PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

Well, fist time, thx for Up, very cool nd good :D

Two suggestions:

- Roar: reduce cooldown or increase activated time skill

Im testing Arena yet, so I will give a better feedback later.

- Taunt: enemy character loses his target and has disabled your active skills

Its work, when u click on skill nd BD or Barb Use it, u lost target and nedd click in skill again. All time when one Barb/BD use it in me, work smotly  ::)

For play in arena really nedd good strategy, mix team nd use new skill!

Now u cant use all skill, ofc nedd make a good strategy for have good skill.

new rogue skill is awesome... Now shamans are stronger than druid. You lost your target and starting running. Shaman and rogue in the team= your died ;D of course you always have a chanse to win if they will do a mistake. druid skill is good too but i wish what we will have skill like shamans ;D and how about berskin? why he is so useless? :D

hi devs,barbarian now is like a rat in trap...that very bad,because no moon magic defence cause brutal damage on it,same ranger...:( you just catched,three or four hits and you are dead...just distarget or slowdown skills not balance game,what about drain skill?poison? fireball? burn status?...or if want let these stop skills,compare hp n regeneration of barbarian with it...barbarian and bladedancer are worst now...we need some berserk or multiple hits or rush defence...thx devs Chronoz...btw player on mobile not same accuracy as pc players and lower ping,think on it...

Rain every class had the same issue and must choose which skills to lvl and which to leave low.  Therefore this is a non issue completely.  

I think individually classes are close to balanced (1v1), but as a whole FB still has the edge.  I suggested a while ago to add kiting ability to ranged classes and close the distance ability to melee.  We are halfway there with ranged classes getting their kiting skill.  Because FB have more range they have the edge.  

If speed burst, teleport, invisible or any other kind of close the distance ability is given to melee then MC and FB would be balanced in my book.

true,all true

hi devs,barbarian now is like a rat in trap...that very bad,because no moon magic defence cause brutal damage on it,same ranger...:( you just catched,three or four hits and you are dead...just distarget or slowdown skills not balance game,what about drain skill?poison? fireball? burn status?...or if want let these stop skills,compare hp n regeneration of barbarian with it...barbarian and bladedancer are worst now...we need some berserk or multiple hits or rush defence...thx devs Chronoz...btw player on mobile not same accuracy as pc players and lower ping,think on it...

Yea

you lower our hp regen make us harder to tank

Compare between bar2 and bd,bladedancers have the worst situation after update

NO STUN,NO BERSERK SKILL

the aggrresion skill are still useless coz i cant save my friend from enemy

A ranger and a druid can kill bd easily on arena

The point is bd need to be fixed soon

If ur a barb, we need to hide like rats and wait for some improvement! Emerald now has elf roadblocks so u have to take alternate ways or wait for them to disperse! Aaah! The new skill chop! It only hits 2x times before ur dead! Taunt, useless, waste of mana! So either make improvements or there will be no axe-warriors visible! My suggestion- give us back old hp regen, modify taunt to skill immunity and give moon defense! 

Its just pvp workteam..

2 rogue is better :(

stun 1 ranger..

And now 2 rogue vs 1 enemy..

But i hear,,rogue lose when pvp with druid,,bd and barbar

hi new experience,i must said barb power is good,but as i said it not usable,coz cant get to enemy,coz u killed

Many players as me cant handle miliseconds to chance to get to the enemy...today i reached in arena 25-27 place but cant fight against two rangers,it totally impossible

We need skill instated of chop,coz taunt is very usable (thx for it,very helpful)

Shortened we barbs need passive skill to avoid many status(outrage or some) to avoid be all time catched...because all players use only these skills...:(

We re not clicker machines,thx Chronoz...I hope for something,other things are great...

I want complain about shaman new skill..

Why that skill make us run like chiken..

%)

pliss decrease time skiill efect on shaman new skill..

