I'm sorry I lied. The number of EU MCS has not decreased

emmmmmm

Today is July 21, 2020. This is the list of EU MC secret dungeons. Please see picture 1.

We can notice that there are 11 MC members and 29 elf members in the list of 1-40.

We can see the result of last week's game again. Look at picture 2.

We can notice that the first and the third place are from elf, and the second is from MC. The scores of ELF and MC are twice as much.

Let's take a look at this week's Guild scoreboard. See Figure 3.

We can notice that the first and the second place are still elf Union, elf union points add up more than three times MC points.

So why is this happening?

There are many players in EU cm and EU elf in 2019.At that time, the competition among the top four in the guild championship was very fierce, and the score gap between guilds was very small. GreatWall,PandaMen,HeyHero,KungFu,YinYang,These guilds are going to compete for the top three in the guild championship.It was also exciting to play at that time.

But these guilds will not appear in the top three of the guild tournament.

From 2019 to 2020, due to the imbalance between EU MC and EU elf camps, most EU MC players choose to quit the game and a small number of players choose to join EU elf.

With the emergence of new expert skills, the gap between EU MC and EU elf is becoming larger and larger.

From the emergence of new expert skills until now, the frequency of EU MC players using new expert skills is very low, and even some players have not learned new expert skills.

Why is the number of EU MC players completing mysterious dungeons so small?

The first reason is that there are very few EU MC players.

The second reason is that it is very difficult for the remaining EU MC players to form a team of five and pass through the Mysterious Dungeon.

In the test activity of EU server Mermaid, it is difficult for EU MC guild to win. From the beginning of the event, we know that the EU elf guild has won more victories than the EU MC guild.

Even if the EU MC guild won the first and second stages of the mermaid test, it would be difficult for them to clear the mermaid sanctuary.

Through the videos shared by EU MC players and EU elf players on YouTube website, we can find that EU elf takes much less time and cost than EU MC players.

The reason why these things happen is the gap between players' diligence and laziness? Have so many things happened that the government still does not consider the issue of balance?

In fact, it doesn't matter to us whether the official game changes now. Some of us have found other games, and some have chosen to learn. Now the players who stay in the game may just check whether their friends log in.

If one day the game official website asks the game players why your number is less and less, no one will answer you:The neighbor's lawn is always greener than his own:not_okay:

Finally, I wish you more and more.

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

I'd say most of those elves who run dungeons are in Phalanx and that's why they have the most gp in basically every tournament. if mc's wanted to make group and get gp they could easily 

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

我想说的是,大多数运行地牢的精灵都在Phalanx,这就是为什么他们在每一场比赛中都拥有最多的GP。如果MC想组建团队并获得GP,他们可以很容易地

I want to say it's only theoretical, and if we could do that, we'd have tried.There are only a few full level guilds in EU MC. Most players in Yinyang also have elf accounts. They are all from pH guild. Great wall, Kungfu and heyhero have few players now. According to the best assumption, assuming that the number of MC and elf is the same, we analyze the advantages and disadvantages of occupation, and the results are obvious.

because mc players old good players go to elfs side because mc side is weaka nd lose in events vs elfs thats why. Elfs are now only stronger and stonger. Elfs winning wars in every world, amber, ruby, sea, saphire but gamemakers not see what is wrong. elfs side i mean chosen and elfs have so strong skills like warden heal block, fortification and now he can decrease enemy dmg and increase urself in one skill, mage have shield all time and pene enchant at rings and crit ench att belt full hp and full mana all time and he can kill 3mcs players alone, warden immortal

more information what is wrong is here

32 minutes ago, Dragonek said:

because mc players old good players go to elfs side because mc side is weaka nd lose in events vs elfs thats why. Elfs are now only stronger and stonger. Elfs winning wars in every world, amber, ruby, sea, saphire but gamemakers not see what is wrong. elfs side i mean chosen and elfs have so strong skills like warden heal block, fortification and now he can decrease enemy dmg and increase urself in one skill, mage have shield all time and pene enchant at rings and crit ench att belt full hp and full mana all time and he can kill 3mcs players alone, warden immortal

more information what is wrong is here

Carry on with the conversation there please. Both topics contain the same conversation. 

First of all, I want to apologize to you for lying in my last post.The number of eumcs has not decreased at all.All the pictures are taken by me while the MC members are asleep, and the gap of guild points will catch up in the follow-up time.I'm really sorry.

