Your suggestions about costumes, skins and stuff

r0land

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I want this armor to costume  :blush: and think it white red or green  :clapping:

And costume name : ice lord

86299_.png

I want this armor to costume  :blush: and think it white red or green  :clapping:

And costume name : ice lord

Maybe if this costume has 3 colors can be add to reward of tournament guild #13-#14

Good :blush:

Suggestion about minions:

If you summon a minion stands for 1h make an option when u summon to choose the amount of minutes you want him to stay with you.

Example: If a minion stands for 1h, when you summon it you choose how many minutes you want it to stay a life from 1m-1h & the same thing if it's a 4hrs minion.

Suggestion about minions:

If you summon a minion stands for 1h make an option when u summon to choose the amount of minutes you want him to stay with you.

Example: If a minion stands for 1h, when you summon it you choose how many minutes you want it to stay a life from 1m-1h & the same thing if it's a 4hrs minion.

How's that an improvement? You basically choose when your pet has to die. What's the point?

How's that an improvement? You basically choose when your pet has to die. What's the point?

When you try to summon a minion can stands for 1h a dialog will appear to you that if u don't want the minion for 1h you can choose the amount of mns from 1m-1h.

Ypur current skins are good but you make them look like as of its ab actual weapon if u knw what I mean. Skins and costumes are meant to be playful things. Not stuff you substitute actual weapon and armor looking gears. Example ice warrior armor. That could have been a fully complete set of gears. Archmage aswell.

This stuff is meant to be things other than gears because ypu will just makebthe real weapons ugly or change the color -.-.

costumes:

Angel Seraphim, predator (alien vs predator), The Zorro and Prisioner

skins:

• blade & dagger: keyblade, lightsaber
  • arrow & cross: guitar, bass
  • staves: Madara's fan, parasol
  • hammer & ax: Sledgehammer the Chapolim

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Для начала , верните Змея,Волков^_^ еще б хотел сказать на тему костюмов за турнир и сам турнир... турнир в 2 недели это не турнир вовсе :bad:  сделайте в месяц...из за такого маленького времени вы делаете костюмы мягко сказать не очень....для первого турнира костюм был отличный(напоминал Драконорожденного (скайрим) которых давали за 5 на 5 первое место.. можно отметить асассинов но ведь это как и скайрим плагиат но они удались.. все следущюие костюмы чем то похожи на игровые(части от нпс и лавки,ивент костюмов...) мб стоит турнир время увеличить и подготовить хорошие костюмы а тему и арты кидают подписчики в вк и  тут звучат неплохие идеи,вы ввели костюмы за яхонты , но и они как и за турнир что то напоминают Золотая шляпа змею,волчицы валькирию и голову волка,красная шляпа ловца и мобов 5 лок до ока...про Джокеров промолчу,а ведь делали хорошо чего стоит предвестник,эльф, оболочки шикарные просто нужно время.Нравится тема с растительностью :give_rose: (Молодая Елочка,Хвойный лук) можно ведь сделать ветки как и оружие...или огромный лист как щит (но надеюсь на то что бы только цветом от тыквы не отличалась только) :drinks: Если в следующем ивенте Снежный предел вы вернете Королеву Аквилона Аустера и Фавония появится интерес к событию..ну и костюмчики :blush: они были намного интересней)хотя многим не нравились но смотря на новые можно с сожалением вздохнуть...Что касается костюмов хотелось бы видеть разновидность приблеженных к реальности  смокинг предвестники избранные и тд... ;D

• 2 months later...

[Rune of Life Steal]

Just for halloween

Not only halloween, it's now an attribute that can be used/seen, yes, I like it.

Yup.

Crystal are for offensive statuses and runes for defensive ones as far as I remember.

Not a bad idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Light saber swords skins like from starwars would be cool xD its like " see my swords glow " xD

Back on the grim reaper subject. This took me not even 5 minutes to make, so the idea is not that far fetched.With a more of a professional touch, it would look awesome.

O.O

101981_.png

such cutteness :3 for a reaper

ikr?  ;D

Perhaps red eyes.. and more shading on the skull around the hoods outline... might help :P

101999_.png

PSY outfit

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Agree xD

Movie is called "gremlins" I worded that wrong^ mogwai is the name of the animal in the movie. Would be a cool outfit

That would be a good one. Bit too cute for my personal taste, though i'd see some popularity.

Опубликованное фото

I was thinking after they multiple and turn into big ones. But yes gizmo cute

Once gotten wet or fed after midnight, mogwai turn into gremlins...

Опубликованное фото

They kinda remind me of.. 

Опубликованное фото

;D