New system of stuns

Pliskin

Do you think players should have a chance to RESIST magic stuns?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think players should have a chance to RESIST magic stuns?

• yes
    • no
    • make some more lock memes

Hi Devs,

I wanted to put in a request to add a RESIST function to Players based on their resilience

Example. A ranger used scatter shot: Player has same chance to RESIST the stun attack just like PARRY or DODGE

In my opinion, (well stated before) to mixed reactions has at least proven the fact that a Blind, Chain, Earthquake, Dark Circle, Justice, Roots, ect...

has 0% chance to fail ( besides the game lag)

while a Cloth user with a parry rune on Cloak can parry somehow a hamstring

It would really make people who play close range characters or characters,

who's only stun still lets casts or attacks happen,

feel less like you guys made some characters with stuns that were intentionally diabolical or degrading people to think they can not enjoy their character unless it can op stun people

as you can see people with the most warlocks will almost never lose if you notice the tournaments so far

All i ask is this

Thanks

63622_.jpg

Hm, you`re right about this Chris, the only magic stun failer currently is a lock, and thats not even a fail but breaking the fear.

However, Blind and Dc should be able to fail, maybe like a 80% chance of succes? Seems fair if it was that way.

Disagree,a cloth user without stun is just a "mob",low atk speed,low def.

If chain fails,mage will die faster than he already dies.

Maybe just tank classes that can use shield,can resist to stuns on %(pala,dk,barb)

The best way to balance things is new skills,maybe with new skills,meeles can have a chance to resist to stuns,but not like that,on %.

I Agree on this.

Control skills have taken over the game. Players need new ways to fight it.

As for locks, they are way past due for a nerf. Changing circle from a full stun to a movement lock would be close enough.

And yes i have a lock. Stopped at lvl18 with full sets and +8 amps. Damn thing is too OP. Any self respectful lock user will agree on this.

Warlocks are destroying their brains

So stupid that they can't understand that if it modifies the effect of dark circle, warlock will be a shaman without heal and a crap "blind".

And yes,warlock is powerful,but if you're skilled,you will have no problems.

I have a barb,warlock,rogue,shaman lv 20

necro ,mage lv 10

ranger lv 16.

And I never have trouble killing warlocks.

For the random "but I'm a cloth user,i have a low def huhuhu..."Common,maybe u just new in game,or some random dude trying be badass,but u just stupid if u say it's a excuse.

cloth user>low def>better stuns skills,not only on warspear,chill out bro.You just suck,bah.

You got nerves for questioning me mate, you forgotten already who helped you do Cl on your lock? It was me.

Besides if you really think cloth users are that weak then feel free to try out kiting, you might learn not to use blind (;

Disagree,a cloth user without stun is just a "mob",low atk speed,low def.

If chain fails,mage will die faster than he already dies.

Maybe just tank classes that can use shield,can resist to stuns on %(pala,dk,barb)

The best way to balance things is new skills,maybe with new skills,meeles can have a chance to resist to stuns,but not like that,on %.

Very well said.. that is why I also disagree with this....

mage is already weak. don't make another compromise for weak range users.

by the way mage chains may not fail but ITS NOT giving stun effect because your enemy still can attack you even he is under the spell mage chains.

you want to know what is the big problem as of now.

Mage has no appropriate cloak it has astral on it! astral has no use for mage.

Chains don't give stun effect!

And lastly warlock/shamans has an OP  skills like quake and dark circle.

All I want to say is  if resilience has the ability to resist those stun skills then the cloth armors will be compromised.

Because instead of putting appropriate crytals to your gears you would rather chose resilience.

Boots must have dark defence or physical defence

Armor must have dark defence or Physical defence

And belt must have rune of fortitude for hp

if those things will just changed by resilience then the mage and other cloth armor users will be weaker..

Don't get me wrong'

I actually like your idea but please don't compromise the cloth users.

what about add some item that can resist this stun skills instead??

I am thinking about putting this in in costumes?

I mean an added rune or crystals that can enchant your costume to help resist those stun skills??

What do you think mate? :friends:

The imbalance issue start since arena system kicked in and never solve.

Cloth user can't complain about def anymore since they can also have 3k def which is absurd.

Chance the stun skill will fail just like when we cast it on bosses is the answer.