In yesterday's Mermaid trial, EMMC Yin Yang won phalans with a small number of people.Although the number of phalans guild was twice that of Yinyang, phalans still failed to win.Although the phalans guild said it was a deliberate loss, everyone knew the truth because MC was too professional.

Yesterday I heard that Russian server elf lost a lot.Other server elf wins because it has more people than MC.Elf has three or four times as many MCRs to win, as we all know.

I learned that my post made elf players very negative.I'm really sorry for them.

In order to save elf, we must strengthen them and weaken MC.

Jcbreff and Akasha,They noticed the weakness of ELF before we did.

To weaken MC, I have the following solutions:

1,charmer

1)weaken“help of chaos”:This skill is too powerful.I don't think he should have a recovery effect,We should cancel his recovery effect and attack effect and add a patrol attribute, which can display the enemy on the map.

2)weaken“stone curse”:This skill is too powerful.For too long, the enemy has no way. I think the control time should be reduced. When the enemy is in control, he should slowly recover his health.

3)weaken“summner”:This ability increases damage too much after it is full, so that the charger does not need too much equipment to have high damage. I think the damage bonus should be removed and the duration of the increase should be left.

2,necromancer

1)weaken"the gift of rebirth":This ability makes the replica more comfortable, so we should change it and consume a proper amount of "life scroll" when using it.

3,warlock

1)weaken"stone body":I don't know why there is "can't be hurt" attribute in the game. It's unbalanced. I suggest that you cancel this attribute. "Stone body" changed to "become a real stone", players will not be able to cross him.He will become a terrain.

4,shaman

1)weaken"healing totem":Why is there such a terrible skill?If there are 1000 people in the scene and their treatment effect is 200, then their treatment amount will reach 200000 at a time!!!I think it should be changed to touch to receive treatment, and the treatment range should be changed to 2 * 2. As a compensation, we can make the totem bigger.

2)weaken“power of the earth”:I think we should remove his damage attribute and change it to reduce fire attack.

5,Death Knighe

1)This class is too powerful, much better than elf tanks. I don't think he should be able to equip shields.

6,Rogue

1)weaken"absolute reflexes":Why can he be invisible for so long? This is invincible in PVP. I think he should be changed to be invisible in front of the player and be found when he is close to the player. I think stealth should be slower so that it won't be detected, so it should reduce its movement speed.

7,hunter

1)The damage of this skill is very high. It doesn't need to be easy to use. I think he should be changed to move back and forth in order to attack, standing in the same place can not attack others.

8,barbarian

1)weaken"berserker power":This skill is too powerful. As a "barbarian", you should be brave. So I think he should add "Damage taken increased by 500%", which has little impact, because when using him, he will not be attacked.

To Strengthen ELF, I have the following solutions:

1,mage

1)Strengthen“magic ban”:This skill is useless. I think he should add buff to himself instead and double the effect.

2)Strengthen"drgon eye":Why is mage's attack evaded? I think he should increase accuracy by 100%.

3)Enhance mage all skill damage, I think about 50%.

2,seeker

1)Seeker is really pathetic. His damage skills are very few, and his damage can only rely on ordinary attacks.

2)Strengthen"attack instince":This skill is very interesting, which makes seeker better when the damage is low. However, range damage will make seeker be attacked by more monsters. Seeker's defense is very low. Although he has played more damage, he has suffered more damage. His advantages and disadvantages offset each other. Seeker is equivalent to not using skills. I think that when he attacks in a range, he should reduce his damage by 20% → 40% → 60% → 80%. I think this is reasonable.

3,priest

1)I think this profession should be sacred, but it has very few recovery skills.

2)I think he should have the ability "group resurrection": there is a 95% chance that 1000 HP will be restored to the surrounding people, and the dead will also be resurrected. There is a 5% chance to deal 1000 damage to the surrounding teammates, so he also has a certain risk

4,blade dancer

1)I think blade dance is elf's most pitiful profession. He has few damage skills and can only do damage through ordinary attacks. I don't know why you added a useless new skill to him, which confused me.

2)Strengthen"spirit of resistance":I think it is reasonable for him to deal damage to the enemy or increase his attack strength by 70% while resisting the effect.

5,palandin

1)I think palandin is equivalent to the charmer of MC, but palandin is much weaker than charmer.He has little resilience and is vulnerable.

