PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

• 2 weeks later...

Dev this is so unfair! three lvl 18, one lvl 17 and one lvl 16 on enemy team.

My random team one lvl 17(me), one lvl 16, and three lvl 15................. >:D

Опубликованное фото

DEAR DEV,

People waste countless hours, standing around in a location. WAITING for an enemy to come by, HOPING for a CHANCE to 1x1.... L O L....currently 1x1 is very hard to accomplish, people have made up silly imaginary game rules in certain locations, rules like each person signal then go... This however, is easy to ruin for any free will ganker like myself to simply attack a red name :rofl: . I currently play by your rules.. which are: YOU CAN ATTACK A RED NAME IF YOU SEE IT  :diablo: .. so to get around this, a duel option in nadir, which is a safe zone! Meaning all enemy names are white, Non Attackable or to make another safe zone and add a duel option, like in the so called pvp cave ..would be nice.... BUT, I understand that if people could duel... when you charge for tickets.. You would lose alot of money, because who would do 2x2 or 3x3 or 5x5, if we could stand around and duel all the time..... :wacko: . only takes minimal games to gear up, then arena is pointless.. unless you want rank, which  in warspear, is based off of MOST GAMES PLAYED, no skill involved for high rank,  NO SKILL, Just MONEY and TIME....  :(  This is because you award points for losing...this is highly unorthadox and not seen in any other game ive played.. RANK 1 should not be held by a baddie with 60% win ratio.. LOL!!! :tease: 

Anyway DO YOU NOT LIKE MONEY? because I cant imagine the amount of freaking money you would make off of arena ticket sale if you incorperated 1x1 demand!!! if you think 1x1 does not equal arena due to NON TEAMPLAY, then create 1x1 demand and call it DUEL instead, and Make new mcoin item Duel tickets!!! LOL PLEASE DO SOMETHING, TAKE A VOTE IM PRETTY SURE 99% of pvp community would vote YES for 1x1 demand, or duel option :)  We play your game, dont you want us to be happy? dont you want your game to be better? More popular? Thanks for reading this if you did  :facepalm:

Step 1: create 1x1 demand  :aggressive:

Step 2: DEV BECOME BILLIONAIRE'S  :drinks:  CHEERS !

The Notorious Ganker, Kernlabba

Level 20 Shaman - U.S. Sapphire

DEAR DEV,

People waste countless hours, standing around in a location. WAITING for an enemy to come by, HOPING for a CHANCE to 1x1.... L O L....currently 1x1 is very hard to accomplish, people have made up silly imaginary game rules in certain locations, rules like each person signal then go... This however, is easy to ruin for any free will ganker like myself to simply attack a red name :rofl: . I currently play by your rules.. which are: YOU CAN ATTACK A RED NAME IF YOU SEE IT  :diablo: .. so to get around this, a duel option in nadir, which is a safe zone! Meaning all enemy names are white, Non Attackable or to make another safe zone and add a duel option, like in the so called pvp cave ..would be nice.... BUT, I understand that if people could duel... when you charge for tickets.. You would lose alot of money, because who would do 2x2 or 3x3 or 5x5, if we could stand around and duel all the time..... :wacko: . only takes minimal games to gear up, then arena is pointless.. unless you want rank, which  in warspear, is based off of MOST GAMES PLAYED, no skill involved for high rank,  NO SKILL, Just MONEY and TIME....  :(  This is because you award points for losing...this is highly unorthadox and not seen in any other game ive played.. RANK 1 should not be held by a baddie with 60% win ratio.. LOL!!! :tease: 

Anyway DO YOU NOT LIKE MONEY? because I cant imagine the amount of freaking money you would make off of arena ticket sale if you incorperated 1x1 demand!!! if you think 1x1 does not equal arena due to NON TEAMPLAY, then create 1x1 demand and call it DUEL instead, and Make new mcoin item Duel tickets!!! LOL PLEASE DO SOMETHING, TAKE A VOTE IM PRETTY SURE 99% of pvp community would vote YES for 1x1 demand, or duel option :)  We play your game, dont you want us to be happy? dont you want your game to be better? More popular? Thanks for reading this if you did  :facepalm:

Step 1: create 1x1 demand  :aggressive:

Step 2: DEV BECOME BILLIONAIRE'S  :drinks:  CHEERS !

The Notorious Ganker, Kernlabba

Level 20 Shaman - U.S. Sapphire

Get with the program :facepalm: :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

• 2 weeks later...

Pvp is 1vs1 ..? :pardon:

I cant do pvp cuz pvp cave have many gankers like Kernlabba, Hoppz.. many people have to quit the game cuz They were bored maybe a quit too :mega_shok:

• 4 weeks later...

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg My druid in arena 5x5  :diablo:

Killed all  8)

Got the ss of how much damage you did? If its lower than 7k your a kill stealer  :cray:

• 3 weeks later...

We just want bid option before PVP. And when the fight is after bid, let those fighter be immortals only from outsiders. And BID amount coins be collected from the corpse of loser. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is boring as hell,only thing that makes players play after lvl20 is arena and pvp.

Pvp is must n should be implemented asap.

Save warspear introduce pvp soon before any others updates. :)

• 2 weeks later...

War spear should put a duel system in the interactions sections. Having it cost one arena tickets seems like crap but having it free might seem like crap to you guys. Dueling cost arena points like 5. Something fair we just want 1v1.  :fool:

do something about people jumping in pvp cave while pvping ...... :diablo: too many low level (warlocks and rouge) disturbs the pvp .... :aggressive: :(

Many people already do 1v1 if they do 2v2 and end up going against same faction, might as well make 1v1 an option  :facepalm:

This game is boring as hell,only thing that makes players play after lvl20 is arena and pvp.

Pvp is must n should be implemented asap.

Save warspear introduce pvp soon before any others updates. :)

mostly on other games, the top players entertain thereselfs by 3 things;

1. Pvp

2. Bossing

3. Chatting

• 3 weeks later...

how about making a neutral map design only for pvp where we can click all races for an option to chat and a duel.

when they confirm the duel, ur opponent name will turn red only in ur view and a countdown begins then u can start killing each other without disturbances to ur hearts content. :pleasantry:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever notice r0land didn't reply on this topic? I wonder y 8)

And I have seen replays from 2011 I don't think they'll ever do 1 vs 1 and they wont tell us y ether

Please make dark circle BIGGER AND LONGER

please...olease...please...

warlock so weak and cannot heal

how about making a neutral map design only for pvp where we can click all races for an option to chat and a duel.

when they confirm the duel, ur opponent name will turn red only in ur view and a countdown begins then u can start killing each other without disturbances to ur hearts content. :pleasantry:

+1