes on, i leave this blank like this.

Im totally agree in your description about what matter for a guild to be best, even being -100 at ranking.

Quality matters not quantity, whats the point of 40 people doing quest if half will get chest, i doubt some people are working that hard for free without reward.

ABC have some diamonds like players and persons but some already proof have no morality, bad persons and still in guild if you know who i mean (mr.bean meme inside xd)

At AoA few bark agree, but all they get free is unity pots when they ask Hassn me or Bia that are over at warehouse, unless ABC that few people got free +10 items and lot mc stuff and are already acting like puppets without reasoning.

Cant help but feel like half of this post was about me. Tell me Im wrong.

>LOCKS are OP

>TOURNAMENT IS MORE OF A" SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON ME"

>GUILD RATINGS ARE MORE OF WHO SPAM ARENA TICKETS MORE AND USE THE POTIONS

:mega_shok:

No guild have a family relationship like my guild.

Weak? Noob? Low rank? Poor?

Yes indeed...

But many people jealous at us...lol

Arena hint: play as warlock and get a party of full warlock

Plz  if you are sad because warlocks are op just try and try and till you die or Go to Start,Click Control panel,Click Uninstall a Program,Find and click Warspear Online,And Uninstall that thing that wasted your Life....

No guild have a family relationship like my guild.

Weak? Noob? Low rank? Poor?

Yes indeed...

But many people jealous at us...lol

Arena hint: play as warlock and get a party of full warlock

I wouldnt say my guild is the best but its the best i can ask for

We have all levels in and out we have more than 20 but not endless everyone knows each other n i do my best to keep people in guild when online, i dont demand they quest or buy anything i drop 1000s of tickets in store so people can arena for free (only free if going guild team) i sell cheap repairs

somehow i can sleep and wake up either lots of tix still in box or

Equal gold / guild points

We dont host meetings or make runs in lab

But somehow we got lvl 2 and lvl.3 def/ magic

Guilds are fun but when you make a tournament and you have people like 4-5 warlocks wheres the fun?

You should have never made circle full stun its my only point

If we can still attack it would be fair

64038_.jpg

Yup. Exactly Bia, no one ever said anything about that. It's fair enough that they can do that as I said about Suprememan too, the only " rich " thing about AoA is that they can spam arena to the max. But well what else can we do when we are bored? even I spammed arena too cause of boredom even before the tournament

I don't know what caused people to talk trash here.

Probably they don't know how to read without understanding, paranoid or just plain childish.

I was talking about the tournament in general. It's all about money, you have used alot of mc to obtain the Gp you have now right? Exactly my point and ABC has used a couple mc too in tickets and unity pots.

That was my main point. And then there's Pliskin's, the Lock spammers... It's a shame cause I have to let my guild mates use my op locks just incase other guilds demand with many locks not to mention Sorcerers guild

And same here Bia. I'm glad there was an AoA in Eu too. It encourages all my friends and guild mates to work harder, Suprememan moved from doing 5 chars quests and swamps to 10. people are doing alot of arena and do lab everyday.

In the end I just want us to reach lv3 so we can all be together and ofcourse hold our #2 spot. This rivalry earned us alot of Gp we would never had if it wasn't for both guilds and maybe also extreme Questers TheCore xD

Oh and just a small fyi so there is no misunderstandings.

We did 5x5s for ap long before the tournament. Me, Ikarosz, Furukawa, Nymphz, Nightfrost, Iokito and Houstontx needed arena equips. I need everything except staff and others needed alot too.

Ofcourse since 3x3 is so slow and we don't have 1000 tix to spam 2x2 which is also slow, we decided that we do 5x5 and spammed world chat for a few minutes, no one demanded so we just did premade fights.

Just to not get rumours spreading around there and cause misunderstandings.

sorry for jumping,but it sounds like:

- we work hard,we dont use much money

- nononono WE work really hard and we use less money

;D  (no offense)

but we all know,that in the end its always the same. amp,crit ench and now this guild shit:

1. who use most money

2. who work harder to get good drops and so on

in the end,money plays a very big role,at first on amp,then on critical enchant and now in this guild ranking too...