2)Strengthen"inner forces":Obviously, the ability was not designed with the possibility of palandin using two handed weapons. Obviously, two handed weapons can't trigger "block", so this skill is useless. I think palandin should be changed to use two handed weapons, which can also trigger "block.". That's reasonable.However, there is no way to surpass the status of charger, which is a pity.

6,ranger

1)I think it's a very tired profession, he has a very low attack speed and low injury compared with Hunter. He needs to use his skills frequently, which makes him tired.

2)I think it needs to increase his skill damage by about 50%.Reduce the mana cost of a skill because it requires a lot of mana.

7,druid

1)There is no harm in this profession. I have no idea what his position is.

2)Strengthen“elemental backing”:The damage of this skill is too low. It should be increased.He should be able to attack more enemies, which is reasonable.

8,warden

1)This is the most useless class I've ever seen. His defense is high, but his attack power is too low.We always kill him, it's just a matter of time, but he can't kill us, which is very unfair.

2)Strengthen“stealing power‘’:You finally remember that warden needs to attack people, but warden can't attack many times in the duration of his skill.I think this ability should increase attack speed, so that it is reasonable.However, when you use two handed weapons, there is no way to trigger the "block" attribute. In this way, warden's defense will be useless. Therefore, I think it is reasonable for warden to use two handed weapons to trigger the "block" attribute.

Finally, I hope that war spear will become more and more interesting, and more and more people like it. Thank you.

5 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

1)weaken"the gift of rebirth":This ability makes the replica more comfortable, so we should change it and consume a proper amount of "life scroll" when using it.

you know that the priest has the exact skill?

1)weaken"healing totem":Why is there such a terrible skill?If there are 1000 people in the scene and their treatment effect is 200, then their treatment amount will reach 200000 at a time!!!I think it should be changed to touch to receive treatment, and the treatment range should be changed to 2 * 2. As a compensation, we can make the totem bigger.

that is a keyskill and force to interact for get healed would make loose the sense of totem. add that also the redemption skill of the priest is kinda the same a player limit, it has weak heal but recover from the many effects mcs applies can be a battle changer

5,Death Knighe

1)This class is too powerful, much better than elf tanks. I don't think he should be able to equip shields.

u have ever seen a medium dk try to tank dagan or any huge boss? dks are mass tankers and obiviosly they are good at thier job, whiout count that the godwarden can tank more than any other tank execpt the cases of strong raidbosses wich barbs (thank god it is) has a upper hand thanks to stoneskin

7,hunter

1)The damage of this skill is very high. It doesn't need to be easy to use. I think he should be changed to move back and forth in order to attack, standing in the same place can not attack others.

.-. what skill?

8,barbarian

1)weaken"berserker power":This skill is too powerful. As a "barbarian", you should be brave. So I think he should add "Damage taken increased by 500%", which has little impact, because when using him, he will not be attacked.

with this change as soon he uses the skill he gets instantly raped and it will cause it to be COMPLETELY useless in pve (any high boss aoe will destroy you)

1)Strengthen“magic ban”:This skill is useless. I think he should add buff to himself instead and double the effect.

the skill destroys healers like shamans, depletes darkshield/secret reserve from a deathknight, can remove all buffs from a rogue and need say more?

2)Strengthen"drgon eye":Why is mage's attack evaded? I think he should increase accuracy by 100%

the mage already dosent need energy regen, u want also have no need of give a crap of accuracy?

tell me its a joke

3,priest

1)I think this profession should be sacred, but it has very few recovery skills.

2)I think he should have the ability "group resurrection": there is a 95% chance that 1000 HP will be restored to the surrounding people, and the dead will also be resurrected. There is a 5% chance to deal 1000 damage to the surrounding teammates, so he also has a certain risk

so 95% of times it would be able to erease alot of effort did by the legion in one click? by making possible endless like waves of elfs?

2,seeker

1)Seeker is really pathetic. His damage skills are very few, and his damage can only rely on ordinary attacks.

2)Strengthen"attack instince":This skill is very interesting, which makes seeker better when the damage is low. However, range damage will make seeker be attacked by more monsters. Seeker's defense is very low. Although he has played more damage, he has suffered more damage. His advantages and disadvantages offset each other. Seeker is equivalent to not using skills. I think that when he attacks in a range, he should reduce his damage by 20% → 40% → 60% → 80%. I think this is reasonable.

the seeker is the class capable to trow the highest dps in the game

4,blade dancer

1)I think blade dance is elf's most pitiful profession. He has few damage skills and can only do damage through ordinary attacks. I don't know why you added a useless new skill to him, which confused me.

