PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

1 vs 1 in duel will be become more funny the game, and the winner win gold or arena points (1 or 5g i think).

If not like this, call this battle a "practice" and only battle for fun, without reward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your guess nonsensical. Arena made for team work, but you don't know what is it.

You asked for our opinion and the fact is in this game its impossible to get a pvp because people think its a war cave not a pvp cave. Same as in nadir. Please we want a better way of being able to PvP without being disturbed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why you don't make a map or a place for PvP but all can join and if you kill someone you should get something from him that's my idea for pvp :drinks: :blush: :pleasantry:

from him lol so you can get from me serpent costume ?  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

You asked for our opinion and the fact is in this game its impossible to get a pvp because people think its a war cave not a pvp cave. Same as in nadir. Please we want a better way of being able to PvP without being disturbed

There is relic for arranged pvps or the place at ayvondil ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43500-a-new-pvp-area-in-ayvonbil-pvp-cave/ )

Who wants to have a pvp, can find a place easily.. Jumpers won't prevent the fight from taking place. 

Devs said more than few times that 1v1 fight system wont happen, so it's up to us to deal them any way we know. Keep calm and go to relic house  :good:

HI I just wanted to ask if anyone knew the best/ cheapest way to get two axes with arena points. I am a level 15 bd and i am finding it really hard to earn good arena points when i keep on losing and not earning much arena points.... could someone please give me some advice?  :blush:

Edited by danloblade

I was wondering, why bd with 2 ax +9 gets + atk than rogue with ax 2 + 9? Is that when choosing the class the status of rogue damage is +!!Do not tell me that because of the skill and stealth, why bd and tank, was made to take a beating, is difici gains 1 bd melee atack high + high defense

I was wondering, why bd with 2 ax +9 gets + atk than rogue with ax 2 + 9? Is that when choosing the class the status of rogue damage is +!!Do not tell me that because of the skill and stealth, why bd and tank, was made to take a beating, is difici gains 1 bd melee atack high + high defense

Because Firstborn race by default has 4% more dmg, its the passive skill of the whole race. Mountain clans have 4% hp, Forsaken has 3 harmony and Chosen has 10% more energy. You can see it in Skills tab ingame

I always thought the 4% atk is pretty bs compared to some of the other passives... When will this game get proper passives which (besides elf passive) affect the gameplay? Mage kinda has one, but what about a skill that all (for example) tanks could use. Would lower the amount of energy regen needed and would add a whole new level to making an arena setup for your char 

And maybe this should be in suggestions (although there prolly is a topic for this already)

Edited by ninjamato

Why you think 4% dmg is bs? If you ask me, 10% energy is bigger crap than the dmg lol More dmg = more heal for druids, for example. And on higher dmgs, even 4% makes a difference^^

But thats a given passive skill by the race which i think is a cool little addon, to put some difference besides the classes to the whole character choice. I agree tho that maybe more (expert) skills should be made passive, like the mages barrier. Thats a cool skill and great how it works without us having to set it off, and i dont doubt there will be some for other classes in the future

• 3 months later...

All healing Classes Need Heal nerf only in arena. A all +10 Shaman is OverPowered, a full +10 rogue or DK can't take a shaman +10 down because shaman heals more than the DK or Rogue basic attack. All heals in Arena must be nerf by 35%, A shaman can crit on those heals meaning he can heal up to 600hp with one tick which is ridiculous. Not to mention they can increase their defense and magic defense making them tank like defense.

All healing Classes Need Heal nerf only in arena. A all +10 Shaman is OverPowered, a full +10 rogue or DK can't take a shaman +10 down because shaman heals more than the DK or Rogue basic attack. All heals in Arena must be nerf by 35%, A shaman can crit on those heals meaning he can heal up to 600hp with one tick which is ridiculous. Not to mention they can increase their defense and magic defense making them tank like defense.

That was one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

• 3 weeks later...

Why you don't make a map or a place for PvP but all can join and if you kill someone you should get something from him that's my idea for pvp :drinks: :blush: :pleasantry:

Yes , Make Map for Arena. If you want to Do PvP you can go PvP Cave In the 2nd map  ;D  ;D  :clapping:

Edited by Heoughtenn

Yes , Make Map for Arena. If you want to Do PvP you can go PvP Cave In the Mysteries Of Ayvondil. ;D  ;D  :clapping:

Why make an arena map when we already have lots of different arenas? What exactly do you understand under Map for Arena?

• 2 weeks later...

To all those who were stuck with me in 2*2 arena I apologize. I'm horrible at pvp and am just trying to get the arena achievements:D I've done it 10+ times and still only have 4 wins. Yes, I'm a pvp noob :(

The majority of ws suck but they've got the gear, isn't it humiliating when someone with shitty af gear wipes your a** with the ground? Yep did that alot :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why make an arena map when we already have lots of different arenas? What exactly do you understand under Map for Arena?

Oh , I found the PvP cave at 2nd map.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...