I'm sorry I lied. The number of EU MCS has not decreased

emmmmmm

Just now, Higgings said:

Do you think this might work? (Check your latest comment)

Yup. It's merged into my latest comment! Thanks Higgs! xD Also, what's your take on this perspective?

24 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Yup. It's merged into my latest comment! Thanks Higgs! xD Also, what's your take on this perspective?

You made a good question. Whatever selection I take, it would make of me an hypocrite. 

If I had the chance to select a character from 0 based on interests, then I'd stick to DK

If I had the chance to select a character that I rate cheap to build, I'd go for HoT (Healing on Time) Healers; charmers I believe. But shamans are the 2nd one I love the most.

Now, the thing I would definitely go for, using your logic, is Bladedancer. This class has basically everything. Any build you give this class is designed to work perfectly. Damaging builds, Elusive Builds, Tanky builds... 

Now, do I think that there's a solution to this overpopulation thing? Yes I do. Do I think that this solution is doable? Yes I do, but no I don't, because doing it would mean that Coin Items will be more accessible and this represents a loss in terms of economy. 

The reason of why people won't pick new classes is  because it takes like several months for a ftp (which is the majority of the game players) to create a decent one, unless you are a veteran of the game and you build a character using your several milions earned through the time. In that case, anyway, the FTP player won't go to the opposite side, because they have no realistic mean to exchange their fortune from a side to another without being scammed. 

It is not the "I'm not interested on that faction" problem, I believe, the reason of why people choose one and one only character (maybe 2 or 3 but still in the same faction); more likely, I believe that they do that because the game offers low chances for a player to become decent starting from the first bases of the game (thing that, I have to confess, has been reworked at least on the native islands, where the hero's journey is now easier). The day when signs can be exchanged for Arena Points or Reputation points or when you achieve like 5 pcs of signs for completing a quest, or again, the exchange of currencies (gold from side to side) can be easily achieved, it will be the day where, imho, more players will start to switch sides and more new players will feel comfortable on playing again. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

The reason of why people won't pick new classes is  because it takes like several months for a ftp (which is the majority of the game players) to create a decent one, unless you are a veteran of the game and you build a character using your several milions earned through the time. In that case, anyway, the FTP player won't go to the opposite side, because they have no realistic mean to exchange their fortune from a side to another without being scammed. 

what if a inter character stash system gets added?

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You made a good question. Whatever selection I take, it would make of me an hypocrite. 

If I had the chance to select a character from 0 based on interests, then I'd stick to DK

If I had the chance to select a character that I rate cheap to build, I'd go for HoT (Healing on Time) Healers; charmers I believe. But shamans are the 2nd one I love the most.

Now, the thing I would definitely go for, using your logic, is Bladedancer. This class has basically everything. Any build you give this class is designed to work perfectly. Damaging builds, Elusive Builds, Tanky builds... 

Now, do I think that there's a solution to this overpopulation thing? Yes I do. Do I think that this solution is doable? Yes I do, but no I don't, because doing it would mean that Coin Items will be more accessible and this represents a loss in terms of economy. 

It is not the "I'm not interested on that faction" problem, I believe, the reason of why people choose one and one only character (maybe 2 or 3 but still in the same faction); more likely, I believe that they do that because the game offers low chances for a player to become decent starting from the first bases of the game (thing that, I have to confess, has been reworked at least on the native islands, where the hero's journey is now easier). The day when signs can be exchanged for Arena Points or Reputation points or when you achieve like 5 pcs of signs for completing a quest, or again, the exchange of currencies (gold from side to side) can be easily achieved, it will be the day where, imho, more players will start to switch sides and more new players will feel comfortable on playing again. 

Why not a simple thing like "For X coins, you can change your character class"

Basically, you can change the class of your LV 32 character without losing anything, just new skills (maybe the game can return the gold?))

Of course, only the PTW would use it, but it would help a lot the "Elfs has double the players of MCs" problem, because a LV 32 Mage could turn into a LV 32 Warlock, for example

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

The day when signs can be exchanged for Arena Points or Reputation points or when you achieve like 5 pcs of signs for completing a quest, or again, the exchange of currencies (gold from side to side) can be easily achieved, it will be the day where, imho, more players will start to switch sides and more new players will feel comfortable on playing again. 

I would love it. Why aren't you a developer? :cry2:

3 minutes ago, lore said:

what if a inter character stash system gets added?

Could you provide more infos about this? Idk, something like a raw idea of how it works?

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Why not a simple thing like "For X coins, you can change your character class"

Basically, you can change the class of your LV 32 character without losing anything, just new skills (maybe the game can return the gold?))

Of course, only the PTW would use it, but it would help a lot the "Elfs has double the players of MCs" problem, because a LV 32 Mage could turn into a LV 32 Warlock, for example

Because it would be impossible in a system matter and it shall be something that can be extended to everyone, if you want it to work properly. The idea is to make everyone experience something new, and not giving old players a mean to change factions: you won't make the overpopulation problem better otherwise.

Just now, Higgings said:

Could you provide more infos about this? Idk, something like a raw idea of how it works?

it is essentialy like a guild storage but instead of all members of the same guild has access to it all ur characters in the account will instead, it would have an his dedicated npc and have more space than a player (20 slots for start to a max of 500 as example, and the expanders gives 10 slots each, + for devs bread), it would also be able to store all ur stuff or use it as a midman to transfere ur items between sides  whiout worrying of all the scammers. an bank system would help players alot for also organize their inventory and have a space where to leave thier extra costumes (the storage will also be able to contain "personal" items) in order to spam and farm more (more seeker's stamina will be used and bought, + for dev's bread), thier location will only be in mayor towns like wolf's dale(starter town),  armor cliff(first town of irselnorth), nadir-sard(the neutrual town of irselnort), maliat (first town of avyondill) and also all the event's island towns

31 minutes ago, lore said:

it is essentialy like a guild storage but instead of all members of the same guild has access to it all ur characters in the account will instead, it would have an his dedicated npc and have more space than a player (20 slots for start to a max of 500 as example, and the expanders gives 10 slots each, + for devs bread), it would also be able to store all ur stuff or use it as a midman to transfere ur items between sides  whiout worrying of all the scammers. an bank system would help players alot for also organize their inventory and have a space where to leave thier extra costumes (the storage will also be able to contain "personal" items) in order to spam and farm more (more seeker's stamina will be used and bought, + for dev's bread), thier location will only be in mayor towns like wolf's dale(starter town),  armor cliff(first town of irselnorth), nadir-sard(the neutrual town of irselnort), maliat (first town of avyondill) and also all the event's island towns

Yes

1 hour ago, lore said:

Not a bad idea at all.