Cant evade,,run like chiken :(

hi new experience,i must said barb power is good,but as i said it not usable,coz cant get to enemy,coz u killed

Many players as me cant handle miliseconds to chance to get to the enemy...today i reached in arena 25-27 place but cant fight against two rangers,it totally impossible

We need skill instated of chop,coz taunt is very usable (thx for it,very helpful)

Shortened we barbs need passive skill to avoid many status(outrage or some) to avoid be all time catched...because all players use only these skills... :(

We re not clicker machines,thx Chronoz...I hope for something,other things are great...

I think Taunt is the unique tactic skill for us Barbarians, but it needs some increments such as disable the use of active skills of the enemy for an amount of time depending on the skill level

barbs can use thier cloistesed hatchets as a white flag of peace!

pffff... good one. Zetta you just find out new barbarian skill. Flag of peace  :good: . You can say too don't hit, I'm in glasses  :rofl:

For the arena, well I have to say that it is awesome. A 1 v 1 would be really good, and also if you could, try to create something that balances players. Sometimes a level 15 player will go up against a level 8 player. So maybe a balancer which will match a person up with a player close to your level.

1st off I would like to say that 1x1 aka dual should be on interact instead if arena if devs decide to add it to game and arena points be added to those battles and every day pvp gear if many agree but balanced by level and how many Attacking against them aka a party against one player.

Next is arena is all tactical including gear, skill spec, individual  player,  team tactics, skill use

By player and team as well as commication and finally the other team.

Last sulla myself and krylancelo beat your team too.

ALL THIS IS SOO TRUE. DEVS PLEASE READ THIS AND HAV MERCY ON BARBS (and BDs too may be). MY REGEN DROPPED FROM 137 to 107 :bad: . I loose target myself when I taunt :facepalm: (WT*). NEED GOOD PVP SKILL LIKE ENTANGLE, SCATTER, SLEEP etc..HOW ABOUT GIVING BARBS SPEED LIKE DROGON FOR A FEW SECS  :spiteful: .

Every update makes some of the old updates worse, I noticed it, at 1.5 update Skill points were added, 1 point per lvl, at 1.9 update, you change it to 1 point per 2 lvls and even worse idea added a new skill  :facepalm:

Plus you added Entangle to Druid (A RANGED CLASS) thus overpowering them (Don't believe me? Get a lvl 18 barb and try walking around and some lvl 15 Druid Entagle+Lightning then Entagle wears off you half hp and either run or fight back YOUS DEAD!) Completely bad idea  :facepalm:

Aggresive and Taunt skill need to be fixed, mine lvl 3 and when we at Genie and I use it, Genie don't attack me like it used to, Just 1 attack then back to other target PLUS when we use it, it make us lose target  :facepalm:

And you changed 2 second regen to 5 second regen at 1.5 and yet you decrease HP Regen at 1.9, which was 100% A bad idea now we have to wait a long time to heal AND DON'T SAY BUY FOOD, why dn't u make food free then.. :facepalm:

Please fix these, I hope you don't ignore or reject them....

Just wondering if anyone has solved the loading caching problem . No problem connecting but cant. Get past the caching thing English qnswers plz im aussie. Put money on my card to play and update problem again some help plz  :facepalm:

I knew MC Skill Is good....  :cray:

But Dexterity, and skill to attack is needed usefully.... :dirol:

MANY CHANCE TO BE WINNER ... :clapping: :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys you know that im new i just want to know if i want 2x2 training then 4 players must reply to arena ? or can you also pvp outside arena in a curtain  place ?

hi guys you know that im new i just want to know if i want 2x2 training then 4 players must reply to arena ? or can you also pvp outside arena in a curtain  place ?

second island the whole place is s warzone to fight elfs.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally justice done with the barbs! :clapping: But some of the smarties have found their tacticts! Rogues- u all knw! Ranger- if smart can do awesome! Bd druid- dnt knw yet!

admins always do this friend its usual. they erase my 3.6k arena point and 8st rank...

Hope one day they wont reset my char :P

it was beta test so no wonder points were deleted