PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

Like i said, arena should be added ticket to enter it with gold/cc/mc to avoid noise/cruel/crashed/spam players, but till now my char is still error, caching error, i hope GM will check my account as soon as posssible.

@ryuken,

please edit and delete your account immediately before someone guess or try to hack your password.

only write your account in support section on home page not in forum.

OMG! Hacking my password? XDDD... I tried to select 'MY PROFILE' but it still also says "Data caching.... Caching error" and i have sent this problem to email support, GM please check my account fast...

Every update makes some of the old updates worse, I noticed it, at 1.5 update Skill points were added, 1 point per lvl, at 1.9 update, you change it to 1 point per 2 lvls and even worse idea added a new skill  :facepalm:

Plus you added Entangle to Druid (A RANGED CLASS) thus overpowering them (Don't believe me? Get a lvl 18 barb and try walking around and some lvl 15 Druid Entagle+Lightning then Entagle wears off you half hp and either run or fight back YOUS DEAD!) Completely bad idea  :facepalm:

Aggresive and Taunt skill need to be fixed, mine lvl 3 and when we at Genie and I use it, Genie don't attack me like it used to, Just 1 attack then back to other target PLUS when we use it, it make us lose target  :facepalm:

And you changed 2 second regen to 5 second regen at 1.5 and yet you decrease HP Regen at 1.9, which was 100% A bad idea now we have to wait a long time to heal AND DON'T SAY BUY FOOD, why dn't u make food free then.. :facepalm:

Please fix these, I hope you don't ignore or reject them....

omg you guys are again complaining about druid. druids bark skin now gives +7% phy def and +7moon def . me and nigra (druid) formed a party and made it to top 10 arena ratings easily . only problem we faced was sulla+marcin combo and that 2 crazy ranger combo(willimo and someone)  these 2 teams were crazy .i will just have to find a way to kill them.

but druids are not weak . just learn to play them.

it would be nice if entangle could stop attacks too then it would be even more fun. i dint lvl it up it looks useless.

twisted stave doesnt look cool:'(

Agree with you mercurial, even if you put level 15 ranger to lvl 18 barbarian, barbarian has a high chance to die even if they fight one one one...

now for two on two.. lets say blue team has ranger/druid and on red team barbarian/shaman

FIGHT #1: if blue team attack barbarian first ranger pushes back barbarian and loses target(moved back) druid uses entangle to barbarian barbarian cant do anything but to wait,.... ranger has skill for increased damage in one shot.. barbarian dies.. what next? shaman dies.  :facepalm:

FIGHT #2: if blue team attack shaman first, same will happen at FIGHT #1, but if barbarian uses taunt to ranger or shaman they could it still change target and attack, to be fair, the player used by taunt the player should forcefully attack this barbarian even changing target it still attack barbarian...  :facepalm:

Think of it, you have mind right? dont be so stupid.. not just your an elf player you support the another team... too much thrilling for mc and less for elfs

Agree with you mercurial, even if you put level 15 ranger to lvl 18 barbarian, barbarian has a high chance to die even if they fight one one one...

now for two on two.. lets say blue team has ranger/druid and on red team barbarian/shaman

FIGHT #1: if blue team attack barbarian first ranger pushes back barbarian and loses target(moved back) druid uses entangle to barbarian barbarian cant do anything but to wait,.... ranger has skill for increased damage in one shot.. barbarian dies.. what next? shaman dies.  :facepalm:

FIGHT #2: if blue team attack shaman first, same will happen at FIGHT #1, but if barbarian uses taunt to ranger or shaman they could it still change target and attack, to be fair, the player used by taunt the player should forcefully attack this barbarian even changing target it still attack barbarian...  :facepalm:

Think of it, you have mind right? dont be so stupid.. not just your an elf player you support the another team... too much thrilling for mc and less for elfs

Hem i met a lvl 15 on sapphire wich is always hard to kill. If you dont know how to use barbarian class dont come here and complain please.

Im full rares and lvl 15 almost killed me in 1vs1.

FIGHT #1: if blue team attack barbarian first ranger pushes back barbarian and loses target(moved back) druid uses entangle to barbarian barbarian cant do anything but to wait,.... ranger has skill for increased damage in one shot.. barbarian dies.. what next? shaman dies.

FIGHT #2: if blue team attack shaman first, same will happen at FIGHT #1, but if barbarian uses taunt to ranger or shaman they could it still change target and attack, to be fair, the player used by taunt the player should forcefully attack this barbarian even changing target it still attack barbarian...

how about when shaman uses scatter shot first on ranger??? or if u have rouge they gouge? its balanced ur just focused on rangers.

you just keep complaining about your classes. before update rangers used to cry my dmg is low,we r the weakest, scatter shot is useless. now barb are complaining?

