PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

The main thing of playing on Arena is teamplay. 1x1 called "Duel".

Then add duel. I just wanna do 1vs1 not to win depending on what druid/shaman i havw

e in team.

Just 1vs1.. make it please.

on android,  when arena is queued,  the app closes, like the old bug of respawn DC, anyone else get that?

Everyone get on android and iphone.

Haha.. Dev seems afraid about 1 vs 1. If 1vs1 is available, so ppl knows who is the strongest class, they tricky us lol

Your guess nonsensical. Arena made for team work, but you don't know what is it.

Your guess nonsensical. Arena made for team work, but you don't know what is it.

Its just what we want.. dont make more than we need. Our request its one and its all we want.

the new skills points option its bad .

Sorry but a lvl 18 with 22regen if naked its bad.. just 88 with all items.. . but no.. wait.. i cant max all the skills.. because to max 4skills i need to be lvl 32.. oh no wait i cant be lvl 32cuz the max its 18. Do you want just to put 4skill for 32lvls??

Its just useless if there is still no sense at playing vs mcs and if the game still has a end after lvl 18.

But however, as i said, i still hope one day you will make the right thing, because the game has a very good potential ...

so .. good work on it.. and please, once again, listen us ..

Good work AIGrind  :good:

EDIT:

I just tried it a bit more.

My suggestion its to put 1skill point each lvl .. and make arena working for all os.

I dont know what about pvp.. just tried to kills so mcs and it looks balanced.. ill make a feedback about pvp later.

Oh and another thing, at nadir there is a nosense quest.. just to talk with arena master.. but no description.. nothing.. its a bug?

Regards,

RainbowZ

Its just what we want.. dont make more than we need. Our request its one and its all we want.

the new skills points option its bad .

Sorry but a lvl 18 with 22regen if naked its bad.. just 88 with all items.. . but no.. wait.. i cant max all the skills.. because to max 4skills i need to be lvl 32.. oh no wait i cant be lvl 32cuz the max its 18. Do you want just to put 4skill for 32lvls??

Its just useless if there is still no sense at playing vs mcs and if the game still has a end after lvl 18.

But however, as i said, i still hope one day you will make the right thing, because the game has a very good potential ...

so .. good work on it.. and please, once again, listen us ..

Good work AIGrind  :good:

EDIT:

I just tried it a bit more.

My suggestion its to put 1skill point each lvl .. and make arena working for all os.

I dont know what about pvp.. just tried to kills so mcs and it looks balanced.. ill make a feedback about pvp later.

Oh and another thing, at nadir there is a nosense quest.. just to talk with arena master.. but no description.. nothing.. its a bug?

Regards,

RainbowZ

I support this post :D

New skills are good... but! we need to be lv32 to have all full, The new skill on lv1 dont do anything! or only works for 1 second so useless.. :S, the game was really good now... all knows the answer :)

Hope the Staff hear the players  :)

Have Fun! :s ,

Winteer

My suggestion its to put 1skill point each lvl

It's not your decision. You are not game designer.

and make arena working for all os.

It's really clear without any suggestion that bug with android phone will be fixed. Already fixed.

at nadir there is a nosense quest.. just to talk with arena master.. but no description.. nothing.. its a bug?

It's bug of translation. Quest works.

It's not your decision. You are not game designer.It's really clear without any suggestion that bug with android phone will be fixed. Already fixed.It's bug of translation. Quest works.

Dear mioco,

im sorry about that but i said is just my suggestion. I dont want to make any decision. I just reported my personal feedback, because if right now there are just 18lvls is ok.. but if you add 20skills we must be like lvl 160.. and ok right now its a good decision , but in my own opinion you couldnt be able to use it forever.

Regards,

RainbowZ

Edit:

if you crashed while arena was not working and now you cant log in, just try to wait a bit more and use other chars. I had to wait 20min.

But other time not balanced druid/shaman...

Druids heal more with same or more damage, and now the new skill is lot better for druids..

In arena pvp shaman new skill makes the enemy run out, and you run to enemy.. Better dont use than use... If any new user read this, if u like wizard, go to druid..

all classes have combat skills Опубликованное фото

if rogues so overpowered there it would be all rogue at leaderboard, but instead just me and marcin in top 10, rest all barbs and ranger / shaman there.

key is find right team, bd + bd suck, barb + barb suck, you need to mix to beat them.

two ranger beat two rogues when they use good tactic, we lost too williamo and ranger, and pinoy and vic, fight weaker  rogues than me and marcin and test.

tank cant fight with tank, need tactic skill.

you all talking crap lol i seen 2 rogues and they untouchable with that new skill also i seen team of rangers cant get near so the rest just have to suck it up and take it i think.  If this is balance i like to see who calibrates the scales i bet they blind but this just my honest opinion i dont care i will try kill all lol .

because u have to be tactical in arena, it aint just 1 v 1 and run at enemy, or bring two tanks without any pvp skill, there tanks, partner with right guy and you will see, i pvp slay and lost all the time, solo rogue is crap.

sulla that skill made me not move for god knows how long i couldnd hit anything or move and then i dead how is that crap? or is it just your noob rogue? lol

That skill loses affect if i atk you, so a solo pvp is useless.

again it`s for team work or to run away, use a ranger or smart druid and pvp.

the skill isnt crap, it`s one of the best team pvp skills, druid skill used right is even better.

why always bring this teamwork into it what about 1 vs 1 or does that not count now? why cant we see who the best without help? is it because skills based for teamwork and not individual? druid can lock players rangers can repel rogues can stun and barbs/b.ds  can make scary faces lol is this balance? lol

Hell .. ya. i dont think so.. it looks like pretty balanced.. its just to know how to use tactic.. well i lost wih barbs,rogues and shamans.. all its looking balanced..

oh and sulla is right.. rogues' skill its just for team work or arena..

why always bring this teamwork into it what about 1 vs 1 or does that not count now? why cant we see who the best without help? is it because skills based for teamwork and not individual? druid can lock players rangers can repel rogues can stun and barbs/b.ds  can make scary faces lol is this balance? lol

in arena it is only teamwork thats why.

its balanced just now me n brad fight dante and shaman, 50 / 50 win chance.

Well, arena looks fine as i see, the general feeling i mean, i don't know about balance, had only 6 fights, not enough to judge, no time to play, sigh :(

What i noticed is that bad connections and disconnecting will be a problem in arena fights. There should be something done about it to compensate. The fight should be restarted or something when dc's happen. Otherwise the opponent gets an advantage.

its not true.. druid skill is good only against close combat heroes. ranger and shaman  dont have to care even if they r cursed by this skill cuz druid they can still attack, if druid wanna attack em they will atk him too  :'(

Also i wanna say druid is unfairly too weak in pvp by looking on other classes, cuz he causing same damage with 2x less hp  :facepalm:

The only thing needed is to add immunities to pvp skills after they're used on you once.  Chaining these skills is silly.  Scatter, blind, entangle, gouge need a short duration immunity so they're not used continuously on one Target.

Otherwise great update.  8)

sulla that skill made me not move for god knows how long i couldnd hit anything or move and then i dead how is that crap? or is it just your noob rogue? lol

Just don't get near to rogue, run if you seen them because they can make you numb about 5 secs. Its good tactical skills

Hell yeah, my scarry face make gtpone never win. Freak out all the time, nice revenge :)

Actually practice makes perfect although barb and bd not so good in arena

its not true.. druid skill is good only against close combat heroes. ranger and shaman  dont have to care even if they r cursed by this skill cuz druid they can still attack, if druid wanna attack em they will atk him too  :'(

Also i wanna say druid is unfairly too weak in pvp by looking on other classes, cuz he causing same damage with 2x less hp  :facepalm:

Druid/shaman is tactical class would not tank with skirt armor on. Bd/barb is hit all without thinking class.

Bd/barb suit for newbie and not for advance players, its built for fun

Please add prize in arena or please tease us with future plan so we will go in arena with more enthusiasm

Should get recompensated by different way  :wacko:

Like i said, arena should be added ticket to enter it with gold/cc/mc to avoid noise/cruel/crashed/spam players, but till now my char is still error, caching error, i hope GM will check my account as soon as posssible. [email protected]