Minion Suggestion (please read carefully) part 2

Kimimaro100

Questions you may asked about this minion suggestion.

·        Why do we need to catch minion instead of just buying them in Miracle shop?

Because this minion system will help to promote more excitement to the game. If we are just going to buy it from miracle shop then it will be another big advantage for lazy-rich people who wants to spam their Miracle coins in minions. However I also suggested some miracle items(which might be really expensive) to help you catch your own minion. And those miracle items are designed to easily catch minions.

·        What is the exact time of respawning of minion if ever it dies?

If ever your minion died in battle you need to wait for 10 minutes and it will be able to summoned again. However there is a miracle item called Reviving Pill which can instantly revive your Minion.

·        How can we summoned our minion faster?

When we are in battle we need to act fast as we can right? But as I  can see in able to summon a minion you need to press bag icon/chose minion/press use. And those process is time consuming, So here is my solution. Add one slot for minion scroll in equipment icon. So that if someone attacked the player. The minion will automatically summon itself. And putting the minion scroll to shortcut key slot would be a good solution too but I think equipping them is much better.

·        What is the parameter of a minion scroll once it has a minion inside of it?

First there are three ways to obtain minion scrolls. You can buy it from miracle shop, hunt lab bosses and it may drop a minion scroll. Or you can get them in nortland quest rewards. If you bought them to miracle shop it will have a NONE  parameter, if you get them from lab bosses it will have a PERSONAL parameter and if  you got it from nortland quest rewards it will have a PERSONAL PARAMETER. As you can see both scrolls from lab bosses and quest rewards has a PERSONAL PARAMETER, But once it obtains a minion scroll inside of it. The Parameter will change from personal to  none automatically. This is not impossible since we already got the UNBIND SYSTEM. Which changes the parameter of an item using miracle shop.

·        So the minion scrolls will be like an armor or weapons that can be equipped and use in battles right? So do we need to repair them also?

Technically No. But you will need to feed your pet a miracle item called Minion Food. This Minion Food will be given to your minion every 7 days to keep him alive and able to use in battle.

·        OMG! So my minion will going to die if I forgot him to feed Minion Food?

No. It will just simply sleep and not be able to summon in battles. You just need to feed him a Minion Food and your Minion will woke up and you can summon him again in battle.

·        Are minions going to level up?

I know its too early for this, but I think from now on minion will have a big part in warspear history. For me minion should be a partner! A companion! Not just a simple consumable item.

So maybe in the future updates we can make them level up and of-course new skills for minions will be introduced.

Miracle items in this suggestion:

Reviving Pill

Minion Food

click on the link for part 1

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90787.msg585480#msg585480

TO devs/AdminsPlease take a look in my suggestion and leave a comment.I want to know if there is something missing in my suggestion.I tried to suggest plenty of miracle items to make sure that the amount of miracle coins that this idea can give is equal or more than the current minion system we have now.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah true. every mmo i have played with pet system on it, warspear have the worst pet system in mmo history :facepalm:

Sorry to say AirGrin but that is the reality and result of minion system in Warspear. its really Fail to satisfy the players..

Look no one even tried to give further suggestions to Minion system because most of the players didn't like the current Minion System.

I hope this suggestion could change the fail minion system into an awesome minion system!

YOUR SUGGESTION HAVE MY VOTE! Current minion system is really bad. Temporary partners?! WTF?! That should be solved, you have a minions for just 20 mins/untill hero/minion dies and then...?? 20 mins= Two kills to a boss, these scrolls are so expensive and the minion last only 20 mins!!! We players don't like the current system. Ask us and you will know the truth. Thanks for reading. I hope that someone is reading that! :MAD: xD (im in my phone idk if i can use smiles xD).

yeah true. every mmo i have played with pet system on it, warspear have the worst pet system in mmo history :facepalm:

You haven't played RotMG.

You haven't played RotMG.

this is what Tung4u wants to interpret, "all of MMO he played has a pet system with it and he like all of the pet systems of all MMO he had played so far except Warspear PET SYSTEM." cause all of MMO he played has a PERMANENT MINION on it unlike warspear that only had a TEMPORARY MINION.

So with those statements above, you should realized that he must not played RotMG that you are talking about.

So my Question is, why so you need to say that he haven't played RotMG?

of-course he haven't played it yet since he didn't mentioned it earlier. :facepalm:

And if you dont like PERMANENT MINIONS then stop spamming your useless comments here which is not needed.

P.S.

you are not a girl and you will never be!

this is what Tung4u wants to interpret, "all of MMO he played has a pet system with it and he like all of the pet systems of all MMO he had played so far except Warspear PET SYSTEM." cause all of MMO he played has a PERMANENT MINION on it unlike warspear that only had a TEMPORARY MINION.

So with those statements above, you should realized that he must not played RotMG that you are talking about.

So my Question is, why so you need to say that he haven't played RotMG?

of-course he haven't played it yet since he didn't mentioned it earlier. :facepalm:

And if you dont like PERMANENT MINIONS then stop spamming your useless comments here which is not needed.

P.S.

you are not a girl and you will never be!

He said"warspear has worst pet system in mmo history" and that's not true, so I corrected him.