Any warlocks denied that they are too strong absolutely can't play the class although its an easy class to play rather than shaman

AGREEEEEE

Hi Devs,

I wanted to put in a request to add a RESIST function to Players based on their resilience

Example. A ranger used scatter shot: Player has same chance to RESIST the stun attack just like PARRY or DODGE

In my opinion, (well stated before) to mixed reactions has at least proven the fact that a Blind, Chain, Earthquake, Dark Circle, Justice, Roots, ect...

has 0% chance to fail ( besides the game lag)

while a Cloth user with a parry rune on Cloak can parry somehow a hamstring

It would really make people who play close range characters or characters,

who's only stun still lets casts or attacks happen,

feel less like you guys made some characters with stuns that were intentionally diabolical or degrading people to think they can not enjoy their character unless it can op stun people

as you can see people with the most warlocks will almost never lose if you notice the tournaments so far

All i ask is this

Thanks

dude, just a minor correction. elfs dont have stuns. their so called stuns dont even stop skills if they are locked on target before. not to mention that when you're under a real stun (every class in mc has them) u cant pot, unlike on mc side, where u can pot under root or any other elf class so called stuns. its bs. devs are clearly on mc side, i honnestly dont get it. also there's the old melee ranged issue that only allows mc melees to do something to fight ranged while elf melee get 2 square range and thats it (so useless in arena, unlike rogue, barb, dk).  but yes, getting back on topic.. i agree with what you propose, think it would be a nice way to balance the melee vs caster without messing up the game too much ( but what would u do with lock dark circle? resist chance on every square? for ex, even when circle fails if u move u get stuned.. so if u resist in 1 square n u move, do you get another resist check? ) 

What i wonder in this game is the nearly equal health tanks and healers can get+stuns of healers

warlocks need stuns because they dont have heals but too many stagger skills make it too op if used well

stuns that can be resisted and avoided would be nice but im sure lots of ppl would end up complaining again...

What i wonder in this game is the nearly equal health tanks and healers can get+stuns of healers

warlocks need stuns because they dont have heals but too many stagger skills make it too op if used well

stuns that can be resisted and avoided would be nice but im sure lots of ppl would end up complaining again...

hmm so elfs dont need stuns it seems :) healers and non healers :D thats not unfair at all  :blush:

hmm so elfs dont need stuns it seems :) healers and non healers :D thats not unfair at all  :blush:

Didnt talk about elf side...only about warlocks

all mc classes have at least one skill that stuns completely (free movement/skill usage/attack- disable)

[Gouge,Blind,Charge,Exhalation,Dark Circle,Nightmare]

but at elf side only ranger lol xD [scatter Shot]

while in roots hamstring fetters and chain you can still attack and under armistice still free movement and skill usage

Each skill works differently with different time and cooldown so i wont talk about fair or not fair yet since roots and hamstring give me trouble nearly everyday

In this game  stun>dmg so i see mage as a dangerous class to play.can be deadly though

anyway there is alot to talk about this but i disagree on taking too many changes in skills now

I just hope new skills in update make it more balanced (new skills at warlock shouldnt be too strong then)

Didnt talk about elf side...only about warlocks

all mc classes have at least one skill that stuns completely (free movement/skill usage/attack- disable)

[Gouge,Blind,Charge,Exhalation,Dark Circle,Nightmare]

but at elf side only ranger lol xD [scatter Shot]

while in roots hamstring fetters and chain you can still attack and under armistice still free movement and skill usage

Each skill works differently with different time and cooldown so i wont talk about fair or not fair yet since roots and hamstring give me trouble nearly everyday

In this game  stun>dmg so i see mage as a dangerous class to play.can be deadly though

anyway there is alot to talk about this but i disagree on taking too many changes in skills now

I just hope new skills in update make it more balanced (new skills at warlock shouldnt be too strong then)

+1  ::)  but u forgot elf cant pot under mc stun and mc can pot under elf "stuns"

Don't pot is a basic rule, only weaklings pot.

we r talking about the skill mechanics not "pot/no pot"  :facepalm:

64392_.jpg

we r talking about the skill mechanics not "pot/no pot"  :facepalm:

Yes, it is important and part of the consequences of the stun mechanics (which is totally ontopic).

Just a simple example; when elfs are trying to kill granite guard they are not able to pot and stay alive when they are attacked.

You all know i mean just the warlock circle, but we tried that already

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  soo True even ape can play warlock  :pleasantry: