[2013.08.09] Hot weekend: Miracle Shop discount and gifts!

snorlax

• Developer

People of Arinar!

Only a few days passed after Warspear Online 3.7 released with a lot of changes, and we are pleased to announce the 30% OFF weekend from 9 to 12 August on all items in the Miracle Shop!

But that's not all! The first Guilds Tournament has begun, which will end on Monday and the best guilds will receive prizes. That's when the contribution of each player is very valuable. To help you achieve the best results, each character in a guild or who has reached level 3 will receive Unity Elixir as a gift! With this item you'll be able to earn 2x Guild Points during 2 hours.

Help your guild win!

Your friends,

Team AIGRIND

hot weekend :rofl:

but u give wrong link about a lot of changes

• Developer

hot weekend :rofl:

but u give wrong link about a lot of changes

fixed.

Thank you.

People of Arinar!

Only a few days passed after Warspear Online 3.7 released with a lot of changes, and we are pleased to announce the 30% OFF weekend from 9 to 12 August on all items in the Miracle Shop!

But that's not all! The first Guilds Tournament has begun, which will end on Monday and the best guilds will receive prizes. That's when the contribution of each player is very valuable. To help you achieve the best results, each character in a guild or who has reached level 3 will receive Unity Elixir as a gift! With this item you'll be able to earn 2x Guild Points during 2 hours.

Help your guild win!

Your friends,

Team AIGRIND

why me  :facepalm:  no good

8) Good 8)

ty for the event  :good: i really like the minion update hope on getting amazed by more zool updates  :clapping: keep up the gd work ty  :friends:

Oh well since there is still no SMS payment in our country i still wont play the game(doesnt mean that when i log in or you see me im just viewing my char and mails not playing  :bomb: )

It takes 300k + GP to upgrade till level 3! do you think that will be easy? :bad:

one russian guild, just 2 day to get 71k ep.