2)Strengthen"spirit of resistance":I think it is reasonable for him to deal damage to the enemy or increase his attack strength by 70% while resisting the effect.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? huge deff and attack + alot of resist windows for him , that ordinary damage is boosted by 40%

6,ranger

1)I think it's a very tired profession, he has a very low attack speed and low injury compared with Hunter. He needs to use his skills frequently, which makes him tired.

2)I think it needs to increase his skill damage by about 50%.Reduce the mana cost of a skill because it requires a lot of mana.

the ranger, the guy wich can increase its attack speed and critical hit just by attacking... able to boost alot thier attack and accu and give himself a chance to deal extra damage on each attack, + the chance of cause an aoe bleed wich by only its tic rate slows the enemy eught to make it a easy prey

8,warden

1)This is the most useless class I've ever seen. His defense is high, but his attack power is too low.We always kill him, it's just a matter of time, but he can't kill us, which is very unfair.

2)Strengthen“stealing power‘’:You finally remember that warden needs to attack people, but warden can't attack many times in the duration of his skill.I think this ability should increase attack speed, so that it is reasonable.However, when you use two handed weapons, there is no way to trigger the "block" attribute. In this way, warden's defense will be useless. Therefore, I think it is reasonable for warden to use two handed weapons to trigger the "block" attribute.

ITS THE TANKIEST CLASS IN THE GAME WHAT U EXPECT FROM IT?

as overall, mcs has a upperhand in pvp and elfs has it in pve, with this topic u want duck up the mcs in a such a way to make em their lifes a total doom, in this whole post i dont see any look at the goddamn at the pve scenario of the game where the elfs are easly able to use 4 seekers and a warden(or even bladedancer) to complete 95% of the dungeons in a crazy time... the warden can tank nearly all dungeons whiout a healer, the seeker can do eught damage by itself to 1 stam most of em.

ur suggesting to allow both elf main tank classes to continue block using a shield and destroy the tank build from the deathknight...

u just looked to attempth balance the pvp scenario whiout giving an actual shit in the pve scenario where the elfs has insane powers.

explain each one of the ur decisions and remember that the amount of variables in a fight are enormous from gear to the user itself...

guilds that looses on porpuse exists and it has happen in the us server (perni to mercs),

yinyang didnt even try place on a fight for the takedown of turtle fort (someone tell me if they already had a castle at the time and the proofs of that)

the players of TU server began with #riplegion protest.

in us saffire the legion is fighting off themercs+pernicius+tuanyuan with the support of nearly all the mc side + potato (elf guild) but still no hopes of win in wars (outnumber)

i call on evryone to describe the sitation in thier server and to look also the pve chunk of the game and not the pvp one. and when doing so to also show on the gearup of players and thier skills in action.

one thing is sure, town's npc guards in ashcoast in totaly outpowered by 80% of the players  in all game. them are the ones that have to be buffed for prevent ganks

Ok, what the F did this guy said in this post? Please, tell me that it's a joke or i will ignore him.

Spoiler
9 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

First of all, I want to apologize to you for lying in my last post.The number of eumcs has not decreased at all.All the pictures are taken by me while the MC members are asleep, and the gap of guild points will catch up in the follow-up time.I'm really sorry.

In yesterday's Mermaid trial, EMMC Yin Yang won phalans with a small number of people.Although the number of phalans guild was twice that of Yinyang, phalans still failed to win.Although the phalans guild said it was a deliberate loss, everyone knew the truth because MC was too professional.

Yesterday I heard that Russian server elf lost a lot.Other server elf wins because it has more people than MC.Elf has three or four times as many MCRs to win, as we all know.

I learned that my post made elf players very negative.I'm really sorry for them.

1,charmer

1)weaken“help of chaos”:This skill is too powerful.I don't think he should have a recovery effect,We should cancel his recovery effect and attack effect and add a patrol attribute, which can display the enemy on the map.

2)weaken“stone curse”:This skill is too powerful.For too long, the enemy has no way. I think the control time should be reduced. When the enemy is in control, he should slowly recover his health.

