PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

it was beta test so no wonder points were deleted

They even said up front that points would be reset after beta was done.  Which is why no one stayed in arena.  It wasn't really worth points until now......er until Tuesday.  8)

Hold on. There's no way there gonna give us our points back. I wish cause I had 7000 but they will reset it to make us work all over again then the second ur about to get the item u want they'll add 4 vs. 4 and reset ur points hahahahahaha agh hahahaha was ranked 32

I dont want to coment to soon, but if this arena tcket s*** realy take place il give up. Or maybe im just to long in this game, ive bin thro all changes and updates, but restrictions in this area hurt me the most. sad sad sad....

my opinions about arena, please make high rank vs high rank. Low rank vs low rank systematically.

Its an unfair battle if high rank vs low rank.

If not, the high rank players alaways WIN with all 'arena items' they have bought, their arena points raise very easily & quickly.

And low rank players have no chance to change their arena rating/points anymore.

I dont support 1 vs 1 or duel. I think it will make someone feel like as he/she is a god. :D i heard someone said so, even there is no duel yet.

Dont let everyone says rich people rules for arena because of it. Why also dont let us use pots in arena then? Its good for rich people i think. :[

Please hear each of us..not only much talkers.

Hope all people enjoy this game. Being a more popular game although its new.

Sorry for my bad words n english.

Thank you for the chance.

my opinions about arena, please make high rank vs high rank. Low rank vs low rank systematically.

Its an unfair battle if high rank vs low rank.

If not, the high rank players alaways WIN with all 'arena items' they have bought, their arena points raise very easily & quickly.

And low rank players have no chance to change their arena rating/points anymore.

I dont support 1 vs 1 or duel. I think it will make someone feel like as he/she is a god. :D i heard someone said so, even there is no duel yet.

Dont let everyone says rich people rules for arena because of it. Why also dont let us use pots in arena then? Its good for rich people i think. :[

Please hear each of us..not only much talkers.

Hope all people enjoy this game. Being a more popular game although its new.

Sorry for my bad words n english.

Thank you for the chance.

Agreee  :drinks: :drinks:

In my honest opinion, rogues in arena are pretty overpowered. Maybe they are taking advantage of their new "skill" I have fought countless times a noob rogue named Moonqueen, her partner is Patahati. Patahati has some skill but Moonqueen is scared to fight. Whenever we kill her partner, all moonqueen does is stealth, gouge, stealth, gouge, and wait for the match to be a stalemate. Totally no skill at all. I think that you should fix the stealth skill in arena. It's pretty bad

In my honest opinion, rogues in arena are pretty overpowered. Maybe they are taking advantage of their new "skill" I have fought countless times a noob rogue named Moonqueen, her partner is Patahati. Patahati has some skill but Moonqueen is scared to fight. Whenever we kill her partner, all moonqueen does is stealth, gouge, stealth, gouge, and wait for the match to be a stalemate. Totally no skill at all. I think that you should fix the stealth skill in arena. It's pretty bad

agree ..... cause skill rogue take a long time ,but no for BD  :facepalm: so bad

Every class can make a stale mate and wait it out, shaman can run n blind and keep doing it for 5 mins against a melee class, so can druid, so can ranger scatter - trap run for 5 mins, so why only moan about rogue?

without atk > stun>  stealth > atk stun > combo. rogues will never win in  a 1 v 1 against a pro v pro battle, now it is fair against all classes except shamans, shamans are the most overpowered in arena against any melee class when left alone with one, so tactic is always kill it first or ur dead, or get another range class to fight it, all depends who you partner with, almost  everyclass can beat every class in 2 v 2 now..

for those noobs who dnt come out stealth in arena they should have some timer or record in arena that gives penaltys to those who do in there only.