Actually crying is good to express your feelings... :cray:

I am a BD and feel very challenging to win in arena, but I am proud to be one of them. When you fight bosses you always seek my class to be your shield.

The conclusion is, BD and Barb not design to be a good tactical combatant in arena, because of their skills. Unless they have skill to enrage for a short time to negate all damage but loose his life in counterpart...

Should I complain about it? Naa...useless...

:blush:

my coment is, when i ready to fight always laggggg  :cray: , but my conection its good lol  :(

It's not lag, look at character - do you see shackles debuff?

It's just an idea for skill after observing the arena result.

It's obvious that all top rated players in arena are rangers both in Emerald and Shapire because of their skills.

BD and Barb doesn't have a chance to be a champion in the arena.

So...leap skill would be wonderful to compensate their close range style fighting. Leap or jump or running (just like wolves and yetties in the ghost village that really fast) can make BD or Barb approach opponent faster or Odin's suggestion about immunity to any skill for short period of time.

Slay's right. rogues and rangers are dominating arena! but ranger's new skill is not as good as other classes, just give a chance to do double damage in a short period of time that i think such skills most be passive rather than active  :pardon:

A team of 2bladedancers its not so easy to defeat.. same if 2barbs.. just they dont play arena as others.. its pretty rare to fight vs barbs or bds team.. so dont say them are weak.

Shamans have a good skill too.. so why the first on sapphire is a shaman?? 

Just learn how to fight cuz the new rangers skill its not so good.

A team of 2bladedancers its not so easy to defeat.. same if 2barbs.. just they dont play arena as others.. its pretty rare to fight vs barbs or bds team.. so dont say them are weak.

Shamans have a good skill too.. so why the first on sapphire is a shaman?? 

Just learn how to fight cuz the new rangers skill its not so good.

Then how? Any tips for BD or barb how to fight in arena?

They just walk slowly with their scary face and try to swing their weapon. Or try to move like a zig zag...no Rain it's funny watching ranger meet barb or bd in arena. I can see big smile on ranger face, like this  ;D

For your information, I have a ranger and always can kill any barb or bd in the arena because I know how to fight

Then how? Any tips for BD or barb how to fight in arena?

They just walk slowly with their scary face and try to swing their weapon. Or try to move like a zig zag...no Rain it's funny watching ranger meet barb or bd in arena. I can see big smile on ranger face, like this  ;D

For your information, I have a ranger and always can kill any barb or bd in the arena because I know how to fight

Just dont forget barbs and bds have best def .. you can try in a team barb & barb or bd & bd .. but a good thing is barb and rogue.. so rogue stun one barb tank and you atk the same enemy. Or for fb its good bd and druid.. using same tactic. Druid block one and both attak the other enemy. Its better a fight type druid not a healer.

More observations:  bd and barb are basically equal so look at the rest.

Compare skills per realm

FB

Scatter doesn't break on damage.  Free attacks at range.

MC

Shaman new skill doesn't break on damage. Free attacks at range.

FB

Entangled doesn't break on damage.  Free attacks at range.

MC

Gouge does break on damage.  No free attacks and its melee range.

These are not balanced I think entangled should be escape tool for more distance not free attacks at range.

A good suggestions for barb/bd is give them a purge skill (breaks free of the cc skills)

Just dont forget barbs and bds have best def .. you can try in a team barb & barb or bd & bd .. but a good thing is barb and rogue.. so rogue stun one barb tank and you atk the same enemy. Or for fb its good bd and druid.. using same tactic. Druid block one and both attak the other enemy. Its better a fight type druid not a healer.

About defence, if you are wearing full enchanted top leather gears you will reach about 20-22% physical resistance while barb/bd with full enchanted top chain mail gear will reach about 26-27%.

So the difference only 5-6% which is 2-4 damage reduction...wow a huge different indeed.

Any tactics will no use for barb/bd when fight the same pro player that using ranger.

Calm down Rain, I will not cry that ranger too overpowered, no, they are good but their tactical skill in arena make the fight imbalance for pro players.

Like Odin's observation, the class skills still imbalance when implement in the arena.

About defence, if you are wearing full enchanted top leather gears you will reach about 20-22% physical resistance while barb/bd with full enchanted top chain mail gear will reach about 26-27%.

So the difference only 5-6% which is 2-4 damage reduction...wow a huge different indeed.

Any tactics will no use for barb/bd when fight the same pro player that using ranger.