3)weaken“summner”:This ability increases damage too much after it is full, so that the charger does not need too much equipment to have high damage. I think the damage bonus should be removed and the duration of the increase should be left.

2,necromancer

3,warlock

1)weaken"stone body":I don't know why there is "can't be hurt" attribute in the game. It's unbalanced. I suggest that you cancel this attribute. "Stone body" changed to "become a real stone", players will not be able to cross him.He will become a terrain.

4,shaman

2)weaken“power of the earth”:I think we should remove his damage attribute and change it to reduce fire attack.

5,Death Knighe

6,Rogue

1)weaken"absolute reflexes":Why can he be invisible for so long? This is invincible in PVP. I think he should be changed to be invisible in front of the player and be found when he is close to the player. I think stealth should be slower so that it won't be detected, so it should reduce its movement speed.

7,hunter

8,barbarian

1,mage

2)Strengthen"drgon eye":Why is mage's attack evaded? I think he should increase accuracy by 100%.

2,seeker

3,priest

4,blade dancer

5,palandin

1)I think palandin is equivalent to the charmer of MC, but palandin is much weaker than charmer.He has little resilience and is vulnerable.

2)Strengthen"inner forces":Obviously, the ability was not designed with the possibility of palandin using two handed weapons. Obviously, two handed weapons can't trigger "block", so this skill is useless. I think palandin should be changed to use two handed weapons, which can also trigger "block.". That's reasonable.However, there is no way to surpass the status of charger, which is a pity.

6,ranger

7,druid

2)Strengthen“elemental backing”:The damage of this skill is too low. It should be increased.He should be able to attack more enemies, which is reasonable.

8,warden

Finally, I hope that war spear will become more and more interesting, and more and more people like it. Thank you.

:true_story1:Since the game official can't understand the gap between MC and ELF through the data, why don't we make the gap bigger?It's possible that the official game will solve the problem more quickly.

:true_story1:Since the game official can't understand the gap between MC and ELF through the data, why don't we make the gap bigger?It's possible that the official game will solve the problem more quickly.

There is limit to how big that gap can be, a while back you couldn't create elf characters on us sapphire because there were too many of them

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

That comment. 

I'm dying of laughter. 

Oh my God. This guy has taken sarcasm to unseen levels. :khekhe:

I was sitting in a public place having my tea and I actually started laughing so hard that the people around me are staring at me like I'm some kinda lunatic. 

Edited by TheCaster

On 7/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, Jcbreff said:

I'd say most of those elves who run dungeons are in Phalanx and that's why they have the most gp in basically every tournament. if mc's wanted to make group and get gp they could easily 

I'd say if people wanted to make the world great they could easily. just need a 7.5 billion ppl unite🤔

2 hours ago, Shi1ezhi said:

I'd say if people wanted to make the world great they could easily. just need a 7.5 billion ppl unite🤔

warspear has a little bit smaller community than this game called humanity simulator which must have some hard mode on for 2020

6 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

warspear has a little bit smaller community than this game called humanity simulator which must have some hard mode on for 2020

Nah its a special event

On 7/23/2020 at 10:42 PM, emmmmmm said:

1,charmer

2,necromancer

3,warlock

4,shaman

5,Death Knighe

6,Rogue

7,hunter

8,barbarian

1,mage

2,seeker

3,priest

4,blade dancer

5,palandin

6,ranger

7,druid

8,warden

Im play in elf side, but wtf this ?? Simply u can say just delete Mc faction 

Soon the game will close the server i bet 😴

cz develop didnt listen their player , or maybe someday other big develope will aquisition this game to make game better  and change name to warspear remastered maybe , with 3D graph and alot change , and we can call old friend play again like old days, devs gain $$ alot but the game still same , event still same model just with diferent way😴bet when 20 th anniv warspear ,all ppl who complaining now will left this game,we complaining cz we care bout this game 😴

We hope that the elf phalanx guild can defeat the MC Yinyang guild in the mermaid sanctuary incident tonight. Although the number of phalanx guild is twice that of Yinyang guild, it is still difficult to win due to the disadvantage of ELF profession. Hope elf guild of all servers can win.

2b3248dde44b5366c71354d799adc44.jpg

5 minutes ago, emmmmmm said:

We hope that the elf phalanx guild can defeat the MC Yinyang guild in the mermaid sanctuary incident tonight. Although the number of phalanx guild is twice that of Yinyang guild, it is still difficult to win due to the disadvantage of ELF profession. Hope elf guild of all servers can win.