Every class can make a stale mate and wait it out, shaman can run n blind and keep doing it for 5 mins against a melee class, so can druid, so can ranger scatter - trap run for 5 mins, so why only moan about rogue?

without atk > stun>  stealth > atk stun > combo. rogues will never win in  a 1 v 1 against a pro v pro battle, now it is fair against all classes except shamans, shamans are the most overpowered in arena against any melee class when left alone with one, so tactic is always kill it first or ur dead, or get another range class to fight it, all depends who you partner with, almost  everyclass can beat every class in 2 v 2 now..

for those noobs who dnt come out stealth in arena they should have some timer or record in arena that gives penaltys to those who do in there only.

whoaaaa ...so much agreeing  :good: :good: :good: :good:

I think there are some post answers about skill before.

The word pretty overpowered for rogue isn't exact enough.

Each class has unique skills itself, can choose "run" or "attack". Even barbarian or bladedancer can run, not always attack or being a tank in arena.

If u know the tactic. U can beat them.

With my good partner, we killed both of them few times. They never won, but i only go arena rarely. Maybe they 'll win of us at next battles.

without atk > stun>  stealth > atk stun > combo. rogues will never win in  a 1 v 1 against a pro v pro battle, now it is fair against all classes except shamans, shamans are the most overpowered in arena against any melee class when left alone with one, so tactic is always kill it first or ur dead, or get another range class to fight it, all depends who you partner with, almost  everyclass can beat every class in 2 v 2 now..

BTW,just chop the rogue,and continue damage not allow him stealth,how easy:D

Rogue have good skill ,but not hard if you are think,guys:D

This not was for Sulla,he clever boy:P

It for other who scream...

wiwwwwww...... so much argument  :spiteful:

but ,anyway ... nice chronoz-kun  :good:

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

many time i was using char lvl 13 or 14 at arena and i fight with guys lvl 18  :bad:

so i cnt get tickets n lost my frees with this  :diablo:

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

many time i was using char lvl 13 or 14 at arena and i fight with guys lvl 18  :bad:

so i cnt get tickets n lost my frees with this  :diablo:

that must be fixed happed to me also  :shout:

It would b great to add a duel zone to the game so we can duel with same clan pple and decide who is the strongest......

then you can only read more hater comments in forum and ppl hate each other in same clan cause some think they are the kings when they win once

then you can only read more hater comments in forum and ppl hate each other in same clan cause some think they are the kings when they win once

maybe but den ull knoe were u stand among players

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1 vs 1 would be cool, but.......

u will just can cry when fight with hassn, gwapito, wolfsy, madmaxx, suprememan, and others  :tease: :tease: :tease:

I hate afk for arena  :facepalm: :facepalm:

ah yes, today 5 match 4 lose  :yahoo: 2 times afk.. 1 times 1 lv 19 barbar with lv 13+0 weapon and at last  2 ckiken bower with traps at bridge and 1 stupid rouge partner who like find the traps  :facepalm:  Dance  :yahoo: :yahoo:  BEST THINGS  :lol: :lol:  so  i need more ppl who afk or havent normal weapon, i want LOOOSE  :yahoo:  Ty  :good:

lol,we all read that in trade chat yet cia  ;D

but i had same problem too....5 fights until now, 3 times partner was afk... :wacko:

but maybe the barb lost his weapon ...

lol,we all read that in trade chat yet cia  ;D

but i had same problem too....5 fights until now, 3 times partner was afk... :wacko:

but maybe the barb lost his weapon ...

i wanna share it with much ppl    :yahoo: :yahoo:

Who is ur MC char?  :aggressive:

ah yes, today 5 match 4 lose  :yahoo: 2 times afk.. 1 times 1 lv 19 barbar with lv 13+0 weapon and at last  2 ckiken bower with traps at bridge and 1 stupid rouge partner who like find the traps  :facepalm:  Dance  :yahoo: :yahoo:  BEST THINGS  :lol: :lol:  so  i need more ppl who afk or havent normal weapon, i want LOOOSE  :yahoo:  Ty  :good:

Next time go arena with me  ;D