PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

How the hell did this thing happen??? I wonder who is pro here, Han(BLANK) or Noogoy? looooooooooooooooooooooooooool....if u see this match in a video...it'd be HELLA funneh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

59966_.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can you bring the 2x2 arena point value back up? I enjoy 2x2 much more than 5x5 :(

I think they don't.. But im not sure.

2x2 is easier then 5x5. So the rating shall like unfair... Otherwise, everyone do 2x2 again, and 5x5 will be like trash :/  :shok:

WE WANT 1x1 WHO CARES IF IT ISNT TEAMWORK.... WE DONT ALL WANT TEAMWORK EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS YOUR GAME WANTS !X! DUEL OPTION IN A SAFE ZONE WHERE GANKERS CANNOT INTERUPT, PEOPLE LIKE TO TEST THERE STRENGTH IN 1x1 NOT GET 2v1 3v1 15v1 UNFAIR ODDS, CHARGE 1 tik PER 1x1 DUEL and u can make MORE $.. WHY ARE U GUYS SO STUBORN ABOUT THIS AND WHY HAVE U NOT ADDED 1x1? EVERYONE WHO PLAYS YOUR GAME WANTS 1x1, SO WHY DO U NOT CARE WHAT YOUR ENTIRE SUPPORT COMMUNITY WANTS> THIS IS REDICULOUS, PUT 1x1 in the game SOMEHOW SOMEWAY where GANK CANNOT INTERUPT, IS THIS WAY TO HARD FOR YOUR DEVELOPERS TO CREATE>? IF SO CALL ME AND I CAN SHOW U HOW ITS ♥♥♥♥ING EASY... THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS WANT GANK FREE 1x1 SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW ... PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.... TAKE A VOTE PUT A POLE UP FROM DEV THAT SAYS Y or N, 1x1? I GAURENTEE 99% of votes say YES 1x1 in gank free safe zone OMG PLEASE,

im in. if you wont run around in arena like pussy  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Может быть добавите возможность PVP везде,  кроме городов?

Игрок получает эту возможность с 10 уровня.

Данную возможность можно будет включать и выключать.

admin a long time such as dirt, squid mcoin think selling item, do not think players lose the same skiil mc elf, elf arena might not win against 5 Warlock middle finger greeting admin

Anyone ever notice r0land didn't reply on this topic? I wonder y 8)

And I have seen replays from 2011 I don't think they'll ever do 1 vs 1 and they wont tell us y ether

People buy arena tickets for pvp. Never blame devs and admins, they follow orders.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

admin a long time such as dirt, squid mcoin think selling item, do not think players lose the same skiil mc elf, elf arena might not win against 5 Warlock middle finger greeting admin

.... ... .. .

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you realize that any ranged class can be against 5 locks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a litl thought .. what if you can inspect youre frends armour but he must like alow it at setings and duel if you inter act with him you can like duel him would be wery fun i wanna challenge few of my frends and so ond just for fun  :unknw:

I was thinking randomly of having seperate arenas for players who have amped their items alot to players who don't amp at all or pay into the game for various items...won't happen, but, some thinking aloud 8)  would make the arena more popular.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking randomly of having seperate arenas for players who have amped their items alot to players who don't amp at all or pay into the game for various items...won't happen, but, some thinking aloud 8)  would make the arena more popular.

I'll wear no amplify gears while waiting for arena, then once inside arena I'll change back to my amplified ones.  :facepalm:

I'll wear no amplify gears while waiting for arena, then once inside arena I'll change back to my amplified ones.  :facepalm:

No, whatever you go in as, you stay wearing and using whatever is active  ;D  Don't be spiteful about it  :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cant we go higher than 8000 Arena Points, because i hate having to spend all my arena point because it just would be better if would could be able to save more than 8000 arena point  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

1x1 would be good if available, to determine who the strongest player

1x1 would be awesome, it just like pvp cave but in arena  :dirol:

hey there guy, Kuz, When End Tournament Arena Br Tourmaline? ;D

Same as all servers.

What are the awards of this arena tournement

Many topics has been created in different years about this point, the answer always is "Stay tuned".

• 1 month later...

Hmmm first of all: i do 5 free tics only last time because of bag is already full for preparation on amp. Sec: if its true that he said that, then see one of the arena results as example and then whos the weak then and i dont say i always win, but i its not really right from him saying about me that im weak for him. Also naminay and me made him lose several times which last time with nami he lost like 10 times in a row before. 3rd: he can run and look like scared alot even when im on 300 hp left as last girl standing while he still got his arena partner. And 4: bad luck for him, i dont have to stay in the kitchen ;D

Reasons enough to scrap that ranger from the list of best rangers in us-sappire if hes really that unsportive.

Anyway, congrats that you win mr snipedown-mostxkills but i think you better keep your mouth quiet instead of insulting someone behind their back if its really true what pvpshaman said.

100045_.png

100046_.png

100047_.png

100048_.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...