2b3248dde44b5366c71354d799adc44.jpg

There's no need for you to badly hope for that. This is what happened for like 3 months. 

And moreover, how is this even included on the topic? What would change if the remote possibility of YinYang defeating Phalanx happens again? 

On 7/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, emmmmmm said:

i just read this comment in its entirety and i truly hope it is sarcasm ;D

7 hours ago, Centaurus said:

Soon the game will close the server i bet 😴

cz develop didnt listen their player , or maybe someday other big develope will aquisition this game to make game better  and change name to warspear remastered maybe , with 3D graph and alot change , and we can call old friend play again like old days, devs gain $$ alot but the game still same , event still same model just with diferent way😴bet when 20 th anniv warspear ,all ppl who complaining now will left this game,we complaining cz we care bout this game 😴

I don't think that it needs a lot of rework, just a company change and we're ok. Like an USA or Japanese company

4 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

Although the number of phalanx guild is twice that of Yinyang guild

phalanx had 100 members and is level 12, yy has 99 members and is level 12

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

they would make it way too p2w

Isn't it already? 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Bruh

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

I don't think that it needs a lot of rework, just a company change and we're ok. Like an USA or Japanese company

This is rusiannn

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Isn't it already? 

Not really, you have to get best items with gold and yoi can get everything from dungeons except costumes and weapon skins

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Not really, you have to get best items with gold and yoi can get everything from dungeons except costumes and weapon skins

Ok, so you try to do a dungeon with low drop chance (at least on easy, because you don't want to use 2 stam doing normal/hard or even more doing heroic/mythic), and doesn't drop anything good, so you buy stams. Where do you buy it?

There are a lot of things that literally makes you win by paying, example, PvP.

The PvP of WS is so P2W that a lv 6 player can easily kill a lv 17 player (without talking about broken classes)

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Ok, so you try to do a dungeon with low drop chance (at least on easy, because you don't want to use 2 stam doing normal/hard or even more doing heroic/mythic), and doesn't drop anything good, so you buy stams. Where do you buy it?

There are a lot of things that literally makes you win by paying, example, PvP.

The PvP of WS is so P2W that a lv 6 player can easily kill a lv 17 player (without talking about broken classes)

not being p2w usually means that it takes a long time like with dg drops from runs done with free stamina

of course level 6 can kill level 17 if 6 has weapin +10 and ferocity buffs and 17 doesnt have good amplified gear because then their stats are sbou the saem but give them equally amped gear according to their level and level 17 will win

17 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

They are talking of members active at the event

1 hour ago, lore said:

They are talking of members active at the event

This is different event than the one where only 30 members from singlr guild could participate?

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

This is different event than the one where only 30 members from singlr guild could participate?

Ye, all members can go 

The one where member amount is limited its the castle battles

But the issue is the amount of player online for it, this makes the case of many vs few for phalanx vs yinyang as example

1 hour ago, emmmmmm said:

I have gone to play other games, you can discuss whether ELF is powerful or not, I will not reply. Goodbye.:true_story1:

Thank you anyway for sharing your opinions. 

On 7/23/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jcbreff said:

Atleast someone admits their mistake by changing name of the whole topic, most just write comment to that topic 😄

He didn't change anything. He created a new topic which I have included in this one. Both topics were about the same conversation 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

He didn't change anything. He created a new topic which I have included in this one. Both topics were about the same conversation 

Alright, that makes sense

On 7/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, Higgings said:

Carry on with the conversation there please. Both topics contain the same conversation.

This thread was closed abruptly without any message. May I know why please? @Jcbreff

18 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

I have gone to play other games, you can discuss whether ELF is powerful or not, I will not reply. Goodbye.:true_story1:

😕 sigh.

Edited by TheCaster

On 7/21/2020 at 5:53 PM, Higgings said:

@TheCaster this is why. There was another topic opened and I thought it was a good idea carrying on there the conversation. This happens when people don't check carefully before opening new topics (I'm not blaming them... it can happen of course). Suddenly another topic appeared, hence I decided to merge both this and that topic (title of which you can see it now) and to carry on here again the conversation. 