He said"warspear has worst pet system in mmo history" and that's not true, so I corrected him.

this is from its official site=the released of redesigned and revitalized pets has been one of the largest feature to hit realm of the mad god since the introduction of the nexus. Since pets NEVER DIE and are AVAILABLE to all of your CHARACTERS, LEVELING them up and FINDING A PET with your play style adds whole new level of strategy to the game. BAAAH its just 2d shooting game , the graphic is worst than warspear. see wildshadow.com/rotmg mmorpg pet system on google for more detail.

this is from its official site=the released of redesigned and revitalized pets has been one of the largest feature to hit realm of the mad god since the introduction of the nexus. Since pets NEVER DIE and are AVAILABLE to all of your CHARACTERS, LEVELING them up and FINDING A PET with your play style adds whole new level of strategy to the game. BAAAH its just 2d shooting game , the graphic is worst than warspear. see wildshadow.com/rotmg mmorpg pet system on google for more detail.

:clapping:

Yeah, except that's not true at all.

Pets never die, because they don't fight. They provide support by healing, restoring mana, and inflicting statuses on enemies. Your pets can be used by every character on your account, but what you don't know is that you only have one character slots, more need to be purchased with dollars. You level your pet by feeding it items, to feed your pet you pay a fee, and you pay with fame, which you get for dying with your character (game has permadeath), and that fee is huge, so it's only viable to feed them best items as they give most food power. You need about 100 purifying tomes to get pet to maximum level, and purifying tomes are rare as FUCK, you'll be lucky if you get one per week. One thing here is correct - pets drop very often, market is filled with various pet eggs. But they are useless on level 1.

You have to grind for 12 months to make ONE pet viable, or spend about 220$ on pet food.

Believe me, situation here is way better.

$220 is not a problem but WS is a big one cuz u can spend more than that$220 maybe a thousand cuz its just 1x use. the pets cant attack its not a big deal as long it helps us along with support n i dont mind with that. cuz true pets is a companion just like  kimimaro said. buying food bring it on!. most of mmo i have played so far has food system in it. btw i was planning on getting a pet just to support me(healing type) just 1 pet is enough for me. i can tank, i can hit hard but i cant heal thats why i need it.

$220 is not a problem but WS is a big one cuz u can spend more than that$220 maybe a thousand cuz its just 1x use. the pets cant attack its not a big deal as long it helps us along with support n i dont mind with that. cuz true pets is a companion just like  kimimaro said. buying food bring it on!. most of mmo i have played so far has food system in it. btw i was planning on getting a pet just to support me(healing type) just 1 pet is enough for me. i can tank, i can hit hard but i cant heal thats why i need it.

+ 1 for you, you really got the point bro! :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

i like it i would love to have a white wolf following me around assisting in combat (i will name him Blitz) and i wanna get him a red bandanna for a collar.

jeez i wanna go play fable 3 now

im sure if this pet system is like this at warspear,,this game will beat game seal online  :clapping:

i add 1 suggest,,how if pet will get + 1 until +30 from food pet that can we buy from mcoin shop..

or from arena  ::)

• 3 weeks later...

Great! But can we have several minion-scrolls in our bag at the same time, or only one? And what happens if i summon a minion if i already have one summoned?

you need to re-equip minion scroll if you want to change your current minion. :good:

@Kimimaro100

You seriously have some nice ideas man. Equiping a minion like an ... Equipment. It's nice indeed, leveling up and stuff. Buying from MShop the items. Thats something I would do. Having more than one minion also nice.

You know, when I was even lower level than I still am now I used to save up on gold and buy minions from the market to kill Mini Bosses just to not rely on the Will of players who would help, that idea is great, it would also add something nice to the game but... Would smash cooperation between players. At least with the Mini Bosses. The superbosses would become more fun tho. I can already see a Full party ganking a Superboss with their Minion. Althought i wonder if it would become too easy because seriously... Whenever you have to kill the last boss of your first map you have to Shout at the world chat and hope to get lucky enough for a high level to come help you, with this system any number of low level players with good minions would take on a superboss. Without the need of a super player to help. And, how would your miniom be good enough to take on a Superboss? By buying stuff from Miracle Shop. Everybody wins! Of course there should be some restriction like, you cant level up your minion as long as you dont level up, to make things balanced, and to not have a lvl 2 player with a lvl 20 miniom. So.

But i doubt they would implement anything like this soon. It would require another implementations like, greater level limit. More mini/super bosses. Bigger maps. More equipment. It would become a PC game, not a Mobile game as it is intended.

But it is an awesome idea nevertheless! Keep them coming man!

@Kimimaro100

You seriously have some nice ideas man. Equiping a minion like an ... Equipment. It's nice indeed, leveling up and stuff. Buying from MShop the items. Thats something I would do. Having more than one minion also nice.

You know, when I was even lower level than I still am now I used to save up on gold and buy minions from the market to kill Mini Bosses just to not rely on the Will of players who would help, that idea is great, it would also add something nice to the game but... Would smash cooperation between players. At least with the Mini Bosses. The superbosses would become more fun tho. I can already see a Full party ganking a Superboss with their Minion. Althought i wonder if it would become too easy because seriously... Whenever you have to kill the last boss of your first map you have to Shout at the world chat and hope to get lucky enough for a high level to come help you, with this system any number of low level players with good minions would take on a superboss. Without the need of a super player to help. And, how would your miniom be good enough to take on a Superboss? By buying stuff from Miracle Shop. Everybody wins! Of course there should be some restriction like, you cant level up your minion as long as you dont level up, to make things balanced, and to not have a lvl 2 player with a lvl 20 miniom. So.

But i doubt they would implement anything like this soon. It would require another implementations like, greater level limit. More mini/super bosses. Bigger maps. More equipment. It would become a PC game, not a Mobile game as it is intended.

But it is an awesome idea nevertheless! Keep them coming man!