Just drilling the truth into minds of lurkers, paranoids and haters O:-)

Maybe ill agree that only some ppl at AoA buys mc but Hassn buys for everyone which "cant buy mc" so 1 person is enough... At Abc everyone buy for his own and havent a dad like hassn so that's the truth and everyone at EU  knows it.

After all Shyleen , I said Nelson becouse he was the one who wrote it , and the first in arena lvl 15-18 are part of your guild.

Thank you for your grammar correction , English is not my main , not my second language but I'd love to speak /wrote it better.

And Jamie , same for us ... and i don't think you will have "second spot" , tournment ends in few days.

And btw , even if arena guild points ofc helped us to obtein many gp in few days , i also don't like the fact that now counts more ARENA than doing quests. Yeah , lab still gives many gp , and there my dk is usefull , but for arena , specially 5x5 and 3x3 i had to make a warlock.

More waste of money for everything , for sure. Too many!

Cant help but feel like half of this post was about me. Tell me Im wrong.

Yes. Updated for not make misunderstandings*

nelson first* ones in arena rank 15-18  :shok: fyi nelson chars lvl13, 19-20 so how on earth does he tops with* it  :facepalm:

seriously span calling few ABC's a puppet? please do face urself in the mirror before calling few ABC a puppet...anyways ders no value arguing d likes of you... so goodluck on barking

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE

Bianca was replying to Nelson and consecutively meant the ABC party not him.

About my post, was a post just to merc and he know there is no lie in there.

If you feel offended then must be a reason for it or sorry for not specify people before, as i said just wanted Merc to read.

We didnt post about ABC anything 1st negatively, and if we did you guys for sure will reply back, whats wrong.

So i just replied when i saw a friend talking about my guild.

About the mirror part we can extrapolate it about guild also. Who is more looking to beat others or who just wanted theirselves strong before tournament.

Both guilds have same GP almost at tournament but a really big difference in total GP.

About the mirror part we can extrapolate it about guild also. Who is more looking to beat others or who just wanted theirselves strong before tournament.

Both guilds have same GP almost at tournament but a really big difference in total GP.

Everyone is looking for 1st place so technically everyone wants to beat each other to top spot, even I want to beat AoA to first spot and ofcourse I will work hard but we all know Hassn will not make that happen, but yet we still try.

And about the total Gp, wheren't you at ABC that day too? I told everyone to stop Dq and lab and just chill til update, we don't have too much time and unity pots to get lv3 guild with Dqs only. It seemed everyone did stop and we stopped inviting and kick people for quests when we got lv2. Now tournaments are here not just that but an easier way to get gp - by arena. Not only are we doing Gp for tournament but for upgrading our guild aswell.

Just remember the tip I gave you, Look at both sides before you judge the others. You want it fair so be fair too.

And Jamie , same for us ... and i don't think you will have "second spot" , tournment ends in few days.

Na, I doubt we'll get it, AoA has good teams for arena and they do alot will be hard and also other guilds might rise next weeks, well god knows, there are still many great guilds like Legends and Kaizen.

I just hope that the rewards of the tournament are worth all of these working and buying.

Overall I'm just satisfied this motivates us to get more Gp and soon we will all be lv3.

Goodluck to you guys and my guildmates aswell.

Hope there will be no personal rivalry with you guys, you guys are also good people and so are my guildmates.

In my own i have nothing against you Abc's guys or any other guild.

But as u said look in the mirror first , before talk.

And no , Jamie xD ur rank  ( abc) at lvl 15-18 , if u check it ... u can notice there r also "the week battles" and so you can see if they did it before or after the update. But is okay , complain is no sense! Just don't accuse others to do what you do too.

We never stopped to quest , even when reached lvl 2 we keep questing almost everyday , and for this reason we gained something like 150-170k gp before the last update. Plus arena points right now , its helps so much for being lvl 3 soon.

ABOUT SPANISH , you guys knows he is a good player and a great person.

Maybe you had problems , but you are the ones that really knows how he is. And he doesn't need Hassns money , and never took anything free from him. Everything that he has is becouse he worked for it by himself.

in few words this Guild tournament is just BULLSHIT 8)

all depends on spaming arena tickets with LOCK ,doesent matter u loose or win spam more loosen and still get better rank.

Shitzo say good thing restriction/rules shoud be aproved on Tournament.