Our job is also to maintain a clean environment on the forum, and it's not an easy thing when people open several topics just to add one word or two in a conversation that can be normally continued on an old topic. 

P.S: @TheCaster you made an interesting point of view on that topic and wrote a question on that. Perhaps you want me to move that comment here? If this topic has to take a sort of meaning, my opinion is... to hear (constructive) opinions. 

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Suddenly another topic appeared, hence I decided to merge both this and that topic (title of which you can see it now) and to carry on here again the conversation. 

Ah alright. I'm not able to see the comments on the closed thread on this thread so I was just wondering. I posted a comment there and few mins later the thread was abruptly closed. I was looking forward to replies from there. Just wanted to know what I did wrong.

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Our job is also to maintain a clean environment on the forum, and it's not an easy thing when people open several topics just to add one word or two in a conversation that can be normally continued on an old topic. 

Yeah, I understand. Thank you @Higgings

I wasn't aware there was such a distinction in the EU server also between the two opposing factions. 

Edited by TheCaster

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

P.S: @TheCaster you made an interesting point of view on that topic and wrote a question on that. Perhaps you want me to move that comment here? If this topic has to take a sort of meaning, my opinion is... to hear (constructive) opinions.

Yes please. I would really appreciate that! 😄 If its possible to do so, without messing up the whole flow of commments. xD

/---------/ 

I don't want to be one of those people that say buff one side, nerf the other without providing any logical reasoning whatsoever. Let's just look at this from a different perspective:

What new character would you choose to make this anniversary season and why? 

A: My preference would be:

Warden: It requires me to spend the least amount of time, money and effort as compared to the other classes to become next to invincible. I want to have that feeling of invincibility where 10 or 15 people surround and try to kill me but can't. (no sarcasm intended). Also for practicality purposes, Warden is hands down the best tank in the game due to Block heal and I don't want to rely on any healer for anything ranging from the toughest dungeon to any raid bosses. Arena blocking, I can simply use a well amped warden equipped with pvp gears to waste anyone's time in arena if they're not courteous or being bullies. Also, as I warden I have an advantage in using guild skills like unity and globe. For example, imagine if one of my opposite guilds is trying to kill a raid boss; I can just walk right into them,position myself exactly on top of their sweet tushies and call in 50 other people and ruin it for them. 

My next order of preference would be Bladedancer, Mage, Paladin. I wouldn't want to make an mc class because well, I'll be honest - compared to the skills of the above mentioned classes my hunter, or shaman or lock have subpar skills. I'm not trying to rub it into anyone. I'm just telling you my preference and thought style as a normal warspear player. 

Now imagine this is just one player. Now what happens when the majority of the warspear player base thinks like this including the incoming new players?

Player 2: Okay, lets make a BD, I hear its one of the best classes to play: Tanky, outrageous damage, plethora of resist skills, as well as control skills. I level my BD, some friends help me clear chainless in map2. I join their level 7 guild. I become friends with them. They help me clear map4 dungeons : rg, tt. I'm grateful to have met these nice people. I finally reach level 28. Maybe let's try how a Deathknigh is? Ugh, I've spent too much time and effort on this BD. I'll just stay here. 

Why did you chose the class? Because it was one of the best across all the 16 classes available in game. Will I spend another 2 or 6 months into another class? maybe. Another faction? Ummm, I'm already settled here man. Maybe sometime later.
Player 277: Okay, I hear mage can solo most of the content in game and is really good in the pvp aspect too. Let's try that shall we?

and then the tilt starts. This is what's known as a Megatrend. ( Megatrends are long term developments over several years that have a formative effect on all areas of the society, in this case the warspear society ergo making a steady tilt towards one faction)

The reason I've outlined this is to answer the question of why the data across almost all the servers show an elf overpopulation. Everyone wants to win. That sense of achievement of triumphing over your enemies; If not always maybe at least once in a while. In my opinion, cutting off creation of new classes is not the solution to control the overpopulation of one faction.
The core skills the make a class themselves have to be addressed for a long term solution.
Players themselves have to be interested to make and play the class.  Balance is a delicate thing to make for opposing faction as there will always be people with two sides of the story and who has two opinions of the same skills.
I really hope the announced skill balances offer something that makes some bold changes.

Good day to you all.💙

PS: What new char would you choose to make this anniversary? Forget about your friends and guild and everything for a second. What class would you make just based on what you know about their skills ?

Edited by TheCaster