buffs to the town guards in irselnort

lore

this is true and noone cant say anything aiganist it, the town guards of ashcoast are weak as hell.

why? outdated, all the updates and level increased caused them to be easly outpowered by a simple player and make the player able to gank all low levels in the town as long an another high level dosent go to stop him (wich is annoying as duck)

what i suggest is first to take all guards to the elite rank and to lv50, change thier deffence to 25k physical and magical deffence, and as extra an 50% of solidity.

thier attack will be changed to 4k physical attack for the 1 handed and 8k physical/magical attack for ranged or 2 handed/casters

allow them to see all invisible enemies in a 4 yard radius, for non invisible enemies 8 yards

thier critical hit, accuracy and penetration will be 50%

50% resistance and 250% critical damage

melees guards will have 50k hp and ranged guards will have 30k hp

as in the end all melees will have charge 5/5 as skill and all ranged/casters will have fire arrow 4/4 or blazing ground/pool of darkness (depends) at maximun level too

in war scenarios them can be outpowered and defeated by the hordes of players

the stelas inside the town required for a quest will be mooved in the eastern part of em wich can be easly interacted for  completetion

upgrades to the fire elementals summoned trought the quests

level changed to 50

health increased to 400k

deffence same as the guards

attack of 6k magical attack

50% crit accu and pene

and as final addition kill them will cause all in area to gain 20 crimson corondums, ovewer, any npc or player killed by it will give 5 crimson corondums to the summonner

and thats all, towns should be places safe from gankers, if them are not. it can easly become a terrible experience for the low level players having to be sneak killed by a ranged class/seeker/rogue or uses any invisibility item that kills em and escape to all the players

24 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

why not just make them like towers in "towers of vrangis" quest or swamp slug in that they will one shot you

Elfs: trying to invade MC's 1st Tower

Garahan: You pick the wrong house fool

I think that a simple message on global like "Sentinels/Legionnaires are invanding (tower name)!" would be simpler 

Edited by Khrone

16 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I think that a simple message on global like "Sentinels/Legionnaires are invanding (tower name)!" would be simpler 

Tower? 

Give them some skills maybe.

Though, nothing too op; don't forget it is still an island (supposedly) filled with lv12-20, hence not too strong characters. 

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Though, nothing too op; don't forget it is still an island (supposedly) filled with lv12-20, hence not too strong characters. 

Easy give all the npc guards fireball 

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Tell that to the lv32 gankers

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

why not just make them like towers in "towers of vrangis" quest or swamp slug in that they will one shot you

Wars would be impossible since everyone would be oneshotted at once, and strong decimation power can go since in wars them will be destroyed by the hordes of players

Why not give them skills related to their classes? Like the melee guards get barb/paladin skills (according to each side) casters get respective skills aswell

5 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Why not give them skills related to their classes? Like the melee guards get barb/paladin skills (according to each side) casters get respective skills aswell

Yes

I would love to see a lot of NPCs using the Brb's rush skill at a simple mage

Edited by Khrone

9 hours ago, lore said:

Tell that to the lv32 gankers

Wars would be impossible since everyone would be oneshotted at once, and strong decimation power can go since in wars them will be destroyed by the hordes of players

Why not just make harbor guards overpowered because there isnt flag there normally

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Why not just make harbor guards overpowered because there isnt flag there normally

I remember some wars where the flag was at T1

6 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I remember some wars where the flag was at T1

they were special wars to celebrate something, that's why i said "normally flag isn't there"

Edited by Jcbreff

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

they were special wars to celebrate something, that's why i said "normally flag isn't there"

I think that just buff it's ok, and maybe spawn some more at a invasion.

Imagine a NPC invasion from a side and players invasion from another side

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 1:32 PM, Jcbreff said:

Theres always a flag in t1 when new arena season starts. So its going to be there again next week.

Edited by Raislin