Calm down Rain, I will not cry that ranger too overpowered, no, they are good but their tactical skill in arena make the fight imbalance for pro players.

Like Odin's observation, the class skills still imbalance when implement in the arena.

Wait. With new skill syst rangers arent strongs as before. Cuz to upgrade other skills my scatt its just lvl 1, and a lvl 1scatt means the enemies just go back by 1square.

And if upgrade scatt you will be good to fight just in team..

I mean its hard to make good rangers with new system, but i dunno if is the same for other classes.

I studied all possibility sets for make my ranger crit type.. and now i have 26% crit..

Wait. With new skill syst rangers arent strongs as before. Cuz to upgrade other skills my scatt its just lvl 1, and a lvl 1scatt means the enemies just go back by 1square.

And if upgrade scatt you will be good to fight just in team..

I mean its hard to make good rangers with new system, but i dunno if is the same for other classes.

I studied all possibility sets for make my ranger crit type.. and now i have 26% crit..

Rain every class had the same issue and must choose which skills to lvl and which to leave low.  Therefore this is a non issue completely. 

I think individually classes are close to balanced (1v1), but as a whole FB still has the edge.  I suggested a while ago to add kiting ability to ranged classes and close the distance ability to melee.  We are halfway there with ranged classes getting their kiting skill.  Because FB have more range they have the edge. 

If speed burst, teleport, invisible or any other kind of close the distance ability is given to melee then MC and FB would be balanced in my book.

slay is right, bd/barb dont hawe any cround control skill (that can be used to imobalise enemy in any way)

Playing arenas vs good players my partner is dead by the time i get out of skill efect

I wuld like to sugest few skills for barb/bd :

-slowing targets movment by 50%

-spell reflect for a short time

-spell imunity for a short time

-charge (fast way to get to enemy like slay sugested)

-or feer

tel me what u think :)

I hope u find one sutable.

slay is right, bd/barb dont hawe any cround control skill (that can be used to imobalise enemy in any way)

Playing arenas vs good players my partner is dead by the time i get out of skill efect

I wuld like to sugest few skills for barb/bd :

-slowing targets movment by 50%

-spell reflect for a short time

-spell imunity for a short time

-charge (fast way to get to enemy like slay sugested)

-or feer

tel me what u think :)

I hope u find one sutable.

the last one seems good if you mean silencing target hero from casting spells... ;)

The following is what i observd - 1. Barb + Barb = we won only against players with no bg armor or bd + bd team smtimes. 2. In a team of barbs what my barb does is either stays stunned or is blind or rooted in or is pushed back by a ranger while i see my opponents kill my partner and then me! 3. with a rogue if i win its cz my partner stuns sm1 n then we kill the other!

Hem i met a lvl 15 on sapphire wich is always hard to kill. If you dont know how to use barbarian class dont come here and complain please.

Im full rares and lvl 15 almost killed me in 1vs1.

maybe you don't use ranger properly.. lolz  :lol:

but my real problem is the barbarian's skill "taunt" u have something to say for it..

Common Paul dont be so pesimistic, all is not lost.

do some sugestions, devs will save us, i belive they work wery hard atm :)

i will just wait brad and see what happens after this beta test is over i am not a quitter :)

First of all, thanks for an update that covered more than just MC items :)

regarding the arena, everything was already mentioned (however, if mixed team barb/shaman against barb/shaman it`s 50/50 chances - so depends a lot on the teams that stay against each other, but definately 2 barb, 2 bd, not a good mix)

I have only one suggestion to the interface:

as you can`t see firstly who are you standing against, I suggest that for the waiting time until battle starts, there could be a simple table showing an icon of the char class,level and their names...something like:

Опубликованное фото

maybe you don't use ranger properly.. lolz  :lol:

but my real problem is the barbarian's skill "taunt" u have something to say for it..

No.. i kill barbs lvl 18. i know how to use rang very well .. the problem is that the barbs dont know how to play.

Ah and dont say new rogues skill its useless for 1vs1 >_> i hate it.. it give you a big advantage if you know how to use.

Why shamans skill is so powerfull? its like x3 scatt at max level.. if youre saying that rangers have advantages.. then come to fb and try to see how you will hate shamans and rogues skills.

can we challenge specify players is arena? all are random no challenge mode will it available in future. one more thing maybe more than 2 parties can fight together in one battle. last party stand will win. 

Two suggestions:

- Roar: reduce cooldown or increase activated time skill

- Taunt: enemy character loses his target and has disabled your active skills

Im testing Arena yet, so I will give a better feedback later.